Ch. 6: To Have The Guts
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Park Alice was furious, her hair soaking wet from the mischief of Nam Daniel who was laughing uncontrollably at the wet mat of dark hair which hung from Park Alice's head. She was no longer fixated by his striking looks, instead she saw a person that needed to be taught a lesson.

"You think it's funny? Bastard! Come here and I'll show you my other side!"

Grabbing a throw pillow, Park Alice launched herself at Nam Daniel catching him unawares.

"Stop! Why are you hitting me with the pillow?!! You should be thanking me for my good intentions rather than getting angry at me!"

Nam Daniel made a mad dash to evade the attack of Park Alice but the other was too angry and randomly continued to hit him across his back and side.

Park Alice became more aggravated by his non-stop laughter, she knew she was been childish but the need to take revenge on Nam Daniel was stronger than using her adult mind.

"If you don't stop I'll have you reported for harassment!"

With Righteous anger the Hallyu star used his hand to block some of the hits from the yellow throw pillow.

"Do it! If you have the guts!"

Not swayed by his handsome face, Park Alice continued to vigorously smack Nam Daniel despite his towering stature.


-----------------

//I LOVE YOU! (echo)...YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME! (echo)...I'll BE ME FOR YOU! NO MATTER HOW HARD! YOU ARE MY ONE TRUE LOVE, OPPA...*echo*//

"What a moving performance from the Hallyu Singer Maebel, it is hard not to be your true self, isn't that so...Mr. Go Tae-sung?"

In a private recording studio a woman who appeared to be in her mid-twenties was in a business casual dark elbow length blouse and a flared skirt. Her only fashion statement was a disproportionate gold earrings hanging from earlobes. The female talk host's shiny fair skin was a sharp contrast to her baby pink lips from a face that held unreadable eyes. Her copper colored hair was held in a ponytail by an elastic white ribbon.

"Well said, Miss. Park Jyu-ni! With the suicide rate skyrocketing, the morale of every citizen is at an all-time low. The requester of Miss. Maebel's song couldn't have picked a better time for the music to be aired!"

Go Tae-sung was a partner with Park Jyu-ni at YK7 a radio network dedicated to free broadcast, podcast and streaming of K-pop songs.

Go Tae-sung in a dark suit and tie had his wavy hair style to cover a portion of his forehead. His glossy dark fringe was deliberately styled to draw attention away from his prominent forehead. High cheek bone and chiseled feature gave the talk host an air of sophistication. Go Tae-sung smiled professionally at his colleague, as the two sat close together with arms folded across their chest in the private recording studio.

"This year's Seoul International Awards is held by none other than Nam Daniel, many rising stars and old timers have given their support to him as the host. There are rumors circulating that celebrities in the past have paid to be made host for the awards. His background is in acting isn't it? If that were true, wouldn't the organizers be considered as taking a bribe? Mr. Go Tae-sung?

0