Chapter 16 (R-18 Explicit section)
1.9k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tilting his head down, he met Barbara’s eyes as she said “This is a surprise. I wasn’t expecting to run into you again, at least not without losing another test paper.” She laughed at her joke, but James could see the wheels turning in her head.

Grayson came up to them and looked at her and then him. “So uh, You know him Barbara?”

“Well not exactly.” She shook her head. “We just happened to meet on the campus the other day. I was heading to my class, when a test came loose and he caught it.”

James laughed and said “Well more like my face stopped it.”

Grayson raised an eyebrow and said “I see. So are you a student at Gotham University.”

“Not at the moment, though I may attend in the future. I was just visiting a friend.”

Barbara nodded and said “So do you live around here or are you just visiting another friend?”

“Just another friend.” James said briskly.

“Sorry, Barbara likes to question people about everything. I’m sure you have things to do Mr.?” Grayson said.

“Mistifield. James Mistfield.” James said.

“I’m Barbara, and this is Richard. Perhaps we’ll meet again sometime Mr. Mistfield.”

“Please call me James. Maybe in the future, but I must get going. Have a great day.” James said and waved to the two of them. 

James could feel the two of them staring at him as he walked away and quickly turned on a different street corner. He than ran for a few blocks until he was certain that they were not following him. He cursed at himself for falling into that annoying trap. He hadn’t wanted to tell Barbara his name. But from what he knew from looking at her, he knew that she had already started to look for who he was.

While there was nothing in any database about him since he literally didn’t exist in this universe till he had arrived, there was no doubt that she would eventually track him down. If he lied, she would want to find out why. But hopefully, if he played it straight, she would be satisfied and leave him alone. But his gut told him it wouldn’t be that simple and to avoid her if at all possible.

After picking up some supplies to fix the rooms, he headed back to the apartment building and set to work. Even though most of the damage was minimal, it was tedious work that brought him nearly to tears from boredom. But by the time it was done, he had added another two fully good to go rooms on the second floor. The last room would need to be done by contractors however, as it was too heavily damaged. It was also time for him to get ready for his date.

Dressing into one of the nicer suits that Liz had gotten him, he made his way to the business district and into a park. He texted Maggie the location to pick him up and then took a seat on a bench. As the sky turned to night, a wide assortment of people walked by. Watching them, he found his shoulders starting to relax. Apparently he had been tensed up, and he hadn't realized it at all.

A moment later a sleek black car pulled up to the sidewalk next to him. Glancing at it, he recognized it as a Ferrari. The driver door opened up and Maggie stepped out and came around the front of the car. James stood and found himself speechless at the sight of her. He knew that she was an attractive woman, but she had outdone herself tonight. Her dress was glittering in the light, made of a silky blackness, and small crystals embedded within. 

He bent down and traced his lips against hers and said “Good Evening Maggie.” He took her hand and clasped it in his hand and said “You look as if the very cosmos made a dress for you.”

She blushed and ran her hands down his Jacket. “You look amazing yourself.” She looked around and asked “So do you work near here?”

“No, I just came here to relax before our date.” He leaned down and whispered into Maggies ear “I want to be my best for tonight.” 

Maggie grinned and said “I have some ideas on how to relax you. We should actually get going, I have a reservation.”

She turned away and got back into the car. James took a seat into the passenger side and found it had a surprising amount of room for a Ferrari. It was still not spacious, but it was better than he thought it would be. Maggie started the car and said “Do you like the car?”

“It’s a very spectacular car.”

“Regretfully it is not mine. I borrowed it from a friend. They said I should have a special car for a special night.”

The drive to the restaurant was incredibly smooth and James found himself wanting a car like this. She came to a stop in front of a Valet station and the man opened James door and he stepped out. “Welcome to the Peccati Della Brama.”

Maggie got out and handed the keys to the Valet. “Thank you and please take care of it.”

Then she took James' arm and led him into the restaurant, where he found the scent of food to be quite appetizing. Maggie approached the Maitre D and said “Hello, I have a reservation for two under the name Pye.”

The Maitre D glanced through his book and said “Yes, I see your reservation here Dr. Pye. It is a pleasure to see you again at our establishment.” The man snapped his fingers and a waiter came to them. “Show them to a table Jonathen.”

“Yes sir.” The eighteen-year-old waiter led them to a seclusive table in the back. James pulled out the chair for Maggie to sit and then he took his own seat. “Here are the menus and I will be back shortly.”

“This is my favorite restaurant in Gotham. They import all of their ingredients fresh from Italy.”

James raised an eyebrow and said “Is that so?” While he scanned the menu. While he had some cuisine experience, he hadn’t heard half of the stuff on the menu. He also knew it had to be expensive because none of the dishes listed the price. Even if it was expensive, importing all their ingredients fresh sounded like bullshit.

“Yeah, I met the top chef, and he proudly said he personally chooses where the ingredients come from.” Maggie said.

“Ah of course.” James said. Clearly the Chef was either trying to impress her or was too arrogant to admit otherwise. “Since you’ve been here before, what do you recommend?”

“Well, everything is good. I like their Pasta Carbonara, but their lasagna varieties are simply to die for.” 

“Well, then that’s what I’ll have. Do you like to drink wine with your meals?” James asked.

“I do.”

“Since you are picking out the meal, how about I choose a wine to go with it.” James said while giving her a smile.

“I would like that.” She returned his gaze and reached over and placed her hand ontop of his.

Jonathan returned and pulled out a notepad. “Are the two of you ready to order?”

“Yes we are. We will be having Lasagna. In addition I would like to order some wine to go with our meal.”

“Would you like me to get the wine list sir?”

“That won’t be necessary. I would like to get a Sparkling Barbera red wine.”

The waiter nodded, writing it down. “I will have to check with our Sommelier, but I’m certain we may have a bottle or two in stock. Will that be all for now?”

“Yes, thank you.”

“So sparkling wine?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, I felt it matches how I look at you. Something I just want to keep looking at, and tasting.”

Maggie's face flushed, and she bit her lip looking at him. “How have you been?”

“I’ve been good. How about you? Is your Exhibit coming along well?”

“I’ve managed to get it pretty much done. Frustratingly however, we won’t be able to open until next Friday next week.” Maggie huffed.

“Why?”

“Well officially it’s to give time for the news to report on it. But in reality it’s because the Director wants to avoid upstaging Lex Luthor. Especially since that rich prick is offering a serious donation to the museum.”

“Wait, what do you mean by Upstaging Lex Luthor?” James asked.

“Apparently the man spent a few million digging out old artifacts in the middle east. This Monday he is showing off this collection at a Gala before taking it back to Metropolis. The Director fears we would upset him if we opened up before his event.”

“He’s having a Gala?” James asked, pretending to not already know this.

“Yeah, a charity one on his Yacht. Speaking of which, I’ve gotten an invitation to go to it. Would you like to be my plus one?”

“For the opportunity to spend more time with you? Of course, how can I turn that down?” James said surprised that this basically fell into his lap. “How did you get an invitation?”

“Well originally the Director was supposed to attend and represent the Museum. However, he is terrified of group events. He would be a total nervous wreck. So he asked me to take his spot for him. Which is fine since I get to attend a party on board a luxurious yacht. It’s also annoying because I have to take time to research these artifacts which are not from my specialty. There isn’t even any jewels or jewelry amongst the lot.”

“So what kind of Artifacts are they?”

“Well from what I managed to gather is that they are from a time before ancient Sumeria. The prize of the collection is a golden puzzle box that has yet to be opened. As part of the events of the Gala, I hear you can submit solutions to the box for an opportunity at a prize.”

“Perhaps I’ll give it a try.” James said. Internally he was excited that he had gotten a way aboard the Yacht. Now he just needed to find a way to get Elizabeth on as well.

It was at that time the Waiter came over with their food, along with the bottle of wine. James took a bite of the meal and while it was good, it was nowhere near mind-blowing. In fact he could tell that they had clearly not used fresh ingredients in several parts. The sauce was clearly from a can. However, the Wine was a good choice, and he could feel it tingling in his throat. 

In between bites, Maggie, who looked to be enjoying the meal, asked “What do you think?”

“It’s good. Next time I will have to show you a favorite of mine as well.”

“Then I will choose the drink. Speaking of which, I really enjoy this.” She said taking a sip of the wine.

For the next twenty minutes in between eating they chatted with each other. James could feel a tension growing between them when the waiter came along and asked “Would you like to order some desserts?”

James said “I would like the Tiramisu. How about you?”

“I would like the Pistachio Panna Cotta.”

As the waiter wrote down the orders, James felt something begin to caress his leg. Nearly startled he glanced down discretely and saw Maggies stocking foot on his leg. She began to caress his crotch by the time the waiter returned with their desserts.

He struggled to eat the cake while she smiled at him. “Enjoying yourself?” He asked as she took a bite from hers.

“I think I am.” She licked her spoon. “But I think you are enjoying it as well.

Indeed, he had grown frustratingly hard under her ministrations, and he worried that he might explode in his pants. But she stopped and said “Mmn that was good, but I need something hot later.”

James signaled the waiter and said “Check please.”

James had been prepared to pay for the meal, but Maggie insisted. He didn’t fight her as he was too distracted and found it hard to keep his hands off of her. They shared hot intense looks, and when they got back into the car she nearly sped to a nearby car park. She went up several stories to an empty section that overlooked the city's skyscrapers.

Parking she threw herself on him. Which in the tight confines of the car was surprising. He reached down and caused his seat to recline giving him more room to appreciate the sight of Maggie pressing herself against him. Her eyes were thick with desire. Trailing his thumb on her lips, he said “Your beauty is intoxicating.”

Then she pulled his head forward and devoured his lips in a fierce kiss. He ran his hands down her body, slipping her dress down. She wasn’t wearing a bra and when he played with her nipples she gasped into his mouth. Breaking the kiss, she looked into his eyes and said “I want you in me.”

“Then you shall have me.” James reached down and began to undo his pants, his cock springing forth.

She paused and pulled her purse open and took out a condom. “While I would love to have you completely raw, I’m not on birth control. I’m not looking to be a mommy bird right now.”

“That’s fine.” James said caressing her, hiking her dress up so he could see her panties dripping wet. “I just want to be in you.”

She tore open the condom and carefully pulled it onto his hard shaft. “I’m glad I went with the larger size. It might not have fit otherwise.” She joked. 

“Let’s see if I can fit in you.” James replies, and pushing aside her panties lowered her on top of him. As he speared into her, she hissed and leaned into him. Kissing her, he felt her tight canal clench onto him. “God your stretching me open.”

“You're so tight Maggie.”

For several moments they just ran their hands on each other's bodies exploring them. Then as she became more accustomed to his cock inside of her, she began to grind against him letting out cute mewls as she found pleasure. He took the chance and took her nipples into his mouth, and he felt her tremble as her first orgasm overcame her.

Wanting more, James grabbed onto her hips and began to move her up and down. He had to be careful not to harm her, but she began to really let loose with moans. She kissed him frantically and when she came a second time she cried out his name. Feeling incredibly giddy at this James made it his goal to make her cry out his name more.

Teasing every part of her body while she rode him, he did that and more. She dug her fingers into his hair and begged him to keep going. He finally teased her clitoris and she came so hard that she collapsed from the pleasure. Shakily she kissed him and said “I want to feel you come inside me. Use me to get off.”

Letting loose, he began to thrust upward and she let loose howls of pleasure. If anyone was around, they would clearly know what was going on in the car. Her vagina was pulsing along his length as she continued to come. Then he plunged himself deep within her and let a throated moan as he let himself loose within her. For several moments he felt himself drain and then collapsed back onto the seat.

That had to have been the hardest he had ever come, and looking at Maggie's dazed face it was likely hers as well. They just laid like that until Maggie got the strength to sit up and pull him out of her. His dick popped out with a squelch and he saw the condom was filled with his seed. She giggled and carefully pulled it off. She smirked at him and said “I did say I wanted something hot for dessert later.” She then proceeded to swallow the contents of the condom.

“That was amazing.” James said finding it hard to put into words what had just happened.

“Yeah, how about we…” A loud ringing interrupted her coming from her purse. She frowned and said “Sorry, I need to take that.”

She moved back to the driver's seat and took out her phone answering it. “Hello Director, what is the matter?”

Due to his hearing he could hear a man on the other end. “I’m sorry for bothering you this late Dr. Pye, but I need you to come to the Museum right now?”

“Can this wait till tomorrow? I’m sort of in the middle of something.”

“I’m afraid it can’t. There has been a break-in and several things were taken. I need you to come over and help us figure out what’s been stolen. There are just too many people, and I’m feeling faint.”

“Wait did they take anything from my area?”

“No. They broke into the Native American wing on the other side of the Museum.”

“Alright.” She said looking unhappy. The two of them spoke a few minutes more before she hung up. She looked at James with a sigh and said “I’m sorry James. I had wanted to invite you back to my place tonight, but I have to head into work. There has been a break-in at the museum.”

James frowned and said “Did they take anything from your exhibit?”

“It doesn’t appear so. I’ll drop you off on the way to the museum. Sorry for the abrupt end.” She started the car.

“It’s alright. This night was still very memorable. Not only did I share a meal with a wonderful woman, the dessert I had afterward was unforgettable.”

She laughed and leaned over to kiss him.

35