Epilogue
469 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up from the strangest dream the next morning. I’d dreamt that my body became all malleable, and that Sylanna had taken it upon herself to mold me into my ideal form. Sheesh subconscious, wish fulfillment much? 

It was only when my hand brushed across something on my chest that I kicked into full awareness again. We got Sylanna’s question right, so we celebrated with a few drinks. At some point, I must’ve chugged the potion too.

I kicked off my blankets and stood myself in front of my mirror, almost losing my balance in the process. Everything seemed a few inches taller now. Staring back was this cute, small girl with a now very oversized nightshirt on. And that girl was me!

I had curves in all the right places, and a distinct lack of dysphoria-inducing body parts, replaced by distinct euphoria-inducing body parts that I had only dreamed of getting someday. I had lost a few inches of height too, as I suspected.

“Holy shit…” I whispered. My voice was a little higher, but it was still unmistakably mine. This must be how I would have sounded if I had been able to reach my stretch goal when I was training my voice! I felt like this had to be a dream, but I felt more awake and more alive than I’d ever felt before.

After coming off of my euphoria high, I became acutely aware of my friends’ voices and the sounds of breakfast being cooked coming from the common room.

“Guys, you won’t believe this!” I shouted, bursting out of my room. “I...I…”

“Hazel! You’re frickin’ adorable! Congratulations!” Allie cheered, scooping me up in a hug. I actually had to look up at her now! That was so cool!

“You look great, Hazel~! I hope you’re hungry! I’m making pancakes to celebrate~!” Olivia gave me a quick hug as well, before turning back to her cooking.

“You look incredible, Hazel! I’m really happy for you. You should hurry up and get dressed, though.” Ethan said.

“Why? Aren’t we celebrating here?” I asked.

“Yeah, and that celebration includes drinks! And if I recall, you promised-”

“Oh shut up, Ethan!” I laughed. “But you know what, I do owe y’all. Just give me a minute to figure out what still fits, then we can go.”

33