Chapter 1 ” a new day “
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kathrine groaned because of her alarm clock. She tried to reach it and after a brief struggle; she shut it off, allowing herself to go back to her slumber. Not too long afterwards, she got up from the comfort of her bed and opened the blinds. She hated the sunlight but opened them, anyway. When she woke up, Katherine walked to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower, she got out and made her way to the closet to get out the uniform she was about to wear to Ravendell Academy.

She smiled. “Wow, this uniform is so nice looking. It looks fancy too. I love it.“ She smirked and checked herself out. “The skirt is short, but it’s fine. And I’ll beat the life out of any pervert in there who tries anything funny.” The uniform was a black shirt with a red bowtie, rolled-up sleeves, red miniskirt, and red leggings with two red stripes on the top.

She took another look in the mirror and started brushing her hair.Katherine put on a red hair clip and did a bit of make-up after she was done she noticed thirty minutes had passed since she woke up.

She made her way down the stairs, and there were her family’s maids and butlers. They all greeted her, but she just rolled her eyes and walked to the dining table. She sat down, and they served her breakfast. She ate her food and stood to wipe her mouth “I will go now.”

She walked to the door, put on her shoes , and walked out of the mansion. Katherine with a car with a driver next to it that had the door open for her. She got in. The driver closed the door, then got in the driver’s seat and then they drove to Ravendell Academy.

After another thirty minutes kathrin arrived to the academy, the driver got out and opened the door for kathrin so she got out and made her way kathrin looked at all the students some were talking and others were walking inside the academy and some were flexing their parent’s money which made kathrin roll her eyes.

Kathrin walked to the academy until she heard some perverts chattering about her “dude look at how big her ass and boobs are “she stopped in her tracks but stayed silent “i know right dude she looks like a hottie she would be great to fuck“ she wanted to vomit “hey sexy wanna hook up after school“.

Kathrin looked at him with a cold face “i’d rather not you filthy animal“ the two boys looked at her “i would rather die than be seen with you two“ she smirked and she made an X with her fingers “so yeah i decline your gross invitation and you two are lucky to be even looking at me with your frog looking asses“.

The two glared at the beautiful long brown haired girl chuckled haired girl“ what did you say you fucking bitch!?“ “You’re just a slut!“ they both growled like some dogs “oh I am the slut here?“ she chuckled.

“No wonder why you’re looking for girls to fuck because you two know that your virgin small dicks won’t score any pussy so you’re trying to hit on the hottest girls you could find just so you could feed your and superiority complex insecurities and not feel like shit because you would have fucked some hot girl but if that’s what you think you can do then let’s be real here you’re not hot or attractive not even a bit that’s one and two i know damm well you two are weak as shit so how about you keep dreaming because that’s the only place where you will not be a little virgin with a small dick“.
           
She laughed and was about to leave until one of them said, “oh yeah, we will see about that us two on you since you think you are so strong then we will see about that after school”.

Kathrin looked at them both confused “oh yeah and make sure not to run away” kathrin grinned “two on one isn’t fair but i don’t really care so challenge accepted just call an ambulance because you will need it after i’m done with you two”

Kathrin gave them the middle finger and walked in the academy while laughing. Everyone was just watching her walk away with no care i Kathrin looked around not knowing where her class so she made her way to the principal’s office which was a pain in the ass but after a long 10 minutes kathrin opened the door and there was an old man sitting on a chair, he looked at kathrin he was surprised “oh miss dimitris i didn’t know you had arrived already”. 

Kathrin sighed “hey Mr lewis but anyway i’m not here for this empty chatter i need to know where my class will be“ she crossed her arms making Mr lewis chuckle “as sharp as your father huh well about the classes”.

Mr lewis pulled out a paper and handed it to kathrin which she took “what is this?” She was confused but Mr Lewis just smiled “your classes all the numbers of the classes are in that paper that is in your hand right now” kathrin sighed “fine but anyway i will go now” kathrin walked away.

Kathrin looked at the paper my first class is Music katrin made her way to the music class thanks to the instructions that were in the paper she arrived and then she opened the door and she was met with a big music room

                         57e7ffc2b26a2411138f3346915f6a45.jpg

Kathrin was shocked “wow this music room is huge“ there were students she made her way to the back and then kathrin and a boy grabbed the chair “this seat is mine go away woman“ the boy said all cockily the rest kathrin noticed that 3 other people were behind him two boys and a girl kathrin glared at the boy.

“I saw it first so go find another seat“ she would not give up the seat that easily. The boy didn’t like the fact that kathrin would not give him what he wanted, so he grabbed her arm. Kathrin would not let him live after this.

“Don’t touch me with your disgusting hands, you gross looking son of a bitch!“ she punched him in the face, making him let go, then she jumped on the chair and kicked him in the face knocking him and his friends down the stairs “This happens when you touch me!“

Kathrin rolled her eyes and then heard him screaming, “My leg, my leg is broken!!” The whole class watched him cry and scream until the teacher came in.

“Omg what happened!?” the teacher ran to the boy, and she looked at his broken leg “Who did this to you!?“ the scumbag pointed at kathrin making her glare at him “i didn’t even touch you so stop putting the blame on me!” “IT’S YOUR FAULT MY LEG IS BROKEN!!!!”

Kathrin just give him a resting bitch face “what is your proof them Mr you broke my leg“  the boy glared at her and then at everyone “SHE BROKE MY LEG YOU ALL SAW HER KICK HIM DOWN THE STAIRS” the whole class was silent and they all looked away scared that if they snitch they will be next except for two they just didn’t care enough to tell the teacher

“Kathrin is new here so stop blaming her just because she is new jasper and can someone please help jasper go to the nurse’s office?” a girl with long white hair got up “i can take that reckless idiot to the nurse’s office since no one else can” the teacher smiled “omg thank you so much, miss villan”.

Jasper glared at the girl “Who are you calling a reckless idiot!” the long white-haired girl looked at him with an emotionless face “you of course, who else in here would trip and fall down the stairs?” jasper wanted the fight, but the pain worsened. The girl sighed and grabbed him by his shirt and she dragged him out of the class.

The teacher sighed “well we got two new students. Miss kathrin dismitris can you introduce yourself to the class?” ,  Kathrin rolled her eyes and got up “name’s kathrin dimitsu I’m 16”.

Kathrin sat down not saying anything further than that but after that the door opened the whole class looked at the door and there stood a girl with low pigtails and glasses her eyes were bluish green and her hair had two colors in it the front was blond and the back was brown.

“I’m so sorry i was late i got lost in the school” she was panting kathrin assumed she was running everyone was whispering about the girl kathrin looked at the girl she found her pretty the only thing that was wrong was the glasses but she will never say that since she needs to be on the top so she just watched her from the top.

“Oh, no you aren’t late luv we were waiting for you miss kathrin had just introduced herself to the class now it’s your turn” the girl nodded and made her way next to the teacher “My name is emilly dell I’m 15 and it’s a pleasure to meet all of you”.

Emilly smiled the class whispered about her meanwhile kathrin was looking at emilly she found her pretty but the only problem were those glasses but she will never tell her she is pretty kathrin already needs to show people she is on the top so she doesn’t have time for complementing other people.

“Miss emilly you can take a seat right next to miss kathrin” emily nodded and made her way to the back kathrin was confused and then she looked to her side and there was an empty seat kathrin sweat dropped for not seeing the empty seat earlier but she didn’t care enough and there was emily about to sit next to the beautiful long brown-haired girl kathrin looked away but emily decided that peace was never an option and tried to start a conversation with kathrin who obviously didn’t wanna talk to the poor girl

“My name is emily dell but you probably already know that so I’m assuming you’re kathrin am i correct?”.

Kathrin stayed quiet just to confirm the fact that she doesn’t wanna talk to emily which made emily more determined to make kathrin talk to her “I am great at fights no one can beat me” that made kathrin look at her with confusion “oh is that so?”

Kathrin rolled her eyes “and yeah i’m kathrin...kathrin dimitris” “oh your name is really pretty” “yeah whatever” the two were cut off by the teacher telling the class that it will start and that’s when the villan girl came back to class and took a seat.

After the class started kathrin yawned because she got bored “wow how boring all i needed to play is the violin and piano the music was nice i guess’’ kathrin felt so peaceful but that was ripped away from her by a certain two colored hair girl “Your piano and violin skills were so amazing i-i can’t describe how amazing they were!”.

Kathrin continued walking while emily was running after her trying to catch up and emily would not give up that easily “i bet you are so strong and smart” kathrin sighed “go away” emily simply smiled “no i won’t go away” kathrin was about to kill emily but then both of them heard.

“Dude did you hear?” “huh? hear what?” “The new sophomore girl is going to fight jacob!” “ JACOB!? isn’t he the strongest in the whole academy!?” “ hell yeah he is and she is a girl will she be ok?” “ dude if you are talking about kathrin then yeah she is part of the dimitris family” “ so if we say they both are as strong as each other “ “who are y’all betting on? “

Kathrin glared daggers into their backs making them turn and run for their lives emily watched them run then she looked at kathrin who was about to burn the whole academy with her own anger “yeah i’m a girl and i’m gonna wipe that asshole’s face off” emily’s eyes widened “so your going to fight this jacob boy that everyone is talking about?”.

Kathrin looked at her and gave her a smack on the back “fuck yeah what you think i won’t beat the life out of that rat after he was thinking so highly of himself?” kathrin started walking and emily followed her.

“No, it’s not that kathrin people just keep saying that he is strong but i know you will win anyway” kathrin smirked “hell yeah i will” people were watching the two girls pass by while chattering about the whole fight thing.

“They are looking at us” kathrin seemed unbothered in fact, she didn’t care they both went to their lockers and got their stuff and went to their next classes, which were boring as hell.

After a long time of suffering and maybe beating some bitches into a coma for trying to start shit with kathrin in the cafeteria, it was time everyone was running outside kathrin sighed “ well watch and learn how i will end this jacob guys everyone is so hyped up about” kathrin smirked and she walked outside of the academy everyone was cheering for the both sides 50% were cheering for kathrin and 50% were cheering for jacob.

“Oh, would you look at that I thought you would have ran to your mommy before i could beat you up” jacob laughed “i could say the same thing for you virgin with a small dick” emily was right in the front she hand her hands held together.

“Let’s see how “strong” you are” kathrin took her jacket off and threw her at emily which smacked her in the face but emily didn’t complain she just blushed a little and held it tight and then the battle was about to start kathrin grinned at jacob.

“c’mon don’t be shy, why don’t you try to hit me?” kathrin wanted to have fun and show everyone what she is really about. “Oh sure thing” jacob started running towards her ready to punch her but he was stopped with her punching him in the chin “GAH!”.

Jacob caught his balance. “UGH YOU BITCH” kathrin looked at her nails “are you going to stand there and whine like a bitch or are you going to fight?”.

“FINE I WON4T GO EASY ON YOU” kathrin rolled her eyes “i never asked you to go easy on me sooooo that’s a you proble-” she was cut off by jacob punching her in the face everyone’s eyes widened emily ran to kathrin “Kathrin!!” Kathrin’s mouth was bleeding which made emily scared “kathrin your mouth is bleeding!”.

Kathrin put her hand on emily’s mouth “Zip it just this little punch will not shit to me so go to the back because this might get bloody”.

Kathrin said coldly after she wiped her mouth and she looked at jacob with a huge and wide grin “i guess you really want this, huh ok then” she sprinted towards him and grabbed his hair and threw him on the floor.

“I’LL GIVE IT TO YOU SINCE YOU WANT THIS SO BAD” she was kicked him in the dick and stomped on his face really hard then she destroyed his face with her punches all she saw was him in front of her nothing else she could even hear anything blood was everywhere when she came back to reality emily was holding her wrist.

“That’s enough you will kill him if you keep going let’s get you to the nurse’s office” emily for some odd reason seemed satisfied and happy kathrin looked at jacob and her eyes widened his face was bloody his nose was broken and the bone in his nose was visible his teeth were jabbed in he was all bruised up she looked at her hands they were dripping blood.

“Wow so it happened again huh” it went silent then everyone screamed kathrin’s name making both emily and kathrin look at everyone kathrin rolled her eyes and she walked with emily to the nurse’s office.

After everything was ready, both emily and kathrin said their goodbyes, then they went their separate ways.

                      - Chapter 1 END -
     

1