2_ ch 39: S. Nervous in Blue
163 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

39. S: Nervous in Blue

Suppressing the weird feeling in my chest, I slowly turn, but what I saw then was...

!!!

Blue… an Endless Ocean of Blue, stretching forever and ever, and even going beyond the horizon.... then, I saw a path... a Limitless and Infinite Path of Chains around me, pulsing with mysterious lightning.... and following that was Black.... a Dark and Hollow Black Sky, empty of light or stars.... still, all of those scenes were not what truly picked my attention, No.... instead, it was...

“What the hell is that.....”

Instead, it was a World of Crimson Red that did...

Thinking so, and suppressing the weird feeling in my heart, I can’t help but shudder as I gaze at it.... at that World of Crimson Red above me and in the middle of the Black sky... Honestly? It’s terrifying.... so terrifying, that just gazing at it for a moment is giving me this feeling as if at any moment, that Red will suddenly...

“Devour me....”

Saying so and pulling my eyes from it, I can’t help but feel fear in my heart.... a weird and unshakable feeling of fear...

“But what is that though.... is it a planet? Maybe a giant moo-...”

!!!

“No, before that....”

“Just what’s going on....”

Suddenly freezing in place as I say so, I look around me but...

“Just what’s going on here?...”

“Is this an event or something?”

“No, to begin with, I was in the school corridor, so an event is....”

Saying so, and feeling my head calm down a little, I am suddenly lost in confusion and doubt, and so... I swipe my hand, trying to see if I got some message or notification, but...

“there’s nothing... No, wait...”

Check pocket.

“my phone... it’s not there....”

Weird, I am sure it was in my pocket.... after all, if it’s not, then...

“How am I seeing all of th-....”

“No, wait.... even if I still have my phone, and even if it was a new model, but...”

“is this level of simulation even possible?...”

After all, it was just a phone with some limited AR support, so...

“how am I seeing all of this....”

Saying so and feeling confused, I suddenly...

“!!!!....”

I suddenly flinch, before then glancing behind me, but...

“there’s nothing....”

Weird..... thinking so, and feeling confused, I look around me and even below me, but...

“there’s nothing, nothing at all...”

Saying so and looking at my nervous reflection in the clear blue water, I...

Sigh. But the nervousness is still there and so, I...

“Haaa, Fuuu....”

I take a deep breath to calm my nervous heart, before then taking a step forward...

“but at least, it seems I can walk on water....”

Saying so, and looking at my reflection getting distorted by ripples with every step of mine, I resume...

Nevertheless, it’s weird, silent, and creepy.... this place here.... add to that this weird feeling of countless gazes on me, and yeah...

“I don’t like this place....”

Though it doesn’t seem I have a choice, and so, I can do nothing but walk ahead.

Calmly thinking so, I stop the weird nagging in my mind and just move ahead, following the path ahead of me.... hoping to find something, but... there was nothing... no matter, how much I walked there was nothing... No, to begin with, did I even walk? Or was I just standing in this spot all this time? Time? But how much time passed anyway? A minute? Two? Maybe an hour? A day? No, wait... a day? B-but, that’s too much...

“Haaa, Fuuu....”

Still, maybe it was really a day? No, but do time even flow in this place? B-but if not, then is there at least some exist around here?

“Haaa, Fuuu....”

Because otherwise, I will get lost here. S-so, there has to be an exit. There has to be.

“Haaa, Fuuu, Haaa, Fuuu....”

Heavy Breathing sound.

B-but, w-what if there is no exit? Will I stay lost here? No, where is here, to begin with? I mean, what’s happening in this place, right now?

“Haaa, Fuuu, Haaa, Fuuu....”

Heavy Breathing sound.

And how did I suddenly just appear here? N-no, m-maybe it’s this place that j-just suddenly appeared?

“Haaa, Fuuu, Haaa, Fuuu....”

I don’t know.

“Haaa, Fuuu, Haaa, Fuuu....”

And I am nervous.

“Haaa, Fuuu, Haaa, Fuuu....”

Afraid, confused, scared, lost.... and al-...

Splash.

“wha-... ghagoaugo”

Drowning sound.

Splash.

“Haaaaa... Cough, Cough, Cough... Tha-... Cough, Cough....”

“Haaaa....T-that was close....”

Barely controlling my breathing while saying so, I...

“Haaa, fuuu....”

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself.... still, to think that just by losing my focus, I would suddenly lose my footing and drown underwater...

“T-that was dangerous.... really, it was dangerous....”

Saying so and feeling my heart slowly calm, I suddenly close my eyes and...

Sigh.

“to think I will let myself lose my calm like this... Sigh, just how far have I fallen...”

Saying so, and then somehow getting back on top of the water, I then look toward the water’s solid surface, but...

“if the bastards from the federation were to see me like this just what would they think?”

Saying so as I push my hair back, I look ahead of me trying to calm myself and fix my appearance.

“Sigh. I should really calm down myself, otherwise, I will be a laughingstock...”

“Seriously, just what kind of dignity will I have if someone of the council were to see me...”

Saying so and successfully calming myself down, I.....

“Haaaa...

I sigh. Before then clearing my head and paying attention to my feet as I resume my walking.... or at least I wanted to, when suddenly...

Ding.

A weird ringing sound was heard.

5