2_ ch 31: K. Three Questions, A Single Wish
195 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

31. K: Three Questions, A Single Wish

It’s truly a mysterious feeling... Holding a sword... No, can this even be called so?

“because this feeling is more than just that...”

zZsSzZzShzZz

Lightning sparks.

Saying so, I glance at the sword in my hand covered in purple light as electric sparks flash from time to time.... but that’s not the most fascinating part... No, that’s but the beginning...

zZsSzZzShzZz

Thinking so, I close my eyes and feel it.... that mysterious sense of closeness, of belonging, and..... comfort...

It’s as if this sword is in a way.... connected to me? No, I guess it’s more like the sword being a part of me.....

It’s as if by some mysterious way, a part of me was engraved.... so deeply into this sword I am holding.... as if, not only my name, thoughts, and feeling, but.... even my identity is being etched into it.... as if this sword I am holding is in one way or another, has become a part of me.... or is it...

Me that has become a part of the sword? No, well... I can’t tell...

Thinking so, I glance at the sword in my hand, while also feeling the slight movement of light, when suddenly...

-Conditions have been met.

Skill: Aura Manipulation Lv1 has been acquired.-

When suddenly, a notification appeared...

But, aura? This light? As that Aura?

“so... Aura?....”

“.......”

“Well, that explains it.”

Convinced expression.

I mean, if it’s Aura, then I guess this weird feeling of closeness with my sword may be attributed to my aura? No, wait.... does that mean, this purple light is my aura?

“oh, I guess it does look cool, huh?”

I mean, a sword covered in purple light IS cool after all.... though, I don’t know if this is the default, or if it’s unique.....

CraCk. cRacK.

“No, it will actually depend on the setting, I guess...”

“Like, if it’s the setting where color represents power level? Then, I am sure the color is the same for everyone....”

“ But... if it’s the setting where color is dependent on individual factors, then, yeah....”

“I AM cool....”

Smile.

cRack. CracK.

Still, cool or not, this feeling of relation and closeness is still.... beautiful? Fascinating? Well, something like that.... like, maybe the same feeling of closeness toward a family.... pet? Or maybe the same feeling of belonging when a child hugs his favorite blanket? I can’t decide honestly...

Not when the feeling is this familiar, but foreign at the same time... it’s confusing...

CraCk. cRaCk.

“But, well.... enough of that....”

Saying so, I glance at the light sphere that’s still expanding, as for once.... it seems to be reaching its limit.

“so, I guess I really don’t have a lot of time.....”

Saying so, I glance at the cracks that have surpassed the barrier’s limit, with stagnating black substance almost flowing from them, and into this small isolated sphere of aura, before then moving my attention as I check my status.

-Status :

Kai Lv6

hp : 60

mp: 60

sp : 60

atk : 150

def : 60

agi : 180

Skills:

- Advanced sword mastery Lv1 - Analyse Lv2 - Attack Lv2 - Sword Arts Lv2 - Agility Lv3 - Basic Physical Mastery Lv1 - Aura sense - Aura Manipulation Lv1-

But when did I acquire Aura sense though?

Sigh.

Whatever. It’s not really important right now, No...

“The only thing important for now is to clear a path for myself...”

Saying so, I put more force into my grip, before then taking a ready stance...

CraCk. cRacK.

First, is moving my left foot forward, while keeping my right one in place.

CrAck. CraCk.

Second, is fixing my back, as I grip the sword with both hands.

cRack. CraCk.

Third, is putting more force into my legs, while also raising my hands to the right angle.

CracK. cRaCk.

And fourth, is...

To close my eyes.

Exhale. Inhale.

Exhale. Inhale.

So, here I am.... lost, nervous, confused, and more importantly... afraid, and even terrified.... but...

Exhale. Inhale.

Exhale. Inhale.

But, now’s the not the time for that.... instead, now is the time to find a way out.....

But well, I guess I do have one, or at least I saw one before...

Yes, it was when Ornus appeared before... to be specific, it was when Ornus, the bird of blind suffocation has literally broken through the heavens.... and though I am not that sure, but.... that’s the clearest choice for now.... and so, I know what to do.....

Exhale. Inhale.

Exhale. Inhale.

But there’s a catch, though. And that’s the wraiths outside.

Yes, they are now outside, but for how long will that last? I don’t know, and so I can only act fast.... but if I were to act, then what will happen? Again, I don’t know.....

But one thing for sure, if I were to act, or make even a small movement using Aura, then probably that fragile balance keeping this bubble of Aura from exploding will be...

Lost.

And so, it’s either to wait for long as I seek a miracle, or to act fast gambling my everything.... a tough choice to make, and so let’s think about it...

What is it that I have to do right now?

Well, of course, it’s to survive this place...

What is it that I need to do right now?

Surely, that would be to escape LSO, right?....

Then, what is it that I want to do right now?

That...

“Naturally, that would be finding Himari as fast as I can, to relieve my worry...”

And so, I guess it’s clear, huh? To survive, escape, and find Himari...

Open Eyes.

“As Fast As Possible.”

That’s my current goal, and so...

ZzZsSszZSshZsh.

Purple Lightning.

“I should get this done as fast as possible....”

And if breaking the heaven was the requirement, then...

BE IT.

CRacK. cRaCk.

Ping. Shatter.

Glass breaking sound.

“Now then, let’s do it.”

Saying so, I ignore the barrier that has just shattered.....

Aaaaaaahhhh

Oooooooohhh

Eeeeeeeeeehhh

I ignore the wraiths that have broken in...

Splash.

And I also ignore the black stagnating black water flowing in, as I...

“Sword Art”

Give my everything...

For the sake of surviving...

For the sake of escaping...

And also to find her, as fast as I can...

And so, as the light surrounding my sword shine... as the light radiating from my body grow.... and as the purple lightning crackling around me Intensify... I...

Give my everything, for a single wish of mine.... so...

Grip tightly.

“Last....”

zZzSsHszZ.

FIRMAMEEAAAAAANT

So, BREAK FOR MEEEEEE.

Ssssshhhh.

Air cutting sound.

CRACK.

BOOOOM.

4