3_ ch 3: A. Drifting Bloodlust And Rising Blood Tide
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3. A: Drifting Bloodlust And Rising Blood Tide

Standing in place and glancing at the lobster abominations increasing in number, I casually pull my hand and the coin chain along with it as I then put it back in my pocket, still...

“GrUuUuAaA...”

“What to do now? Should I kill these things or shou-... Hmm? The blood...”

It’s not stopping? Thinking that and feeling curious, I sidestep avoiding a double tentacle attack before then jumping and flipping back in the air, not only escaping a pincer claw’s trajectory but also reaching the back of the energetic lobster attacking me for while now, as I then...

ZzZSsSsZt.

As then I take a step forward. With sparks of lightning circling my foot and my sandal dimly shining, I take a step forward as suddenly...

“!!!…GRUuUuAaAaAaA...”

BoOom. sPlaAsH.

An indescribable mountain-like pressure falls down, not only flattening the annoying beast below my feet but even pinning down everything along with it, be it the air, Curse, or the other lobsters. Hell, it’s even...

“GrUaA...” “gRuUoO...” “GrUeEe...”

“It’s even pressing me too?”

Saying that and shaking my head, I try to move my arm slowly but even then it’s hard to do so. Kinda amazing, right? The fact that even with Heavy Progress(Beige) not affecting me directly, I am already like this...

“It really makes one question if it’s me that is weak or if this is color is just that practical... Ah, but maybe it’s a little of both?”

Saying that and glancing at the pool of blood and flesh below my feet, I mull over the topic for a moment before then giving up. After all, even if these lobsters are interesting, I still don’t have much time to waste on them as such...

“Let’s just get myself a sample and get going...”

Muttering those words and kindly smiling, I look around me searching for the biggest lobster and...

“Ah, that one is good.”

Saying that and feeling the pressure from stagnating curse disappear, I calmly take a step forward, getting a feel of my restored freedom before taking another step and flashing through the group of sea abominations and directly to the wall where a disgusting amount of blood is flowing from a widening crack...

“Honestly, its stench is a little too strong...”

Saying that and frowning, I glance at the increasing level of blood in this closed space, before then casually lifting my hand, sharpening the black claw of the gauntlet I am wearing, and then in one swift motion, I...

“?!!… GRUUAAAAOO...”

PuUushh.

In one swift motion, I stab my hand in the underbelly of the biggest lobster here that is coincidentally right above me, before then pushing more and forcing my way through all the resistance I am feeling, only to then...

ZzZSsSsZt.

“GRUUAAOO… !!!?”

Only to then push more and even twist my hand as blue and red light flash through my arm and then spread to the lobster’s body, as tens of twisted veins lit its body from the inside out. Still, it seems...

“GrUaA!!” “gRuUoO?!” “GrUeEe??!”

“It seems I got myself something... surprising?”

Feeling suspicious and muttering those words, I focus on the increasing heat in my hand as I then clench my fist and pull, but... is it starting? No, I guess the right word is...

“It’s ending. The demonic beast that is.”

Saying that and completely pulling my hand out, I quickly push myself back avoiding a second tentacle’s attack, before then spinning in place and swinging my hand toward a coming claw, when...

sSsHhhh.

Along with the sound of air whistling, that whole claw...

“!!!…GRUuUuOoOo...”

“It’s split in two? Amazing, I guess I really got myself something great this time.”

Saying those words and feeling my chest full of either gratitude or bloodlust, I calmly turn to the side where a giant lobster is slowly petrifying into black crystal as I then bow to it in gratitude for its self-sacrifice...

Then after finishing that and feeling the whistling air from the claw that almost took my head dissipating, I raise my head back and excitedly glance at my bandaged right hand holding a sharp purple dagger with eye patterns on its blade and then instantly jump to the side meeting another claw as I test that dagger’s sharpness, still...

sSsHhhh. Sshhh. SssHh.

“GRUUEEE… !!!?”

“It really is sharp. And Oh... it’s also interesting.”

Speaking those words and enjoying myself, I once again flash to the side, passing the group of lobsters as I then swing my arm and twist the dagger’s handle, when suddenly... Along with some purple sparks liting up, that dagger split in two, only for black curse to then link its handle and blade once more, forming a... Hmmm?

-Drifting Bloodlust(Purple)-

“Hmm? A whip of some kind? Well, I guess it’s still a good harvest.”

Though the harvest aside, I think no-...

“Account, the bloo-...” “I know.”

Responding to Navi like that and feeling the blood level now almost reaching my knees, I quickly glance around me at the increasing number of abominations while also avoiding the waves of whip-like tentacles for a few moments, before then retreating and flashing directly behind the group of slow lobsters, still...

“GrUaA…!!!” “GrUeEe...” “gRuUoO…!?”

“How should I do this?”

Thinking so and touching the wall flowing with blood, I ignore the group of rotten seafood rushing toward me and then I push Observer’s acceleration to the limit as I brainstorm. But how to do it? And without breaking another limb th-... Ah, right...

“I guess this will do.”

Saying so and staring at the dagger in my hand, I calmly swing my hand through the air as the dagger instantly split in two, one big tightly held in my hand and one small instantly melting in air. Still, that much should be enough as a simple for later use, so for now...

“Let’s get out of here.”

Saying that and forcefully pushing the dagger directly into the wall’s largest crack, I clench its handle even more, as intense heat and purple light suddenly spread from its blade. Still, now allowing that to distract me, I calmly close my eyes and then wave goodbye to the blinded beasts screeching in pain, as I...

“GRuUoO!!!” “GrUeEe!?!” “GrUAaA!!”

“Blood Tid-... !!!?”

Vssshh.

Wave rising.

As I instantly regret my actions, and without a chance to even swear, I... I get swept by the familiar feeling of a crashing tsunami.

BoOoOM.

1