#13 – Aftermath
308 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Roi POV>

After the creepy bastard fell on the floor I quick run and jump on top of Him pinning down his arms.

"What the hell are you thinking trying to molest a girl like that!" I yell at him trying to get as much attention as possible now from people walking by.

"I-I-I was just trying to show Sakura how much I love her and how I always supported her," The dude yelled back trying to justify himself.

I ripped the hood off that was covering his face to reveal who the kid was. I have never seen this guy in my life, maybe he went to our school but I usually know most of the names of the students in our grade. I look over to Sakura then back at the kid and ask her, "You know this kid?"

Sakura then nodded his head and said, "I went to school with him back in Middle School but I barely talked to him back then," The weirdo didn't like what he just heard and got even angrier and started thrashing and screaming.

"How could you say that Sakura, I sat by you in math class! I even gave you some notes in third period! Don't you remember!?" He said while trying to get me off of him.

"You're a sad bastard," I say to him, I then look over at Sakura and tell her, "Go ahead and call the cops on this dude, I'll keep him held down he isn't going anywhere,"

Sakura then took her phone out and started to dial the police and while she was calling the cops the guy started crying and begging Sakura not to call the cops on her. Saying how he didn't mean to push himself on her and blah blah blah excuses just to not get arrested but it good thing Sakura just ignored him.

"Okay Roi, the cops said they will be here soon," Sakura said while putting the phone away and maintaining a safe distance from her and the creep.

"You filthy whore! How dare you do this to me! This was a setup just to ruin me!" The creep yelled at Sakura with a lot of rage in his voice.

"That is the most cliche shit I have ever heard bud," I say getting his attention.

"Just you wait bitch! When I get my hands on you, you're a dead man and Sakura will regret what she did to me," He yelled with such confidence.

"Well let me show you something pal," I say poking his face.

He then looked back at me and when he did I punched him right in the face. Surprisingly it knocked him out cold and it caused his nose to start bleeding but that was really the least of my worries, especially with a piece of crap like this guy.

Sakura let out a little gasp after I knocked him out which caused me to jolt my head looking over at her. "What? He called you a whore, that's just rude," I say to her still on top of the guy.


After about 15 minutes of waiting, the police finally arrived at the scene and Sakura let them know everything that happened. I showed them the video of him pinning Sakura against the wall and sent it to the officers to use as evidence. The dude was still out cold so the cops there his limp body in the back of the police car and asked us to fill out some forms for their police report. After we did that which took about 30 minutes the officers thanked us and drove off to what I assume was the local police station.

"I think it's a little too late now for the cafe Sakura, I'll walk you to your house and you should let your parents know about what happened just in case if the police come to your house and ask any more questions," I say to her while gentle placing my hand on her shoulder.

"I think you're right," She said with a sigh.


We finally arrived at Sakura's house, it was pretty huge and extremely modern. As we approached the front door she used her fingerprint to unlock the door so we could gain access to her house. We walked and she had me wait over in the living room while she went and gathered her mom and dad. She then walked into the living room with her mom and dad and they had a very concerned look on their face.

"So, Sakura told us about what happened with that man who tried to force himself onto and how you stepped in and beat him up. That was pretty impressive so I wanted to give you my thanks for helping out my daughter," Sakura's father said while giving me a bow along with her mother.

"Oh no, there is no need for doing that, I was just simply helping out a friend in need that's all. I am certain if someone else was in my place they would do the same thing as me, Sir and Ma'am," I say while shaking my head.

"Well, regardless of who was there you prevented a serious crime from occurring so why don't we give you something to show you our appreciation," Sakura's mom said while grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes.

"No, no, I am serious I don't need anything as a reward the fact that I was able to shut that guy was is more than enough for me, I swear," I say looking at the three of them.

"Are you sure Roi?" Sakura ask me looking a bit disappointed in my choice.

"The one thing you guys can do for me is that don't let my parents know about what happened. They're gone for work anyways for a while so I don't need any more stress put on them," I say to the family.

"Of course Roi, it's the least we can do," Sakura's dad said. He then looked down at his watch the looked back at me and said, "It's quite late now why don't I have our driver take you home, that also can be a form of payment back to you," Sakura's father said in a stern voice.

"That works for me, I didn't realize it was so late either so that is much-appreciated sir," I say with a bow out of respect.

Sakura's father then called the driver and I was on my way to the luxurious sedan. Sakura wanted to come for the ride but her parents and I told her that it was probably best that I just went, even though it was a car ride you just never know. Sakura wasn't the happiest with the answer but she got over it pretty fast so that was good. After I entered the sedan I told the driver my address and all he did was nod and started driving.

After a few minutes into the drive, I was looking at the cars' interior and I was pretty impressed everything was so modern and luxurious with the stitching of the seats and the tablets for the guest to use. My family didn't own a car since my parents traveled so much they just saw it as something not needed, plus the local transportation is very good here so no complaints from me. 

After dozing off for a bit the driver woke me up by tapping my shoulder, causing my heart to drop. I looked over and he just pointed to my parents' condo. I get out of the car and give the driver a little fist bump and make my way to the condo. 

Today was definitely a long day, something I do not want to repeat but now that it's over I feel like I will get some good sleep and get ready for the school trip to Kyoto.

Chapter was a bit all over the place but yea enjoy it, the school trip is coming up soon so that will be fun (just ignore the grammar mistakes here, too tired to fix it).

5