Reincarnation
2.5k 29 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo, my name is or more like was Matsuura Kazuhiro(prosperous one) and not at all like my name says, I had poor grades, average looks and I could barely live off the part-time work that my parents recommended some months before passing away. Oh, and I forgot to say something in my monologue, I am as straight as Issei(?), ok no I am just joking, the point is I like girls and yes it’s important because it’s about what happened to me.

 

So, when I was just walking aimlessly while listening to some french rap, yes I speak french, english, japanese and arabic, anyways, while walking, I heard a loud HONK. What I see as I turn my head is the cause of the death of millions of idiots otaku offering themselves in a silver plate just for the chance of having a harem, yes, the legendary Truck-sama. With how fast it was heading towards me, I had no choice but get in a ‘T’ position and offer myself like those harem-seeking bastards.

 

As I thought ‘Ah, so this is how I die, if I reincarnate, I just hope I will get to meet my fated person and love her and only her’, truck-sama came crashing into me and I became tomato paste.

 

When I open my eyes, the first thing I see is nothing, literally nothing. Around me, all there is only darkness and if not for the fact that I was remembering the good moments of my life, and all the anime I’ve watched with my favorite being Attack On Titan because just who doesn’t like a fucking badass character like Eren, anyway if not for the fact that I was basically ‘watching’ once again all animes, I would’ve probably gone insane.

 

While drifting in the darkness with my Toyota AE86, I was still not finished with my marathon of anime that I would’ve liked watching with some cookies and some mango juice but not everything is possible. Oh right, I know I strangely sounded calm when even grown men would be pissing on themselves, well it’s because the dumb me thought it was only a dream.

 

I abruptly woke up with load of sweat covering my face and back, I thought it was only a really realistic dream but the large plain I am sitting on, the scent of grass, the tall trees that surrounded said plain and the wind hitting my face, this beautiful scenery made me deny the thought of it being a dream. ‘So if it isn’t a dream, then where the fuck am I?! This can’t possibly be near my home or even in my country, I have never seen these kind trees and just breathing this fresh air, it’s impossible for a place like this to be near a city. So it can only be another country or the worst thing of all, I just got isekai’d.’

 

While having those thoughts, a white figure radiating light nearly blinding materialized in front of me. I immediately stopped thinking and got into a poorly made stance to fight this thing. While panicking not knowing what to do, a voice suddenly came from the thing, “How rude of you human, I am not a thing okay? I am just here to deliver a letter from one of the lesser gods, Istakur”.

 

Out of respect, I immediately bowed asking for forgiveness, the being just answered by waving it off. I stood up straight and asked for an explanation about where I am and what happened to me. “First of all, we are in a dimension separated from the god’s realm and most of the lost souls land here. Second, you died because the one-above-all, Truck-same, was taking a ‘walk’ and you happened to be on the road so he killed and now, here you are, does that answer your questions”.

 

“Yes, thank you for the explanation but now what will happen to me?” “You have the choice of either going to heavens or reincarnation with your memories in a random world and yes, fictional worlds do exist”. I immediately said that I want to be reincarnated and if I had some advantages like wishes for my abilities and appearance.

 

“Yes, human, you have 3 wishes, 2 for your abilities and 1 for your appearance but your abilities cannot make you stronger than the weakest of the lesser gods, either you choose a weak ability or a strong one and I weaken it. Choose wisely, human, your life is in the hands of the abilities you pick”

 

“Can I have a few minutes to think about my abilities and my appearance”. She said “Yes you can, human” so I took a long time to think about it and there’s no better choice than this for me, they are abilities that I especially took a liking to when I was watching anime.

 

‘But now that I think about it, the world I am about to go to, is it even dangerous. It can be a world without the supernatural and if it is, my abilities may as well be useless’. I was about to continue my monologue, but she stopped me from saying anything more. “Do not worry, human, all the worlds you may be reincarnated in have a supernatural side.”

 

“Ok, then, for my first ability, I want to be able to transform into all nine titans from Attack On Titan with having the curse of Ymir and for my second ability, I want to be able to use hardening(crystal), hardening of the war-hammer titan and heat release of the colossal titan in my human form”

 

“And for my appearance, I want to look like Kaneki Ken at the end of the last season(white hair and red marks in his face).” She then nodded at my requests and my body began to disappear from the foots to my head in particules of violet light.

 

The next I know, I am in a dark space and my movement’s restrained while in some sort of slimy fluid. Even in this abnormal situation, I feel strangely confortable, like when it was winter and I hibernated on my bed with a thick and fluffy blanket. ‘I can only guess I am in a womb, I don’t even know how I am thinking when my brain is still underdeveloped, probably some supernatural bullshit. I am really sleepy so I will just take a little nap…’

 

Time-skip 7 months

 

‘I just woke up and I feel a lot better and I can move even if only a little. I think I will go take a nap one more time, I just have to wait a few months to be born.’

 

Time-skip 2 months

 

While sleeping, a blinding light and intense pain woke me up from my quite comfortable slumber. When the pain finally faded away, I was put in what I assume is a blanket that protected me from the cold wind hitting my naked body. I was crying a lot but the comfort of the cover surrounding me made me meet my first friend named; dreams.

 

Doctor’s POV:

 

“Congratulations, madame Takeyama, your baby girl is safely born and there’s no problem except the marks on her face but it’s most likely a mutation” While congratulating the miss, I had totally different thoughts. ‘What is this child, she didn’t even cry a lot and these marks that seem normal at first glance but radiate some sort of terrifying aura. It’s as if a titan was in front of me!’

 

I should probably stop these thoughts and go help the woman of the no 2 hero; Endeavor. Even if I want to, I can’t stop thinking about the newborn of the Takeyama family. ‘This child is bound to bring great changes on the world, I just hope these changes would be good’

 

Kazuhiro’s POV

 

I woke up with a white ceiling in front of me. ‘My mother is probably still recuperating from my birth’. Because of my movements, my mother woke up and looked at me with love-filled eyes and the smile she had said all about the happiness she was feeling.

 

My mother is a beautiful woman with motherly charm, grey eyes, pure white skin and birth marks just below her right eye. While observing my mother, a tall man with blond hair and violet eyes entered the room. “Ah, honey, look at our daughter, she looks exactly like me but with red marks on her face”. “Yes, Sweetheart, she’ll be a beautiful woman in the future. I must do my utmost to not let any men get her!”. While they were having a conversation about me, I became sleepy so I closed my eyes and went to the lands of dreams with a smile.

 

The next thing I know, I am in a large room filled with pink decorations, toys and plushies for girls. ‘What am I doing here, shouldn’t I be in the hospital, and why do I feel the wind where my long-time little brother is supposed to be!’

 

My suspicions are immediately answered by the message I receive in my head. ‘Human, my name is Istakur and I am extremely sorry but some erreurs happened so you are now a girl. For compensation, I gave you the perk of being able to move while using heat release be it in titan or human form. You are in the world of My Hero Academia and there will be no other person reincarnated. From now on, I will stop talking to you and watching you so good luck and I hope you live a fulfilling life.

 

I didn’t even listen attentively to the rest of the message, just after the part where he said that I am now a girl, he lost me. ‘Hahaha, so now I am a girl, just how difficult my life will be! Ughh, yes, that’s it, it’s probably just a nightmare, I will wake up and like usual, go to work, study and eat, shower and sleep.’

 

I tried to sleep but I couldn’t so I was just watching the toy turning just above me while thinking of a way to wake up but I abandoned 5 minutes later. ‘So it’s not a dream, I will have to live as a girl from now on. At least I don’t have to work anymore’. Because of my body, I felt sleepy so I stopped my useless thoughts and fell asleep.

 

Every now and then, my mother would come cuddle me while my father would stand at the side with a wry smile and I couldn’t even push my mother with those tiny hands when it was already difficult just moving.

 

The next day, the only good thing that happened is that I finally learned my name; Sayuri Takeyama. ‘So I became the sister of Yu Takeyama, but I still don’t know if I became her little sister or big sister.’ In the afternoon, a little excited girl came crashing in my room and began to play with my cheeks with a big smile while I was observing her. I then thought ‘So this is my sister, she looks to be 8 years old right now, so I should be born in the same year as Izuku, meaning my studies at UA will really be troublesome, that is if I decide to be a hero’.

 

(A/N): It’s the first time I am writing more than 300 words and it can probably be seen by how certains words are repetitively used. I am just writing this for fun and because of the lack of gender bender with straight romance MC(now girl) x guy.

30