Chapter 2 – See No, Hear No Evil
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elias' eyes go wide as Dominick shoves his tongue in the prince's mouth, forcing some of the wine in and he stills with shock from the suddenness of it. He nearly chokes on the wine, having to swallow it with a whimper as the demon invaded his mouth with his tongue. The tongue was hot and now Elias' body began to feel hot. Overwhelmed with the urge to return the demon's kiss, Elias closes his eyes and tilts his head up-- only for Dominick to pull away with a grin. 

"So, I see my darling enjoyed that." Dominick says, seeing that Elias was flustered with his eyes half-lidded, knowing he was going to fall for that little French kiss. The prince whimpers, clinging to Dominick's shirt with pleading eyes. “You want more, I assume?” As Dominick starts to lean down again, brushing his lips over the prince’s teasingly, his hold tightens on Elias’ waist.

“I…” Elias starts softly. He eventually comes to his senses and widens his eyes, his hands flying to shove Dominick’s face back. “Pervert!” Elias shoves Dominick’s arm away from him and steps back, pushing the trays in between them as some sort of defense, even though they could easily be pushed aside. “Don’t touch me…”

“You fucking little brat.” Dominick snarls, shoving the trays aside and pushed Elias against the wall and pulled his head back by his hair. Elias yelps from the yanking and tears up, his hands digging into Dominick’s arms. “You’re my prize, you understand me?” He says with a growl in his tone. “My bride. You belong to me. You will always belong to me.” The prince whimpers in response. “Now.” Dominick calms down but continues with his grip on the other’s hair. “You will no longer talk back to me or misbehave, yes?”

“I didn’t-“ Elias grits his teeth from the pain on the back of his head. “You sick bastard- Ah-!” Dominick pulls Elias’ head back by his hair, leaning down to nose against the flesh of his neck.

“Either I take you here against up everything in sight, or you start obeying me. If you don’t want to be fucked before our wedding, you will say ‘Yes Dom’.”

Saying that would surely hurt Elias’ pride, but he also would rather not have sex with some sick creature that isn’t even human. What if he got rabies and died? His throat made a noise of protest, causing Dominick to lean in with a “hm?”. He didn’t want to say it, but what other choice did he have?

“Y... Yes... Dom.” He says through gritted teeth, his pride shot and stomped on. He now wanted to curl in a corner and have a crisis.

Dominick smiles, a twisted one that made Elias sick to his stomach. “Good boy.” He lets go of Elias’ hair and steps back from him to give him a small bit of space. “Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?” He reaches for Elias’ arm and Elias stiffens, staring down at the floor. “I need to do some things now, and I can’t leave you unattended. Don’t want anyone touching my bride.” He drags Elias to the door and the prince quietly complies to being pulled wherever, still recovering from how violent the other just was towards him.

Before they leave the room though, Dominick grabs a blindfold and wraps it around Elias’ head, blocking his view. Elias wasn’t sure as to why, figuring that maybe there were secrets or treasures here that Dominick wouldn’t want him to get tempted by. But in reality, the demon knew that Elias wouldn’t be able to handle the demon world and would go into shock. The world is every person’s nightmare, but so much more. It’s worse than even the worst people within the human world, a human may actually simply die from the shock that would overwhelm them almost violently from such a world that would be so horrid to them. It’s unimaginable, but home sweet home to demons.

“Where are you taking me?”

“I’m surprised you’re still talking. I guess you’re not as much of a coward as I thought you were.” Dominick jokes, snickering at Elias’ scoff. “You don’t need to worry about a thing though, darling. I won’t let anybody hurt you.” He says with amusement in his tone.

Elias gave him innocent vibes, even if he may have a few moments where he’s snappy. He actually had expected more of a fight from such a puny human, then again, this boy must have been heavily sheltered. He was skinny, didn’t have much meat on his bones nor much muscle, and his face was one that hadn’t seen true evil and darkness yet. It was clear with the way he hadn’t even attempted to fight back when he was picked up and carried away, along with how he passed out upon seeing the demon army. What a childish innocence he has.

Dominick brings him to a garden room that looked the closest to an earth environment, minus the blood red sky. But better than most areas that would drive a human to madness, right?

Once he leads the boy into the room, he takes off his blindfold and holds out his arms to his sides. “Ta-da.”

Elias’ face held a look of confusion, looking around. “What is all of this? It looks like hell.”

Taking that literally, Dominick frowns and goes to cover Elias’ eyes again. “Back to my room it is.”

“W-wait, what?”

“Well I don’t want you going insane before we’re married.” Elias ducks and runs closer to the middle of the garden to get away from Dominick, avoiding having his eyes covered again.

“Having to be around you would drive anyone crazy.”

“Are you confessing to being in love with me?” Elias’ frown says it all, but Dominick couldn’t help but return a wide grin that showed off his fangs.

“What are you?” Elias says quietly, watching Dominick slowly approach him. “What are you doing-?” Dominick sets his little-too-warm hand over his cheek, pressing his forehead against Elias’.

“Don’t leave this room.” Elias raises an eyebrow at the command, averting his gaze to the side as much as he could to look away from the demon’s surprisingly serious expression.

“Why?”

“For your own sanity.” Dominick starts heading towards the door but then turns to Elias and gestures for him to turn away from the door. “I mean it when I don’t want you going crazy before becoming my bride.” Dominick’s smirk comes back on his face as Elias sighs and turns around. “Good kitten.”

Elias looks back after the door closes before sitting down, checking out a few of the plants around him. “It’s so ominous in here.” He says to no one in particular, examining his rather strange garden environment. “What are these: flowers?” His hand holds up one droopy plant that changed colors under his touch. Originally having been a dark purple but once he came into contact with it, it then turned a bright neon green. He yanks his hand back in surprise but his curiosity was also piqued—what kind of plants were these? It certainly seemed like he wasn’t on his own planet anymore. Either that or there’s so much pollution within this kingdom that nature has evolved, in a sense. Or maybe mutation is the more accurate term.

The purple-turned-green plant’s color turned brighter, soon beginning to curl and uncurl. As if it were breathing. Elias focuses on watching it and tilts his head, not knowing exactly how plants worked but figuring normal plants were nowhere like this. As the plant begins moving slightly faster, Elias’ curiosity began turning into one of concern.

A substance drips from the plant and Elias leans in to poke at it, yelping as what seemed like a gallon amount poured from the plant. The substance was liquid but had a goo material to it and completely drenched his trousers. He jumps to his feet and starts panicking. Was this going to ruin his clothing? This was the only outfit he had. “Dom-“ Elias about called out during his panic mode, slapping his hands over his mouth. If he had actually called out the other’s name for help then he would be so embarrassed later on, perhaps even more so since Dominick seemed the type to poke fun at him for it.

Elias looks around, not seeing anyone outside through the glass walls. He unbuckles his belts and shoves his pants down, kicking them off his legs as the substance felt absolutely disgusting on his thighs. After the pants land on the floor away from him, the plants began to lean over it and splurge more substance over it. The pants seems now as if it melts away and Elias watches in horror, his jaw dropped as his pants completely disappeared. All there was now was the barf from the plants. Or at least it seemed like barf? Or maybe it was some defense mechanism against anything foreign?

Well. What the hell was he going to wear now? He couldn’t just walk around in underwear. So now until Dominick came back, Elias jogs out of the garden area to stay away from the plants and sat in the corner of the room. Once the demon general came back, he noticed the prince curled up in the corner as if he were traumatized.

“What, didn’t like the plants?” His tone held amusement, knowing exactly how plants react to foreign creatures.

“My pants. My pants!” Elias quickly gets up and grabs Dominick’s arm, pointing at the plants with his face twisted in disbelief. “It’s gone!”

“Yes, I can see that.” Dominick about snickered, looking down at the boy’s bare legs. “So, how will you ever leave this room?” He starts unbuttoning his shirt, ready to slip it on Elias. “I mean, you don’t have any other pants.”

“I don’t… I don’t know.” Elias sounded defeated, “I guess I’ll just die.”

Dominick wraps his shirt around Elias’ shoulders and chuckles. “How dramatic. Are all princes so spoiled?” He buttons the shirt back up, eyeing the boy’s body and how tiny it looks with the demon’s shirt on. “You’re so small.”

“Why are you giving me this?”

“I need to take care of my little bride of course.” Dominick leans back to see how far down his shirt went. It reached slightly above Elias’ knees. Almost like a dress. It made Dominick want to ravage the boy in more ways than one. He lifts Elias in the bridestyle manner, ignoring the boy’s surprised yelp. He focuses on how easy he is to carry around, thinking about how lightweight his cute little bride will be on their wedding day.

As he almost left the garden room, he realized he nearly forgot to cover Elias’ eyes again. The boy was just so cute that Dominick got distracted and almost accidentally drove the boy to his insanity. He switches the way he held the prince to holding him up with one arm and Elias wrapped his arms around his neck from instinct, to keep from falling. “Cover your eyes with this.” Dominick pulls a sleeping eye cover from his pocket and holds it up to Elias’ face. “And don’t peek.”

“I don’t understand how I could possibly be driven insane. I watched your.. creatures.. kill my father.” Elias’ voice shook as he recalled the horrid memory. A memory he continues to wish was nothing more than a dream. “I-I’m sure whatever you don’t want me to see isn’t even that bad.”

“Will you just fuckin’ listen to me? No human could handle this kingdom.”

“It doesn’t even look like a kingdom.”

“Yea, yea, it looks like hell, you said that.” Dominick proceeds to shove the mask onto Elias’ face. “Well maybe it is, so maybe I wanna be the one to take your innocence away before it does.”

Elias hesitantly puts it on, wincing as Dominick licked his cheek. “Mm, see how easy it is to obey me? Soon you’ll become my perfect little bride.” A muffled growl escapes from Elias as a response, annoyed by the demon. But for his sanity, he’s just not going to argue back. At least not until he could hide under covers due to his pants being melted away.

As Dominick carries him back to his room where he’ll be having Elias sleep as well, Elias decides to listen in on to the kind of environment that surrounds them. It’s quiet. Too quiet. It’s nothing but silence, at least to a human’s ear. The only noise he could hear were Dominick’s footsteps, his own breathing, and a slight ringing in his ears that his body produced due to the complete silence to him.

“Your kingdom is too quiet.” Elias mumbles.

“Is it? It seems to be brimming with excitement to me.” Dominick could hear the demon workers interacting, working, and so on. But Elias couldn’t, if he were to see it all then he would—and that would be too overwhelming for a human, especially a weak one such as the human prince.

Once he reached his room, Dominick sets Elias down on the bed and pulls his mask off. “You’re adorable in my clothes. Perhaps I might even take you before the wedding if you keep it up.”

“Wha-“ Elias’ face twists into shock then quickly into disgust. “Don’t touch me— I want a gown! Not… anything of yours.” Elias then attempts to pull at the shirt to get it off, never having buttoned his own clothing before. “Get this off of me!”

Dominick raises an eyebrow at his struggle, becoming quite amused by it. “You really are a spoiled human.” He climbs onto the bed and pushes Elias down onto his back, lifting the boy’s thighs with his own. “You want it off, you say? I can certainly arrange that.”

0