Prologue-A Ruined World
585 10 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a desolate sight, a once prosperous city now layed barren, its once massive and grandiose buildings that had tried to reach the heavens now had fallen on the earth. It’s massive streets that had once allowed millions to travel across the world were now filled with clutter and the dead, rotting corpses of thousands. Across the city, there seemed to be more craters than land to walk on. Its beautiful sights, all of the people that lived there. None were spared from the total devastation of this once beautiful world that the people had called home.


On a large hill next to the once thriving metropolis, stood a single, small man. His short, royal blue hair danced in the wind as he looked down upon the ruined world. From his dark red eyes, a single tear dropped, falling onto the scorched earth below. He looked at this city, the city that he had helped create, the city that he had helped destroy, the world that he had helped destroy. He quietly murmured a few words that only he could hear. After those quiet words, his body was bathed in a dark, blue light. Eventually, that light went away and he stood up, turning his head away from that desolate city. He let out a soft sigh, and with an expressionless face, he quietly murmured to the dead world, “I’m sorry”. But nothing answered him, except for the cold bite of the wind against his face.



Given that I have not finished planing for this story yet, this chapter will likely be the only one this week. Next week, I’ll try to get at least 4 chapters per week done.

9