2_ ch 46: Interlude. Bright Light
124 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

46. Interlude: Bright Light

Tens, No... Hundreds... Yes, Hundreds of White Avatar of Light were... Malfunctioning... Why? How? And for what?

“well, it’s probably her lack of experience... No, is it her lack of control? Hmm... Maybe it’s her current situation being worse than I estimated? If not then...”

“Is it just her pushing herself too much? Hmmm....”

“Well, whatever...”

After all, knowing the reason is not important... No, not knowing is actually better...

“Because it’s more fun like that...”

Nevertheless, this seems problematic...

“An Ego Erosion, Huh?... it may be bad if not solved...”

“Ah, but it’s not like my situation can be worsened, so maybe I should not interfere?...”

“...hmm....”

“Nah, I will just interfere... I am free for now, and my time is short anyway, so maybe I should just have my fun?”

“After all, it’s her fault, no? Pushing herself this much just to bother me... No, is the very fact of her succeeding in feeling and pinpointing my presence in this short time straining her?”

“... hmm, it’s possible... No, actually...”

“it’s highly probable... not to mention, that even without me in the equation, her state should already be bad enough...”

“Maybe that’s why this fragment was awakened? Hmm... No, but that still feels wrong... so maybe, there was an outside interference after all.... or is it internal interference? Maybe a safety program remaining?...”

“But she is already in control... so that should not be it.... hmm, well...”

“That can wait for later... after all, it seems she...”

... Is Stabilizing.

Saying that, a beautiful little girl with a fascinating pair of crimson eyes, long and shining golden hair, and wearing a school uniform smiled, while also looking with interest at the distorted avatars above her, as they...

Twisted... and glitched... while also stretching... and fusing with each other... Honestly? There were a lot of ‘Interesting Scenes’ there above... for example, is the Avatar that has its limbs twisting in weird directions while also stretching weirdly... or maybe that beast with a lot of heads glitching on its back... Oh, there is also those bunch with all their abdomens overlapping together... as if fusing into some weird... tree? Well, something like that.... nevertheless the most interesting type of malfunctioning avatars has to be that type, right... those ones that suddenly start glowing with strong brilliance, and intense lighting before then...

Boom.

“Exploding, haa....”

Nevertheless, even with all of that happening, the number of Avatars...

“Is not decreasing a lot... instead, it seems she is getting her senses back?”

“Oh, then guess it’s time now, hmm...”

Saying that the little girl, Eya glanced above her, smiling, as suddenly...

All the Legion of Avatar above... Froze in place... and then as if puppets having their strings cut, they all...

Bam. Boom. Crash. Break.

Fell to the ground.

“it’s kinda pathetic actually...”

Calmly saying that she, Eya, observed the twitching avatar right in front of her lying face-first on the ground, and then from the way it was shaking, she judge it as time and so... she took a step forward toward it and stepped on its head, as she...

Crack. Splash.

She crushed its white head, before raising her hand above it, and tiredly sighing...

“Sigh... I didn’t want to do this, but if you are offering yourself, then...”

“... I guess there is no choice left for me but to play along, no?”

Cruelly smiling and saying that Eya looked below her at the headless avatar and then as it began to melt into strands of blue light, she raised her hand above it, and with a wide smile... she started...

Fuuush. Sshhhh.

Light converging.

......

“... so this one is not the anchor, hmm?”

Saying so, Eya calmly looked at the light converging on her right hand, and then taking a step forward she looked at the many avatars around her, as they finally began to show signs of movement. Nevertheless, ignoring that, Eya took another step forward, and glancing at the trembling body of light in front of her, she once again took another step... this time, stepping on its chest as suddenly...

“AAAAaaaaahhhh....”

As suddenly with a pained howl, the headless body began rampaging below her foot. Still, expecting that while not caring, Eya...

Baaam.

... Crushed its chest, before drawing her right hand even closer to it, and...

ZzZzZsSzZs.

Lightning sparks.

“...Done.”

Completely absorbing the remains of the avatar. And then looking at the spot where the being’s remain are no longer, Eya smiled, before then clinching and releasing her right fist.

Vssshhhh.

Wind whistling.

“Hmm... it’s not enough, but well... for now, this much will do...”

Saying so, Eya glanced at her hand covered in bright blue light, and frowning a little, she then...

“So? For how long will you stay down...”

... Spoke. And doing such, she slowly turned her head, and with an expression void of emotion, looked at it... the only Avatar among the thousand that was barely standing.... and also... The Only Anchor keeping The Ego’s Stable Connection with the White Legion... Meaning? It’s clearly her...

Smile.

“Target...”

Smiling and saying such, Eya glanced as it finally stood firmly, and then with its expression twisting...

“Y-you... Y-you...”

““““YOU ACCURSED DISTORTION””””

... It roared. And then as if finally proving its anger...

zZzZSsz.

Boom. Baam.

With a series of explosions accompanied by White Light, all the Avatars suddenly stood and sharing it same expression they all...

““““DIEEE......””””

... Attacked.

Nevertheless, looking at that, she, the Girl Amidst the Thousand Light didn’t flinch or move. Instead, with some satisfaction visible on her face, Eya comically nodded her head as if finally approving that thing’s progress, before then emotionlessly raising her hand and swiping it in the air...

Once, twice, thrice.... and then with each time, she just resumed her actions as she instantly drew a series of Blue Lines and Symbols in air... And then, when finally the swords of the legion reached her, tearing toward her neck... Only then, did she stretch her palm...

And then looking at the thousand of Avatars frozen around her as if the time of this world itself was suspended, her hand... held something, as she casually swung it forward and...

Rumble.

BOOOOM.

... And With a flash of blinding blue light, instantly erased the cityscape in front of her, taking along half of the White Avatar Legion with it.

4