CHAPTER 7
744 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Seven:

Later that day.

Red X was back on Queens in New York City. He stood on top of a gargoyle. His black cape flowed through the cold wind. He sighed as he watched cars passing by each second, nonstop. 

He seemed to notice that this part of the city wasn't as dangerous as the one he was yesterday. Their was still bad people without a doubt, but no one that could be extremely dangerous.

He then moved to other areas of the city. It was currently dark outside, so nobody could even see him leaping from building to building. 

Right after he was about to glide into another building, he heard something that caught his attention. He stopped and scanned the area. 

"Hurry up! We don't have much time!" 

Red X zoomed through his mask to look further. And he saw two men importing boxes into a truck. 'What is it with trucks always being everywhere?' 

Then there was another man who looked to be scared yet irritated, yelling at the two men to quickly place the boxes inside the truck. 

Red X used the X-Ray from his mask to see through the boxes, and as he thought; it was drugs. 

Red X now began to ponder on this. 'Could this perhaps be related to yesterday?' Red X knew for a fact that incident from yesterday wasn't finished. 

"Quickly quickly quickly!" The two men have finished putting the boxes into the truck and they hurriedly went back inside the truck. Right as It was about to drive off, Red X threw a device right at the truck. This allowed him to track the truck.

Red X then looked back at the man who was quite agitated just now. 

"Sigh!" 

The man sighed as he turned back around and took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it.

The sound of wind was heard causing the fire that was on the tip of the cigarette to dissipate. He turn back around. As he did, his eyes widened and his cigarette dropped to the floor. 

"Let's have a chat, shall we?" Red X said as his voice was masked. The man immediately showed a facial expression that showed horror. This caused him to quickly run away. 

Red X chuckled inwardly as he took out a restraint from his utility belt and threw it directly at his legs, and in less than a second; his legs were completely restraint. The man still in fear quickly tried to remove it but to no avail.

"P-please, don't kill me."

"As I've said before, let's have a chat." 

-

After interrogating him, I quickly moved back up to the buildings and leaped from building to building again, trying to follow the truck that was transporting drugs to a factory. The mask allowed me to track where I had placed the device on the truck. 

Soon after couple of minutes, I was able to be at it's tail. The truck had just arrived at the factory, while I just watched from the shadows.

The sound of the doors being opened could be hear, and two men got out. They proceeded to quickly go behind the truck and open the back door. Right as they were about to enter inside the factory, I quickly sneaked up from behind them and knocked them out.

Using my X-Ray to see through the building, I noticed 20 body heat signatures inside. They looked to be checking the boxes while the others protected them. 

I knew it would be in annoyance going through the front door, and luckily they hadn't noticed the truck. Using my grappling hook, I climbed up the building. I then went through the door that was on the roof. Whilst heading down, I heard talking.

Right as I got down the stairs, I saw two men talking to each. To which I punched both of them in their face, knocking them out. After that, I started going towards another door, and right as I opened their was a shotgun right at my face. Just as the person with the gun was about to shoot, I quickly used my left arm to block the gun from pointing at me.

Bang!

I inwardly sighed as I've should used my X-Ray, I could of avoided this. 

As the sound of gun fired, I used my right arm to grab his neck. And with a swift, I snapped his neck.

"Hey, go check what's happening!" 

Sigh. This is going to be a long night.

-

The next day, Alexander did his usual daily routine. As he finished, he went towards the kitchen and his breakfast was already on the table. He also noticed that his parents have left already.

Alexander proceeded to eat on his breakfast while looking towards the TV, which was on the news channel. 

("We have received report that a factory that was being used as a lab for illegal drugs was completely wiped out. Almost no one was killed, however many were seriously injured, to the point they had to perform surgeries. Have no doubt that these people were breaking a law, and would immediately be sent into prison. Police have yet again found the same red X mark. Just who is this? Well, investigators seemed have to find footage of what happened yesterday.")

Alexander scoff. "That's because I wanted people to see it. It's time people in this city know who I am." Alexander wanted the attention of bad people, he wanted them to fear him.

Nevertheless, he wanted the attention of Wilson Fisk more. Yesterday when he was interrogating the man, he heard him say the name "Kingpin", otherwise none as Wilson Fisk. Alexander had some knowledge about him. He knew he was one of Spider-Man's adversary and the arch-nemesis of Daredevil. The biggest crime lord.

("The footage is..quite uncanny and brutal. So I'm warning anyone who's watching in advance.")

The footage showed Red X, mercilessly beating 15 people left and right. It looked as he was a bloodless tiger preying on his food. Alexander while watching the TV, his phone vibrated. He checked out his phone and noticed that he received a message.

[Felicia: Hi, good morning.]

[Alexander: Yo. Good morning to you too.]

Yesterday at school, Alexander had given his contact to Felicia at lunch. This made him remember about the party that she invited him to come. This also got him to question if this was the party that got her to be raped. That was one of the couple reasons Alexander accepted to go with her.

The bus finally approached Alexander's house, to which he went into. He talked to Peter throughout the drive to the school. Peter was talking nonstop about Red X. And through Peter, he came to notice that fan group that Red X was receiving online.

School was fairly normal, Alexander went through every class with ease. Talked with Felicia  for a bit. He also noticed that Flash was being awfully quite throughout the school day. He didn't even bother messing around with Peter nor Alexander. This rose a suspicion of him.

School ended, and Alexander got back to his house. He knew that In a couple of hours the party will start.

(A/N: In about a week, School is about to finish for me, and I will have a lot of time to write.)

9