1_ ch 3: A. The Room
2.3k 6 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3. A: the room

-And may you be one of the lost solaces.-

So,.... that was something.

A white speech was written in red background, with a serious tone, and a joking side at the end.

Yeah, no comment.

But, seriously, what is wrong with that part of gender-changing?

Like, if you don’t want people with weird avatars appearing, then just make it impossible.

But with a speech like that ....., I can just imagine people trying to go against the advice to make weird choices.

Or wait.....

Could the speech be THAT..... a trap, for making people feel excited about doing something that they should not do.

A reverse meaning, some seriously sick psychology, is it?

Yeah.

Now, I can totally imagine the management of the game laughing at that, and waiting for innocent people to fall into such a trap.

Totally, I can see it.

And maybe I am excited to know what kind of trap they will fall in.

I mean who would not laugh at the suffering of someone else?

Especially if it is self-inflicted suffering, from simply being a nekama, and using a female avatar, just for them to regret it later.

Or from a little girl playing with a macho avatar, maybe?

I mean, honestly, lots of people nowadays like reading gender bender, and TS novels, right?

So yeah, let's just ignore that and move to make our own avatar.

Thinking like this, I move my attention from the previous speech and move to an option that has just appeared.

And so, I now have a super detailed avatar creation screen in front of me.

With a lot of options and choices to use.

Like for example, I have the random option, mind analyze option, reverse gender option, beautifying option, and such popular stuff.

I mean, really?

A Loli figure option? and a white-haired, white-bearded cultivator-looking option? really?

Sigh.

Somehow, I feel like some of the management’s desires are overflowing here, okay?

But ignoring all of that, I guess I should focus on my avatar instead.

And so for me, as a professional player, not bragging but I am seriously famous for playing competition and fighting games, and for that, I will use my usual avatar.

What is it you ask?

For real? I mean you can’t guess?

Okay, here is a hint.

I am a naturally dark-silver-haired bishoujo, with natural-colored blood-red eyes.

So ? what do you think a perfect girl like me will use as an avatar?

Clearly, my natural beauty. Duh

Now then, where is it?

Ah, here it is.

The real module.

Now, let's see.

Finishing my avatar creation, I then move to the next choice appearing, but ...

There is no choice for seeing my status.

Instead, there is a choice for getting my ..... what?

My safe room? so I have a safe room, with a bunch of other things as a tutorial privilege?

Like a bed, a cooking kit, some weapons, some supplies like salt, some tools, and a wardrobe?

And what? there is also a survival manual, a system manual, and an analyze-skill imbued ring.

For real?

I mean, Are you sending me on a different world exploring mission? Or what?

Sigh.

Seeing that and feeling confused at what’s happening, all I could do was sigh.

Really, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry in such a situation.

Like, are you sure I am testing a new VR gear, and not being sent as a scout to Mars?

Wasting a few seconds, as I imagine the picture of myself, role-playing as an explorer on mars, I smile a little.

“But more importantly, how much time is there left for the start of the game ?”

Then finally waking from my delusion, I pay attention to the countdown at the corner of my vision.

15 minutes is it?

Then I guess the time in this place was actually changed to flow slowly, instead of the usual fast time acceleration?

How rude to use such tricks to kick us out.

But let see. I can’t enter my room right now.

But I can change my clothes at least.

After all, from the beginning, I was wearing a copy of my real clothes.

So let's choose.

Hmm...

Well, this should do.

“I will go in black mountain boots, black leather pants, a black coat, and a white shirt.”

“For my hair, I will leave it as is. A bang of hair almost covering one of my eyes, with a high ponytail reaching to my waist.”

“A black gloves for my hands, and black arm guards under my coat, with black legs protections.”

After all, I don’t want to stand out from the beginning.

And to any idiot there, that thought that black will stand out, just think about it.

With a group of lunatics like the ones who thought of the decoration of this place, what is the first thing that I will meet when the game launch?

Honestly, if I am not thrown from the sky, with a summoned-hero style, then everything will be good.

I mean even them won’t teleport me into the ground, a rock, or inside a tree? right?

Hahaha.

Who am I tricking ? with their style let's just keep laughing dryly while hoping for a good outcome.

Feeling the possibility of such an absurd action, not being zero, I laugh dryly for a second, But then quickly calming myself down, I get back to the decreasing countdown.

“Now let see.”

15, 14, 13,12,...

3, 2, 1.

And when it reached zero.

-You can touch the pillar of light, as of now-

A sentence appeared.

And with it, ...

“Then here I go.”

I slowly, stepped toward the pillar of light, touching it.

When just like that, everything becomes linear.

Fuuush.

Just for everything to stabilize moments later.

Ugh, my head.

Well, everything but my head.

“ugh... I feel like I finally understood the meaning of traveling into a narrow hole with high traffic.”

Shit. That was bad. Like super bad.

Can you even imagine it?

I felt like I was being stretched forever, seriously.

I can be sure that I really, really don’t want to feel like that again, because even now my head is still spinning.

Fuuh.

Well, at least some breathing can calm my unstable head, and with it my thinking ability.

So now to look around, hmm.

Glancing around me, I try to get a good picture of my surrounding.

And to start, I am now standing in the middle of a room, 4m x 4m room, where there is a bed in a corner, a wardrobe in the side, and there is also a table and a desk too, adding to that are two doors to one side with a third one to the end of the room.

Walking to the first observed door, which is like a simple wooden door, I turned the doorknob and moved to the other side of it.

As I got in, I found a bathroom, with a shower and a bathtub, toilet, and things that are normal for a bathroom.

Yeah, things like soap, shampoo, and a toothbrush.

Kinda unexpected, but after everything, I am already a little numb.

Truly, are they sending us on an expedition or what?

Then ignoring that, and moving back to the previous room, I, this time, enter the other door, and .....

Whistle.

A weapon exhibition-like room appears.

“Those are some nice weapons you have there, really. Swords, spears, maces, staffs, halberds...., and such things.”

So this is a weapon-storehouse, right?

Looking at every part of this room, I once again move back to the weapon, trying to judge them.

Though, even I, am not a person experienced enough to judge weapons like a professional .....

WAIT, I may not be, but I have something that can judge stuff, right?

An analyze ring, that I was given.

Then glancing at my hand, and checking it, I try using it.

“so do I just think of analyzing something ?”

“Well, let's give it a try.”

Looking at the sword, I think of using Analyze on it, when ...

-Metal Straight Sword: a good looking Straight Sword made of metal .-

“Oh, it appeared .”

A text appeared.

54