3_ ch 0: Prologue
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

0. Prologue:

A beginning and end... A start and a finish... Maybe a prologue and epilogue? It doesn’t matter... After all, those all are the same...

A song beginning only to present its feelings and end, a path racing from start to finish solely to create a difference, and then a story... One spanning ages and ages more, only to then end in a moment and for its meaning to finally appear...

Still, not all appreciate a heartfelt song, not all accept the different views, and more than anything... Not all understand the meaning or the end... Some don’t like it, some don’t accept it, and then there are they... Ones obsessed with an ending, seeking nothing but a different view, a different emotion, and a new understanding...

So what if it’s a finish? Just rewrite it as a start... if it’s dull, then spin the lyrics, and if’s ending then... You are wrong. There is no ending if I don’t agree... There is no beginning if I don’t see, so... where does the meaning lie? Is it in the lines of Horizon limiting a world, is it in the cold words forming a Path, or... Maybe it’s in the endless chains of Obsession?

“But if it’s neither, then tell me, Leo... Just what is it that pushes this madness forth, what is it that guarantees your bet against the very providence of this world and also... How are you sure your precious Doll won’t break at the end?”

Saying that and frowning, a woman with black hair and eyes glared at a door closing in front of her. More precisely, She glared at that door’s reflection on the glass in front of her. Still, just what is it and where is it... The meaning behind this madness, the reason for this confidence, and also that path leading to the answer...

“After all, it’s truly doubtful whether a soulless doll can create anything but an another doll...”

Saying that and suppressing a sigh, she, Celestin Utima the unfortunate pushover swarmed with random responsibilities and tasks, moves her attention from the reflection and stares through the glass in front of her, as she looks at it... That dry and dead ocean, that cracked and broken city, and also... That blood Crimson Heav-... No, wait, What??!!

Thinking that and rubbing her eyes, Celes once again stare through the window, but...

“... Was I imagining it?”

But there was nothing there except the endless Azure water reaching the horizon, the buzzing city filled with colors, and also two gigantic Kaijuus duking it out, so... Yeah, there was nothing but the usual. Thinking that and tilting her head in confusion, Celes sigh, and then...

“Well, maybe Leo is right and I am overworking mysel-... No, wait, is not that Leo’s fault too... Damn it, a-as if I don’t want a vacation too...”

Muttering so and feeling herself on the verge of tears, Celes, a depressed single woman suffering from stress and overwork, turn around and throw herself on her comfortable and soft chair before once again staring emptily ahead of her, at the graphs, the reports, and more importantly at the countdown and progression bar of Leo’s most twisted project as of yet, Whitefi-... Hmm, project?

”Right, a project... I am sure of it...”

Saying that and beaming with excitement, Celes confusedly stare at the desk in front of her for a moment, before finally remembering and clumsily taping as the endless holograms disappear, replaced by a simple interface. Nevertheless, just what kind of project is it, and where...

“Just where did I see it again? Crimson Heaven, that is.”

1