Notice~ For book 1 End~ Start for Book 2!!!!
136 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hi there! Welcome! And thank you so much for reading my first story ever! I hope you enjoyed it! Truly, I am happy for those who go here! Makes me excited to know anyone would read my crazy stories! So I am here to thank you, my readers, before sending you off to the next part of this story! So, thank you so much for joining me in this journey of mine!

I am currently excited to tell you that Book 2 is already ready to go! *Currently building book 3 while editing books 1 and 2 for errors! And juggling life.*

Okay, I am a huge fan of stories that pick up on different protagonists, much like dragon age (this is a video game for those who are not aware). So I thought why not for my stories! The Gate of Shadows is where Lilith's story ends as the main character. Though, you will see them come back in the new book as side characters! *Cameos and helpful moments. So, you will see how their lives ended.*

This will be a generational story, meaning every book will be a new generation! Of course, this also means they inherit the problems of their parents. So you will get to see everything resolved, just not from the first protagonist.

So, here it is Book 2 The Eternal Souls! (Hopefully, it will be available to you guys! I posted the chapter at the same time as I did this and the last chapter. This is my first time doing this here so excuse me if there are issues! The cover was already approved and stuff. So this is a learning experience for me.~) https://www.scribblehub.com/series/311855/the-eternal-souls/

I am open to any ideas, feedback, and anything you have to say about my stories. If there is something you would like to see me write. This is the place to let me know too! I can't say it will be in The Eternal Souls (Book 2) or Fractures of Eternity (Book 3). But for future stories, I am more than willing to implement them!

Also, I will never do this for financial gains. This means I will never lock my books/stories to anyone. So, what motivates me is you, my reader. I love all of you who say things and even those who silently read without commenting. Though, sincerely I thank you for giving me a shot and for sticking with me.

Please let me know what you thought of my story too! I write as an escape. The reason I post it is in hopes it becomes someone else's escape from reality too. But even then, I will learn and get better! So please bear with me while I improve to be a better writer!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Much love! Below are some covers I made for Souls! Each is for a different arc while I was writing the story. But I settled on sticking with the second one!

*Bows* Thank you so much for everything! I hope to see you in Book 2 and 3!

Spoiler

[collapse]
3