2_ ch 44: S. First Wave Complete!!!
118 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

44. S: First Wave Complete!!!

Standing in the middle of a white spacious room, I take a deep breath, calming myself, as I first, check my weapon, a bow that for some reason was the only available weapon this time, before then second, prepare myself for what’s coming as the walls around me suddenly pulse in blue, while the black and white chessboard pattern appears again, and so I...

-Shoot-

I pull the arrow and shoot. Toward the suddenly glowing blue square I shoot, but...

Ssshh.

Air cutting sound.

“but... it’s kinda fun...”

Shooting an arrow and saying that, I smile while also looking at the arrow cutting through air, and then reaching the now-blue square as...

Ping.

As suddenly at the moment of contact, both the blue glow and the arrow disappear, while the ping sound, on the other hand, reverberates louder and with a clearer echo.

-Score: 010-

And so...

Ding, PinPing, TinTan, Dan...

“A fun game begins...”

Smiling as I say that, I quickly pull the arrow string, and... Shoot another arrow...

-Score: 020-

And another, and another... and then, keeping that up, I look around me, aiming for the suddenly glowing squares and shooting...

-Score: 050-

Listening to the reverberating melody, and shooting...

-Score: 070-

Doing my best and shooting...

-Score: 120-

Nevertheless..... it’s hard. Thinking that I quickly spin in place, aiming for a glowing square at the corner, but...

Daaaa.

But I was late, and so...

TZzzuuu.

With a sudden red glow, a laser beam suddenly...

“Umphh.…!!!!”

Pierced my tight, and Damn it...

“IT HURTS…!!!”

Screaming that as I let go of my bow and arrow, I grit my teeth feeling pain while also using both hands to pressure the wound, but then suddenly... I remember...

“Aah...”

And so, I end up glancing to my side.... and there what I saw was...

Doooo, Diiii, Deeee...

!!!…

“...Shit”

What I saw was the red glow of multiple squares.

“Kyaaaa.... Eeeeeeh.... Aaaahhh....”

Suspicious girly screams.

......

......

......

“Fuuu... Alright, that was pathetic...”

Exhaling and saying that, I look around me at the saferoom where I was just resurrected, and Damn it...

“it was also painful....”

Weakly saying that I sit down on the bed and then glancing at the notification in front of me, I...

-Score: 140-

I tiredly sigh...

-First Wave Failed-

Nevertheless, at least I...

-00:00:13-

-Restart-

"at least, I acquired a skill...”

Muttering that with a heavy heart, I move my attention from the game notification and then I glance at my status window, where a new skill has appeared...

-Basic Bow Mastery Lv1-

But when compared to all the pain I just tasted, this skill alone is not enough to satisfy me, and so...

“Haaaa....”

Once again, I, with a heavy heart, tiredly sigh. And then sitting on the bed like that, I calm down and wait for a while until all the shivering and trembling in my limbs disappear.

Then, when finally feeling the fear’s grip on my heart weaken, I calmly press the restart button and start the tutorial all over again...

As I slowly enter the first room, where only a bow is available, then with weak steps I move to the next room and take a position again, as once more...

The Rhythm Hell starts.... and once again, I do my best in shooting, and shooting, and shooting more.... until...

Deeee.

That cursed sound is heard. Still, is it the first signs of growth? Because, this time, even as the laser pierced my shoulder, I still didn’t let go of my bow and instead I shot toward the next appearing blue square...

Doing that, I ignored the now-back-to-black-square and instead focused on not missing any glowing squares as I...

Tan.

Shot.... shot... and just mindlessly shot more arrows.... times succeeding.... others failing...

Diiii.

Times getting pierced, times barely avoiding the red beams.... doing that, I kept shooting, even as my wounds increased... I kept aiming, even as weakness overwhelmed me.... though most of it was from pain and soreness, not tiredness for some reason... nevertheless, not having time to think I kept shooting and shooting until finally... finally...

Daaaa.

an accursed beam pierced my heart...

“Pfuuu....”

Spitting blood.

“Haaa.... this will probably hurt a lot....”

And then with that as the beginning...

“Kyaaaaaa.....”

Girly screams.

The red overwhelmed me.... well, I was reaching my limit anyway... it’s not like I could do more with all the wounds I sustained.... so, yeah... I will just start again.... and again.... and even when I die, I will just start again...

And so, deciding on that... I acted on it... restarting the tutorial.... once, twice, thrice.... and more.... even as I suffered from pain, I just waited for its memory to weaken.... wounds? I just had to let them heal... trauma? Well, beyond the trembling and puking I didn’t have time for more.... and so... I repeated the tutorial and repeated more.... shooting and shooting and shooting.... arrow after arrow... and then when dying? I just repeated everything.... not like I had a choice... and so... I kept going on and on like that, shooting arrows, dying by red laser beams, resurrecting in a customizable study, and leveling lame skills... until.... finally... with tears in my eyes... I shot an arrow...

Paaam.

And with that arrow reaching its target, finally, no more blue glow appeared.... instead, the melody finally reached its end, as...

-Score: 2460-

At last, some signs of salvation appeared...

-Yay, Not Bad-

-First Wave Complete-

And looking at those much-awaited signs, I...

Felt like spitting blood.

5