Ch. 3: Who Are You
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What?!"

Nam Daniel's head rose sharply when he heard a voice speaking.

"You're not the mailman?!"

Park Alice's eyes took in the clothes worn by the unknown man at her doorstep, her eyes peered closely at the sunshades as though trying to decipher what laid beneath the surface.

"Lee Alice?"

The K-pop star was caught off guard by the way the woman openly gazed at him, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Who are you?! Don't tell me you're one of those perverts!"

Ignoring the question posed by the man, Park Alice made a hasty assumption about his intention.

"Pervert?! Are you not being rude by saying what you are not sure about?! Do I look like a pervert to you?!"

Annoyed at been subjected to such blatant disrespect, the K-pop idol yanked the glasses from his face in anger.

The action had the desired effect. Park Alice gawked at the handsome feature of Nam Daniel, struck dumb that an hallyu sensation was right in front of her.

"Someone please hit me on the head! Am I dreaming?! Is this Nam Daniel?! What is he doing here?! In my house! Good gracious! What in the world...."

The poor woman did not get to complete her thought before her eyes began to lose focus.

"Miss. Lee!!!!"

0