Chapter 35 (R-18 Explicit Section)
1.5k 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The monster that spoke slowly crawled from behind some crates out where it had been hiding. It was horrific in appearance, like a slab of flesh shaped into a bulbous maggoty form. Moving it along was thousands of small hands that looked like baby hands. Its skin was heavily burnt, charred flakes were falling off it as it moved and cracks opened spilling out puss as it crawled towards them. It had no apparent eyes on it, but it had a mouth that opened up like a flower just made of flesh.

Pulling the petals open it released a foul breath towards them that James gagged upon. It stank of things long dead, only rot had not taken it. A chill went down his spine, and he knew exactly where this thing had come from. Somehow this horror had survived the blaze that James had started and crawled it’s way over here. He had missed it when he looked into this place because if it was still there was no sound emitted from it. There was no heartbeat, nor was blood moving about it.

“Oh my god, what the fucking hell is that?” The Woman cultist screamed in terror.

The mouth opened revealing rows and rows of human teeth jutting out in strange angles. It’s voice made his mind wince as it spoke. “I can sense dear sister the touch of our lord upon you. Fear not, for I am but one of his chosen baptized under the gaze of Lord Ekuskilea. I am but a glimpse of the possibility of what you may become under his guidance. Join with me, and I will show you how to serve our lord!”

“Fuck that!” The woman said turning and running to the exit.

“It’s alright, for I will show you the mercy of our lord.” The maggot thing rumbled and gaping holes split open and foul tubes poked out. From one of them shot out a ball of yellowish green goo at the woman fleeing.

Thankfully since James could see the future, he was already moving and tossed a nearby chair to block the ball from hitting the woman. It popped a disgusting sound and began to eat into the chair creating an acrid smoke. From the ball tendrils of what looked, like flesh mushrooms began to grow. The woman ran out the door shrieking in terror, and the creature turned its attention to James.

“I remember you.” It said and the bile rose in James' throat as it spoke. “You are the one that attempted to burn me alive while I was still in my womb of rebirth. I should thank you, for you were the one that brought the lord to me. As a reward I will use your flesh to make me whole.”

“Not interested. I don’t know how the hell you survived that inferno, but this time I’m going to make sure that I finish the job.” 

“Then Die.” The creature burped and dozens of those goo balls shot out towards them.

Grabbing the two tied up cultists, he leaped behind some crates near the entrance. Cassandra rolled to the side and threw several pellets that exploded causing the creature to roar out in pain. While that happened, James quickly untied the two and said “Get out of here. Turn yourselves in, if I have to hunt you down again I will feed you to a monster like that.”

The men ran terrified out of the warehouse and James turned his attention back to the creature. The balls had exploded and more of those freaky flesh mushrooms were growing. Cassandra’s cape was grabbed by one, and she had to cut herself free. The abomination reared up, it’s thousands of tiny hands gesticulating grabbing at its stomach. It pulled itself open and a head that looked like a baby's head merged with a caterpillar. It’s fleshy jaws spread open and a green string shot out towards Cassandra.

She barely managed to dodge the string only to have her leg caught by a grasping flesh mushroom. Cassandra let out a scream of pain as it began to burn through her costume. James came along and ripped it from her with a grunt, at the sometime he noticed that the string coating the crates was starting to glow ominously. Picking up Cassandra he leapt across the warehouse just in time as the string exploded with eldritch energy sending shrapnel across the room.

“Alright, I need you to keep it distracted. Just keep away from it and those mushrooms. It needs to be burned.”

She nodded and began to leap around the place chucking batarangs and explosives at the creature. It roared in pain and began to move around shooting more of that string and goo balls. With it distracted James ran around and began to light the place on fire using his ability. Soon fires had started to spread.

It cried out and said “You will not kill me this time.” It began to move towards a window intent on escaping.

“No you fucking don’t.” James shouted. Leaping onto its back James struck it hard knocking it back. 

Punching it however didn’t do much damage. Making a call James jammed his hand into one of the openings feeling bile start to bite into his hand. “Eat this.”

Reaching deep into himself he pulled as much energy as he could into his hand and jammed it through his hand creating a torrent of flame inside the creature. It screamed, “I will feast on your flesh you miserable little meat bag.”

Soon it’s very flesh started to bubble underneath James and jets of intense flames began to shoot out of its other holes. It’s screaming was interrupted when a huge blast of flame emerged from its mouth and James was assaulted with the smell of burning flesh. Even through its insides were being cooked, it refused to die and rolled on top of him.

Grunting James lifted the creature who was impossibly heavy. His gut roared and more energy flowed out of him creating an inferno that engulfed him and the creature. The heat grew unbearable, the very sweat from him turned to steam the moment it left a pore. The abomination stilled, and James grit his teeth refusing to let up until it was completely burned away.

Even though the flames were his, he was by no means totally fireproof. His skin felt raw under the intense fire and he screamed as finally the creature finally began to turn to ash. Exhaustion hit him hard, and he barely stumbled away from the remains that were still going hard. He nearly collapsed to the ground, but Cassandra caught him and lifted him with the grappling hook to the roof.

James felt his exhaustion stealing away his consciousness. Looking back he saw the warehouse was engulfed in a series of intense flames, and he hoped it would destroy the sickness the creature brought with it. Then a deep blackness engulfed him and he found himself floating in the abyss of his mind.

Even here he felt exhausted, too tired to even dream, and he floated until he felt a stinging warmth upon his face. Opening his eyes, he winced as the sun bore down on his face through a window. Groaning he pushed himself up feeling incredibly sore all over. His skin felt itchy and his hands looked like they had suffered a severe sunburn. Looking around he appeared to be in an unfamiliar apartment.

He heard some noise from the kitchen and saw Cassandra pouring two bowls of cereal. She was out of her costume and wearing just a t-shirt and shorts. She saw that he was awake and brought a bowl over to him. “Hungry?” She asked.

“Yes. Ravenous actually.” James said, taking the bowl from her. He blinked when he saw that when she bent down to hand the bowl to him, she wasn’t wearing a bra. His stomach rumbled drawing his attention back to the cereal which he devoured. He still felt weak from a lack of energy, it would be sometime before he could do that again. Not that he wanted to.”

After finishing the bowl, he asked “So where are we?”

“Home. Hideout.” She simply said still eating her bowl.

James nodded and said “Thank you for getting me out of there. I used up my energy burning that thing.”

“Your clothes stank from fire. Took them and washed them.” Cassandra said.

James nodded, glancing down at himself. He was only wearing his briefs, and his mask was on the table. “Well since you already know my face, I might as well tell you my name. Just don’t spread it around please. I’m James Mistfield.”

“Cassandra.” She said standing and taking the bowls over to the sink.

“So uh why did you bring me here?”

“Safe.” Cassandra shrugged. “You smell like fire. Go take shower.” She gestured towards a door presumably the bathroom.

Giving himself a sniff he agreed with her assessment and headed into the bathroom. Taking a look at himself, his skin was a pink color all over. The worst parts were his hands and face. They were tender to the touch. Sighing he turned on the shower and stepped into the water letting it clean off the soot. While he was doing that, Cassandra suddenly entered the bathroom.

“Uh I’m naked in here.” James called out.

“I know.” She said. She stepped forward, and James saw that the Asian woman was completely nude as well. “Hot water is limited here. Share.”

“Of course.” James said.

He made room for her in the shower, and he grabbed some of the bath soap. He began to wash his body while taking an appreciative look at the Batgirls body. She was a beautiful woman who he noticed was looking at him as well. He gave her a smirk and said “Like what you see?”

“Yes. I see you like what you see too.” She said glancing at his cock that was growing erect. “Can I wash your back?”

“As long as I get to do yours.” James said.

He turned, and she began to rub the body soap into his back. She also began to work out the knots in his back as well. He groaned in relief and then he felt her slip one hand around and grabbed onto his cock. He gasped as she began to jerk him off. There was nothing gentle about the way she moved.

It was as if she was fighting to make him cum and she was winning. Her lithe body was pressed against his back and her nipples felt like points as they moved around. He could only brace himself on the wall letting the warm water of the shower run down his front. He could feel her trace her lips along his back and with her other hand began to rub the head of his dick.

He felt his balls tense up and then he let out a moan as he began to let loose. It spurted out into her hand and all across the wall. Even then she wasn’t done. She milked his junk until all of it had been flushed out and he was gasping in pleasure. Glancing at her, he saw she had a grin across her face, and she brought her semen stained fingers to her lips and gave them a lick.

Growling he picked her up and spread her legs and said “My turn.”

With her slit laid bare he buried his face into her mound. Her legs wrapped around his head and she let out a moan as he began to eat her out. For several minutes he just explored her with his tongue. Her pussy leaked desire and he lapped it up. This time it was him who went on the attack seeking to drown her into pleasure.

She gripped his head tightly and whimpered as he suckled her clit. She begged when he teased her, and she outright screamed when he sent her into an orgasm. He repeated this over till he really wanted to drive her wild. Carefully he took a finger and slid it inside of her looking for that one spot. 

“James!” she begged.

He grinned and then pressed on the spongy pad within using a come hither motion and she trembled like mad. She came, and her thighs squeezed down upon his neck and a burst of liquid came gushing out of her. He lowered her down, and she said “Please don’t insert it.”

“Okay.” James said. He pushed her thighs together and slipped in between them rubbing himself along her clitoris. She bit down on his shoulder as he used her thighs to get himself off again.

As he felt himself start to get to the edge again, she looked up and brought his head down into a fierce kiss. He felt her tremble as she came again and he let himself go again. She moaned into his mouth as he pumped another load onto her shower walls. For the next few minutes, the two of them kissed until the stench of sex began to wash down the drain. They quickly cleaned themselves as the water was starting to grow cold.

Seeing that Cassandra was feeling weak after that session, he picked her up after drying her and carried her to her bed. He kissed her and she kissed him back. “That was a pleasant surprise.” He said.

She nodded. “Yes… I… Needed it. Last night that was bad. I couldn’t sleep after… needed something to take my mind off it.”

“It’s alright. It’s dead. You can sleep.” He kissed her again and she nodded, falling asleep.

Apparently the sight of the creature had really shaken Cassandra up. So she sought relief from James to distract her from it. Given that she was already asleep he hoped he had helped her.

25