#6 – That Was Unexpected
416 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Roi POV> 

Seeing how the three buff dudes were still banging on Akari's door for him to open up, the three of us were confused on what to really do. I would say we could try and fight them but I think that would be a one-way ticket to the hospital and not trying to have that happen. These dudes look really pissed off so Akari must've done something pretty bad. I swear I'm always getting this guy out of trouble, he owes us big time.

We decide to walk up in them in hope of getting a better grasp at the situation and what Akari really did to make such guys so angry.

"Um, excuse us sirs?" I say to them while tapping the largest one's shoulder, I assume this guy is the boss.

"What do you want kid?" The big guy yells at me not paying attention to Alto and Ichiro.

"Uhh, our friend is in that room, and from it looks like he must've done something to make y'all really angry so we were wondering what he did exactly?" I ask while slowly backing up from the big man.

"I don't have to talk to a punk like you. Now if you don't leave in ten seconds my friends and I will have to send you to the hospital and take your friends with you," The guy yells at me with his two buff friends giving us smirks. I just look back at Ichiro and alto on what to do because it looks like we can't help out Akari too much.

"Welp guess he's a dead man," I tell the others while walking to them. "Agreed," Alto said while nodding his head. 

With that Alto and I started heading for the elevator and the three buff guys went back to banging on Akari's door. But before we could reach the elevator, Ichiro grabs both of our wrists. We both looked at him with confused looks on our faces.

"Fellas, I think I can fix this situation that's going on right now," Ichiro says with a smirk on his face.

"Unless you're a secret ninja who has twenty years of combat experience, then I highly doubt that my friend," Alto says with a dead-serious expression. I just stand there nodding with Alto's point.

"Nope, but I think you'll find this pretty impressive," Ichiro says to us while letting go of our hands and makes his way to the three buff guys.

"We are about to witness a crime scene, aren't we?" I say looking over at Alto.

"Most probably but not much else we can do, so let's just wait and see what happens," Alto responds and we both follow behind Ichiro, at a safe distance of course. 

"Hey! Robert!" Ichiro yells at the group of three men. This seems to get their attention pretty fast.

"What did you just call you little shi-" The leader said but before he finished his sentence he instantly froze and all of a sudden he and the two other buff dudes gave a respectful bow to Ichiro.

"I didn't know that it was you, sir, please forgive me for talking to you with such a tone," Robert said in a very heartfelt tone. 

"Don't worry about it Robert, but why are you trying to kill my friend?" Ichiro asks while simply pointing at the door. While all of this is happening Alto and I just stand there, we don't even know how to react right now. 

"Sir, he was trying to hit on your sister Yuri, so she got uncomfortable and called us to teach that punk a lesson!" Robert said in an angry tone but he is still bowing.

Ichiro sighs and walks up to the room where Akari is and knocks on the door.

"Akari, it's us, you don't have to worry about getting beat up," Ichiro tells Akari through the pretty thick door.

After a minute or two with no response, the door slowly creaks opens and Akari pokes his head out the door. Seeing the three buff dudes a safe distance away he decides to come out.

When Akari walks out I decide to speak up, "Okay, I have a few questions. Why is the buff dude named Robert even though he looks Japanese? Why is he so obedient to you? Why on earth would you ask out Ichiro's sister?" 

"Well I guess I can answer these," Ichiro says while the others stay quiet.

"First off, my parents are Japanese diplomats so with that we get our own little private security which explains Robert and his little squad. The second thing is Robert is actually American but he's half Japanese so the government hired him so he doesn't stick out too much even though he is super tall and buff. Why Akari asked out my sister I have no clue but he probably didn't know so," Ichiro explains clearing things up for all of us. 

"That makes sense now, but Akari why the hell did you creep a girl out so much that he literally called her own personal goons to come after you?" Alto says while scratching his head.

"Bro, I swear on my life that I didn't know that it was Ichiro's sister," Akari says looking ashamed of himself.

"Akari, how did you not notice she goes to our school, even though she's a first-year I'm sure you have seen her before," Ichiro says to Akari.

"Well, I think Akari owes your sister Yuri an apology for creeping her out. I honestly don't know what you did but at this point let's just go to wherever his sister is and you apologize so we can go home," I say to all of them.

"Good idea, I'll call her and see if she is home first," Ichiro says while reaching in his pocket for his phone.

"Hey, Yuri! Are you home?" Ichiro asks while on the phone. "Mhm, okay good because I'll be bringing my friends over so just wanted to make sure you're okay, cya soon," Ichiro hangs up the phone and looks over to Robert, "Mind giving us a ride?"

"Of course sir we brought the van so we all should be able to fit," Robert says while leading us out of the building.

At this point no real reason to drag this out any longer. I think we all came to the conclusion that Akari is an idiot and hopefully things go well when talking to his sister.

We eventually made it to the parking garage after a short walk and all got into the van. All four of us sat next to each other and remained silent as Robert and his two "friends" made sure everything was prepared.

With that, we were off and made our way to Ichiro's house. 

 

Scribble hub wasn't working for me so here is the chapter that was supposed to be up last night

 

13