2_ ch 0: Prologue
442 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

0. Prologue

“...sigh.”

In a silent and chaotic apartment, the only sound heard was that of a sigh.

A childish and cute but unnaturally, eerie sigh.

With its source being a little girl.

A small, and beautiful little girl, with golden-colored lustrous hair, and a pair of mystical eyes of shining crimson.

There, lying with her back on the couch, and her head looking toward the ceiling, as she absentmindedly sighs.

Like that, accompanied by the girl's every breath and sigh, a short-lasting mist appeared, affected by the cold apartment, just for it to then disappear in moments.

And so, in a silent apartment absent of movements and sounds, the sole exception was a little girl alone.

With the only thing distinguishing her from furniture, being her low breathing sound, her chest barely moving, and some strands of white mist melting into this cold world, when...

"how boring ...."

She spoke.

"how saddening...."

She lamented.

"How disappointing..."

She cursed.

"But alluring....”

And she smiled.

Hup.

Feeling her interest picked, Eya instantly stood from her position, to then turn around the couch, and with slow steps, start walking.

Step. Step. Step.

She walked, and with such a slow rhythm, she advanced toward the balcony.

When...

“hmm ?”

She suddenly stopped, and with confusion apparent on her face, she stared.

Stare.

And as a weird feeling rose in her chest, she compared her height and the balcony’s, almost being equal, if not for the ten to twenty centimeters in her favor.

Sigh.

Then feeling a sudden sense of defeat even with her being taller, Eya sighed, before leaning her body on the balcony, and resting her head on her hands, as she absentmindedly looked ahead of her.

Not looking at the dark cityscape where she is, nor looking at the cloudy sky preparing to rain, but at something else beyond it.

Stare.

But then, as if losing interest, or maybe just changing target, Eya suddenly stood and looked over her shoulder.

And with an amused smile clearly, on her face, she calmly spoke toward the empty apartment behind her.

“it should be a fun game, right?”

Silence.

“hm ?”

There was no response.

But not caring for that or maybe enjoying it, Eya smiled as she completely turned back, only this time, instead of the childish expression on her face, what was apparent this time was coldness...

A heart-piercing coldness, that is.

And so, turning and looking at the empty apartment behind her, Eya once again spoke.

“ will you reveal yourself? Or .... ”

“ should I do it for you? ”

And though once again her words were only toward the empty apartment, But this time, there was a response.

“ nO. NeEd...”

And following that response was .....

ZsSzZztTsS.

Electric sparks sound.

7