#8 – Then There Was Two
504 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Roi POV>

We all took a seat in the living room in a circle kinda. The order was Alto, Yuri, me, Sakura, Ichiro, and Akari. Yuri didn't want to be near Akari yet so this is our placement. The bottle of alcohol is something Russian so I won't even try to pronounce it but the game is similar to the Kings game but not really. Basically, we draw the sticks just like the King's game, the King can command the person of their choice to do anything they want or ask them any question. If the person doesn't want to do what the king says then that person has to take a shot. However, if the person completes the King's task then the King has to take a shot. How Ichiro came up with his game, I'll never know but I played the King's game before over summer at some party Akari and I went too which involved alcohol but nothing like this Russian stuff.

"Are you ladies sure you wanna play, just seems kinda weird with guys outnumbers the guys like this," I say while pointing out there are four guys and two girls, with two of the members being related. 

"Oh please just because I'm a first-year doesn't mean I don't have experience with this kind of stuff," Yuri says in a sarcastic tone in response. Sakura then follows up by saying, "Yea also I've done stuff like this before so nothing too extreme that I can't handle"

"Alright if you two say so," I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Welp, let's get this game started, everyone draw a stick!" Alto says with much excitement. He probably is into these kinda games. They are pretty fun, they usually start slow but build up pretty fast.

So then we all closed our eyes and grabbed a stick. After a few seconds, we all opened our eyes and it turns out Akari was the king.

"Hmmm, so I guess I'm King?" Akari says while looking at his stick.

"Roi, I have a question for you?" Akari ask me which causes everyone else to look at me.

"Yeah?" is all I say back.

"Actually no I have a command for you," Akari tells me while looks around as if he is thinking of something he wants me to do.

"Let's both take two shots together, just to jumpstart the game a bit because we all know that this game is boring at first," Akari said while pouring both shot glasses with the hard liquor. 

"Alright easy enough I guess," I say back in response and pick up the shot glass. We tap glasses and both take the first shot then the second one. Boy can I say that these Russians make some no-kidding hard liquor, I don't know what's in this stuff but it punches you like a truck.

"Hot damn that's strong," Akari says while shaking his head making a cringe face.

"Yea you aren't kidding but since that round is over and I did your challenge you got to take another one buddy," I say while filling up Akari's shot glass.

He took his shot and we continued to the next round. Not much happened overall for the first couple rounds, just some basic questions like would you have sex with a famous person or stuff like that. There were also some basic dares like try a backflip but after 30 minutes of playing but then Yuri became king and started to make things more "daring". We all were pretty much drunk at this point too.

"Alright Roi, you have to take your shirt offfffff," Yuri says while slightly slurring her words.

"Oh, that's it? Sure," I say while taking my shirt off. This caused the girls to blush a bit but it was probably the girls being drunk more than my actual body. Overall I was pretty lean, not too buff but not skinny and I got some muscle so I guess the proper word is fit to describe my body. 

Yuri then took her shot because I did the challenge then it went to round whatever. This time I got king so now it was my turn to do something to spice things up a bit.

"Hmmm," I say while looking at the others.

"Payback time, Yuri why don't you strip to just your underwear," I say while giving looking at her.

"Psssst, fine I wwwwwon't let you beat mmme at this game," Yuri said while taking off her shirt and shorts revealing her slim figure. 

"Damn," Akari said out loud while checking out Yuri's body. Gotta admit her figure was pretty nice not gonna guess the size of her tits but they are a good size and her body is pretty toned overall so Akari was just saying what Alto and I were thinking.

Yuri then poured my shot glass and leaned over, exposing her ass to Alto and Akari which made their face go bloodshot red. She then said in a seductive tone to me, "Open up," She then poured the shot in my mouth, while she was doing that she was giving me a smirk.

Yuri then sat back down and before we could start the next round she spoke and said, "Y'know it isn't fair that only Roi and I have to strip,  everyone else should too, and if you don't you have to take five shots,"

"Yea, I agree it makes the game more fun!" Alto said while quickly taking his clothes off. Everyone else took their clothes off besides Ichiro, which confused everyone. 

"You good Ichiro?" I said why taking off my shorts.

"I'll take the five shots," Is all Ichiro said.

"Are you sure you already drank so much already," Sakura said while slowly taking her clothes off too. Her taking her clothes off caused all of us to uhhh look, and by look, I mean stare right at her large chest. Yuri noticed this and coughed which snapped us out of our mini trance so. So I have no clue for the reasoning behind Ichiro not wanting to strip not like he's ugly or anything he's the lover boy of the grade so he's quite attractive in a non-sexual way.

"Fill me up lad," Ichiro said pouring his first of five shots.

After the first one, Sakura decided to top him off, then after the second shot, Alto decided to top him and by the time we reached number three he was looking pretty rough. He took the third shot and just started laughing hysterically for about 30 seconds. Then he just passed out like on the flip of the time he was out like a light. This cause all of us to start laughing for a few minutes as he was just lying there with his mouth wide open. 

After the laughing stopped I spoke up and said, "Guess I'll take him to his room so he at least has a decent place to sleep tonight," I then got up and walked over to Ichiro and was able to plop his limp body over my back.

"Do you need help?" Akari asks me as he stands up.

"Nah, I'm good y'all keep playing, plus I have to use the bathroom so two birds one stone," I say while slowly making way to Ichiro's room and the others went back to playing.

I made it to Ichiro's room and threw him on his bed and boy is this guy heavier than he looks. After a few minutes of catching my breath, I go to the bathroom and do my business there. I then wash my hands and face and head back to the other and as I'm walking back I hear someone throwing up. I walk over to the bathroom and peek my head through the door and see Alto passed out over the toilet. His body then slumps on the floor which causes me to sigh. I then walk over to him and drag his drunk self over to the guest room and throw him on the bed, after that I finally head back to the others.

"Sorry guys, that took longer than expected had a mini pit stop," I say with a slight chuckle.

"It's okay it seems these two are out like a light anyways," Sakura said being the only one left that's awake. I looked over at Akari and Yuri and they both are laying next to each other on the couch snoring so it looks like they made up.

"So what now? I assume you're going to bed now?" I ask while getting some water in the kitchen. But when I close the fridge I see Sakura standing right in front of me with a bottle of booze in her hands.

"Well, there isn't much left so why don't we finish it?" Sakura says while grabbing my hand dragging me to the guest bedroom that's on the other side of the large condo. I couldn't even respond my body just went freely with her no hesitation.

When we got to the room she got on her tippy toes and whispered, "I plan on doing more than finishing the bottle," 

"Then let's get started," I say while grabbing her hand and opening the door to the bedroom. When I looked at her hand there was no booze in her hand, she left it back in the kitchen next to my water.

okay so I thought this would be the r rated scene/chapter but looks like it'll be the next chapter so yea enjoy

11