#20.5 – Interlude
239 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Roi POV>

 

To summarize what happened after we linked back with the others. Not much, actually we pretty much just started making our way back to the Inn. Since we were ways out it took a while to get back and now it’s in the evening,

 

So far this trip has been really good as I was able to hang out with some friends, make a new friend, get a souvenir for my family, and get to bond a bit with Mikoto. So overall day two of this trip is a big success. Tomorrow I have to meet up with Chio she still hasn’t sent me a message yet so I’ll leave her be, I assume she is just busy.

 

Back in the room, it’s just Akari, me, Pu, and his friends. They went and saw some sumo matches and ate a shit ton of food. We were all just chilling in the room drinking some sake that Pu was able to sneak in for us to enjoy a bit. 

 

As we were all sitting down chatting Pu decided to tell us, “Hey guys, just to let you know our school is having us compete in a martial arts tournament. We have to produce results in order for us to stay a club. Also, it heavily relies on you Roi and you too Akari,”

 

“If you guys perform very well during the tournaments we can have full confidence in you guys taking over the club when we graduate and you two become third years,” Pu said to us with a serious look on his face.

 

“Are you being serious Pu?” Akari asked.

 

“Of course I am, I plan on making you president of the club if you perform well Akari. And I’m thinking about having you as vice-president Roi,” Pu told the both of us.

 

“I’m honored, honestly would have never thought of me running a club or something,” Akari said in shock.

 

“Just don’t let us down my friend,” Pu said laughing and patting Akari and me on the back.

 

“We’ll try not to Pu,” I said after taking a sip of some sake.

 

<TIMESKIP>

 

Now it was getting later and later into the night probably around 9 PM. By this time only Alto came back from his little date and he was in high spirits. It seems he didn’t try any advances on the girl but according to him, they both had a really nice time. He joined in on us chatting and drinking Sake. He even plans on hanging out with senpai one more time before we head back to Tokyo.

 

Ichiro sent us a text saying he wasn’t coming back to the room tonight so it seems he’s getting some action on the trip. 

 

“Guys, I have a question for all of you,” Akari said standing up looking at everyone.

 

“What is it?” Alto said to him.

 

“When am I going to get some pussy!” Akari cried out dropping to his knees.

 

Everyone started bursting out laughing. Both Pu and I spit out our drinks hearing Akari said that.

 

“Am I ugly or something!” Akari cried out once more.

 

“Nah, you’re just weird,” Alto said trying to contain himself.

 

“Alto, you have to teach me the ways,” Akari said grabbing Alto’s shoulder.

 

“Ugh, fine we will help you get some ladies,” Alto said rolling his eyes.

 

“You gonna come with us?” Akari asked me.

 

“Uhh, I should be able to go but I have to meet up with someone possibly tomorrow,” I said to Akari. 

 

“Is it a girl,” Akari said in a depressed voice. 

 

“That is personal information,” I say with a chuckle.

 

“How come you can talk to girls so easily?” Akari said sitting next to me.

 

“I don’t know, I just talk,” I say with a shrug.

 

“Yea, but you get all the fine females in the school it’s unfair,” Akari said crossing his arm.

 

“I really don’t but alright buddy. Enough about me tomorrow we are gonna help you out,” I said with a smile on my face

 

“You better help me! Now pass me that bottle,” Akari shouted as he grabbed the sake bottle and started chugging it.

 

“Welp, I think it’s time for us to go before Akari drinks the rest of the sake supply,” Pu said as he got up and so did his friends.

 

We all said goodbye to the others and Alto and I cleaned up the room. There wasn’t much trash but we didn’t want the place messy.

 

Akari passed out in the middle of the room so Alto and I just made out beds and wanted to hit the sack early. Because if Akari was going to get any girls the sooner the better, plus I have to meet with her sometime soon hopefully.

 

As I lay in the bed I go on my phone and decide to send Chio a message. I don’t want to be waiting around all day and her bail on me so might as well send her something now.

 

“Hey, Chio, it’s me Roi. I was the guy at your grandparents’ shop today and just wanted to see if you are still down to hang out tomorrow? I just wanted to send a note because if you’re busy and we can’t it helps me with planning. :)” I typed up and sent her.

 

As I go to put my phone down I felt my phone buzz and to my surprise, it was Chio who responded basically immediately after I sent the message.

 

“Hiiiiii Roi! I remember you still, it’s only been a few hours but I’m still free to meet up tomorrow. I’m still thinking about where I want us to meet so by 10:30 tomorrow morning I’ll make sure to let you know a time and place :)” Chio sent back to me,

 

All I did was smile and put my phone down. The fact that I might hang out with someone as famous as her is pretty crazy but that is something I will deal with tomorrow. For now, I need to focus on getting some rest.

hey guys, this chapter ain't nothing deep or special but it is kinda wholesome. Just wanted to put something out that still makes some sense to the story. This chapter is a bit shorter than usual but that's okay it's a good bridge and make sure to check out the character list because you can get a better feel of everything

3