CHAPTER 3- First Day (1/?)
986 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Three: First Day (1/?)

My parents had just left for work right after the bus was passing by the street road I lived in. Inwardly sighing, I placed my plate into the dishwasher and picked up my backpack that was laying on the living room. Then after that I got out of my house and walked to the stop sign and a couple of seconds later, the bus came. In which I got in. 

The bus driver was an old man with a gray beard. I then glanced at the students who were in the bus, some were staring at me and some were minding their own business. I walked further inside to find a seat. Then the bus started to drive.

While I was looking at the window, I began thinking to myself. The crime in New York City has increased drastically over the course of the year. It wasn't just gang locals but criminals who were either working for big bads, or selling illegal drugs. Then there were people who used their power for a bad purpose, but I couldn't really blame them. However, killing innocent people isn't something I agree with.

I'll have to do something about the crimes in the eastern area first. Start small and then go to the bigger bad people. I should be able to take anyone who doesn't have any powers. Although I'm pretty sure I can also take on people with abilities, as long as they're not like Hulk or anyone who has the power to destroy entire cities. 

I already have my suit ready, the question is when? Who? I could just be like Batman and just watch from afar and see if there's any violence, however I'm not that type of person. Hero? I'm not a Hero, heroes do it for selfless reasons. No—I'm something else.

-

-

-

The bus had just stopped, meaning we had just gotten to school. Immediately, students started rushing out the door. Inwardly sighing, I waited for them to go first as I didn't want to get pushed around. As they had gotten out, I immediately took notice of a boy around my age also waiting. He had a scrawny build, brown hair with glasses. 

Something about him felt familiar, could he be Spider-Man? Peter Parker? Yes, I think he is. The school I was going to was Midtown High school. I knew Peter Parker went into this school, yet I didn't expect to see him already.

I quickly nodded to him and I stood back up and walked out the bus. Which Peter followed behind me. I could feel his stare from behind me.

"…H-hey are you a new student?" The teenage boy with glasses said.  Turning to look at my side, I realized that Peter wanted to talk to me. He seemed to be looking at my eyes and hair.

"Yeah," I responded back with a calmed face. I knew Peter Parker was very smart but not as smart as me. His demeanor is weird, which I can already confirm he still hasn't gotten his abilities. 

Just as Peter heard me respond, he smiled brightly. He pushed up his glasses. "I knew it! I've never seen you here, which is why I knew you were a new student. I'm Peter Parker by the way," he said as he went to shake my hand. In which I shook it.

"Alexander Alston, nice to meet you." 

We both got inside the school, and Peter had gone ahead and went into his locker. As for me, well I went directly to the principal's office. 

Knock!

I knocked on the principal's office door. Soon a rough voice spoke from inside. "Please enter." 

Opening the door, I see a middle aged man who didn't look to be older than 60. After closing the door, I sat down. The principal then analyzed me from head to toe. I was currently wearing a black and red drawstring hoodie. As well as wearing black cargo pants. Everything about my outfit just spoked Edgy, which was something I wasn't going for.

However due to my mother wanting to wear this, I decided to. I didn't dislike it, since it made me look better. Perfectly fitting with my dark hair with small streaks of gray hair on my bangs. 

"Hello, you must be Alexander Alston, I'm principal Barry. I know your parents quite well, they're smart people. Your parents tell me that you're quite a genius yourself." 

Was he perhaps the teacher or even principal of my parents? Could be a possibility, however it didn't matter to me. "Well I like to think so." 

The principal smiled and nodded his head. "Well Alexander, here is your schedule. Your first class is homeroom , which is already in session. I've already talked to your homeroom teacher, so don't worry much about getting late." 

I took a look at my schedule and saw I had college classes. Which didn't really worry me, as I could easily pass any class without worrying about failing a test or assignment. I nodded my head.

"Will that be all? If so then I will be heading to class." I said politely. The principal smiled again and nodded his head. 

"Yes that will be all." He said. I then stood back up and walked out of his office. I then proceeded to go to my homeroom class. Walking down the school hallways, I noticed there were little to no people. 

Finally reaching the door of my class, I took a look inside the window. I immediately spotted Peter in the back of the class. Acknowledging this, I opened the door. 

The teacher who was talking before had stopped and looked at me.  Students who were paying attention to the teacher or talking amongst each other had also turned their heads to look at me.

Inwardly sighing, I stepped inside. 

"Ah! You must be a new student." Said the homeroom teacher as he waves me to approach him. 

"Yo."

The students hearing this widened their eyes. Couple of students were looking at me with weird looks, while others were looking at me with blushes on their faces. Which is primarily the girls.

Then there were others that had indifferent looks such as a girl who had platinum blonde hair sitting on the back row.

"Mind introducing yourself to the class?" The homeroom teacher said, causing me to sigh inwardly. 

Honestly I did mind, however not wanting to be seen disrespectful I nodded my head with an impassive expression.

"My name is Alexander Alston…"

"…And?" 

"What else do you want me to say?" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. Honestly living for like 25 years has gotten me less interested in people, which is mostly because I spent half of my life in my house. I'll need to get better at socializing, so I made sure to take note of that.

"Tell us what you like and don't like." Said the homeroom teacher.

"Well, I like constructing, reading, and watching people fall from the stairs. As for my dislikes, I have a lot of them,  but I don't want to explain them. Now, can I sit?" I said as many students had different looks. Some were laughing and others were scared.

"Uh..sure, you can sit right next to Ms.Watson." Said the homeroom teacher as he pointed to a girl with red hair. 

Mary Jane? I think that's one of Peter's main love interests. I see why he likes her, she is quite beautiful. I thought.

I nodded my head and my way to her, and sat down right next to her. Peter was looking at me with conflicted eyes. I smiled reassuring him. 

"Hi, I'm Mary Jane. You made quite an impression." She said with a giggle. 

"Huh." I said with a half heated chuckle. Soon the homeroom teacher started talking again,he was talking about the school trip going to Oscorp Genetics Lab.

(A/N: Mary Jane isn't the love interest.)

15