1_ ch 25.5: records 5
506 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

25.5: records 5

 

Wooden Mad Puppet

They are a monster species, that appears in forests, and place with a lot of trees and wood. They are puppets with a full-wood body, but even so, they have a great movement ability and agility better than some other creatures with flesh. They have no visible organ, and so it’s unknown how they find their target in the middle of all the noise and obstacles a forest has. Though they have a mouth-like crack in their face and are able to make loud voices, they are not intelligent or able to communicate. Which work as proof that they are nothing but wood-made, killing machines, that wonder the forest alone, in a hunt for blood, and flesh, where they only attack every other creature that has them.

 

Spiked rabbit

They are a species of giant blue rabbits, with spikes protruding from their backs. And contrary to their huge size, they haven’t lost the speed of normal rabbits, but instead gained more agility to freely move, while having the confidence to protect themselves from predators with their 50 Cm white spikes. The spiked rabbit species is a well-mannered, and gentle species, as long as there is no noise or movement, with no desire for destruction, where they simply stare at the air as if thinking or contemplating. But in case of noise, even if it’s a low sound, or in case they spotted a moving creature, they will give up everything they are doing, and go all out in hunting it.

And as expected of a patient species that enjoy staring at the empty air, the spiked rabbit doesn’t give up its hunt and also doesn’t lose its focus on breaking through all to reach the source the noise is heard.

 

The four areas:

The dark forest: is a forest of mysterious giant trees of unknown origin or type, with weirdly abandoned buildings distributed irregularly in multiple different places. The creatures living in the dark forest are mainly either a herd-type species, an agility-stealth combo type, with some exceptions spotted in the silent corners of the forest.

The lonely plain: is a green plain, with an unclear origin, and a large amount of buildings buried underneath, though their background is unknown, with no information to give a lead. Also, the lonely plain, is home to multiple species, with a lot of them having great agility, with giant size.

The silent desert: is a ??????????

The blind snow: is a ??????????

9