Preface
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Praise for Candii’s Quest

“We all know The Non-Traditional Key Gullz as the first rock cover band to enter the World Records as having completed the rock band endless set list for both versions 2 and 3. But did you know that was only the beginning of their story? If you’re a hardcore NTKG fan, then you can’t miss this amazing new chapter in their lives!”             

-The Mossy Stone

 

“Candii’s Quest starts off as a sarcastic adventure novel filled with interesting locales and exciting soundtracks, but toward the end I had shed quite a few tears too. I can’t recommend this book enough for anyone who loves musicals, pop and rock music, and a generally fun time.”

-Edumatainment Weekly

 

“The Non-Traditional Key Gullz played the Romp Room earlier this year and made Rockopolis a part of their amazing journey. I’m sure you’re all aware of the great change their visit to the Continent of the Jam Gods made for us. But if you’re reading this and not a denizen of the Land of Rock, I won’t spoil it any further. Read this book and rock on to the fullest!”

-Rockopolis Daily Star

 

“Yeah, these are some rocking gnarly dudes. What’s that? You’re writing a book about them? Oh yeah, I was there. I rode on top of their van and twirled a ginormous spoon. They rocked so hard I grew my muscles back. No, I’m not kidding. Are you recording this call? No, I don’t give you permission to quote me!”

-The Spoonman

These reviews are totally...
  • Fake! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real! Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1
0