Ch. 8: Wild Goose Chase
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After ransacking the entire condominium, Lee Yoo-rim ran down the stairs like a mad bull. The manager of Nam Daniel was no longer in the right frame of mind as he bypassed the elevator to get to the ground floor where the custodian office was located.

 "Mister, Good Morning! Can you please show me the CCTV footage from last night! Did you by chance see a man that is about my height, slim and good looking leaving the building!"

Lee Yoo-rim gave a rough sketch of Nam Daniel to the custodian which served as the security guard of the premises.

The man who was spoken to was dressed in a typical security uniform of dark blue and black pants. His thinning gray hair hinted at his advanced age, to anyone that bothered to guess he could be said to be in his 60s. The security man had a twinkle in his eyes which had a cataract on the right. One would think that the nature of his job would have turned him to a grumpy old man instead he acted contrary to his current station in life.

"Oh! Are you looking for that handsome man that usually follows you to the building?!"

"Yes! Mister! That's the person I'm referring to! What direction did he go?! Was he driving? Did he go with someone or was he alone?"

Lee Yoo-rim's anxiety didn't settle down a notch instead they seem to magnify at the possibility that Nam Daniel was either kidnapped or blackmailed which was the nature of the beast that was prevalent in the entertainment industry.

"He left hours ago in a cab, is this young man that you speak of in trouble?"

0