Month Three (1)
767 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“My chest feels tender, and my nipples are sensitive,” Ender complained from the couch. He touched his nipples, softly rubbing them; it left him with a tingling feeling. 

 

Nevan watched him from the other couch with darkened eyes. He cleared the heated expression from his face, looking away as he took a deep breath. “Ender, stop touching your chest.” 

 

Ender put his hand down, huffing, “They hurt, but at the same time feel funny.” Then he stood up, making his way towards Nevan. He sat down next to the man, raising his shirt, “Does my chest look swollen to you?” 

 

Once Nevan looked at Ender, he instantly cleared his mind because the man looked adorable enough to eat. His chest looked a bit bigger than usual while his nipples stuck out. And his stomach had a small noticeable bump to it. 

 

“Ender, I don’t know what you want me to do?” Nevan answered, gripping the edge of the couch. He felt the need to keep his hand busy. 

 

But Ender grabbed his hand, bringing it to his chest so Nevan could touch it. “Does it feel like they are turning into breasts? I hope not; I’m a male. I don’t want breasts.” 

 

Ender flinched a bit at the other’s touch because his chest was overly sensitive to the point of hurting. But he wanted Nevan to feel how swollen it looked. 

 

Nevan’s fingers trembled as they touched Ender’s chest. He quickly pulled his hand back, standing up as he moved a few steps from Ender. “Calm down, you won’t grow breasts, and I will see what we can do about the tenderness you’re feeling. But in the meantime, I’m going to cook something. Are you hungry?” 

 

Ender pouted a bit at Nevan not giving him an answer as he pulled his shirt down. Even though he wanted to have little contact with Nevan when it came to touching, he still wanted someone’s opinion on his chest. Maybe he should see his mother and ask her about it. 

 

“A little,” Ender answered. 

 

Nevan tilted his head before walking to the kitchen to make some food. Ender sighed, grabbing a pillow as he laid down on the couch, hugging it. His mood has been all over the place lately. 

 

Besides his chest hurting and feeling sensitive, Ender felt a bit needy. But he has been hiding it since he still wanted the space between him and Nevan. Maybe he should see his mother. 

 

Ender stood up, taking the pillow with him as he went to get his phone. Once he grabbed it from his room, he came back to the living room. With one hand on the pillow, he used the other to text his mother. 

 

Ender: Mom, are you free today? And my chest feels tender; what should I do? 

 

Mother: I’m free; there are a few rooms at the house that needed repainting. And get a heating pad or a warm cloth for your chest; heat helps. 

 

Ender: Can I come help with painting? I have nothing to do since I quit writing. And I will try a warm cloth later. 

 

Ender was a famous writer that wrote eight bestsellers. He wrote under a pen name and rarely appeared at any meet-ups or interviews since he did not want his face out there. Ender enjoyed living an incognito life (even though his family was famous and had plenty of connections). 

 

Last year, he quit writing, becoming bored with it as he honestly never had any ambitions on his career. Sometimes he thought being doted on by his family made him lazy to do any job. 

 

When he was a teen and tried working, it never lasted longer than a month before he quit. His siblings spoiling him also made working a job pointless during that time. 

 

Mother: When my grandchildren are born, you won’t have to worry about being bored any longer. And come over, I don’t mind. Bring the boy helping you out too; the more, the merrier. 

 

Ender bit his lip at the message. His parents never met his friends. It is not like he forcibly kept them away. It honestly never crossed Ender’s mind for them to meet since he became friends with Nevan, Fe, Tia, and Kori. 

 

And now, the first person who will be meeting his mother would be Nevan. He doesn’t know if he did something wrong in his past life because he felt like fate was playing with him. 

 

He gripped the pillow, sighing. Ender could tell his mother no, but he would feel too guilty to. 

 

Ender: Okay. We will be there soon. 

 

Mother: Now I can use the ladder without worrying about falling. I love you and will see you soon. 

 

Ender chuckled as he replied, I love you too. 

 

He put his phone down, walking to the kitchen as he kept a hold of the pillow. When he entered, Nevan was making them some chicken. Ender’s stomach growled at the delicious smell that entered his nose. 

 

Calm down; we will eat soon. Ender told his growling stomach, well, more specifically, the growing babies. 

 

Nevan glanced at Ender entering, getting ready to say something when he stopped himself. He raised his eyebrow at the pillow in Ender’s hold. 

 

Ender followed Nevan’s stare to the pillow in his arms. He glared at the man, “What?” He dared Nevan to say anything wrong about the pillow he held. 

 

“If you want something to hold, I can buy you a stuffed animal,” Nevan replied. 

 

Ender felt excited about the idea, standing on his toes, “oh, I want a big grey wolf!”

 

Nevan stared at him for a second longer as Ender shook with excitement. He turned his head, covering his laugh as his shoulders shook. Ender was too adorable sometimes. 

 

Noticing that Nevan was laughing, Ender glared at the man as he simultaneously blushed from embarrassment. His manner was childish, but he did love stuffed animals. 

 

Although, at one point, he did hate them when his siblings kept buying them during his teen years. They filled his room with many stuffed animals that he had a nightmare once of them coming to life and attacking him. 

 

Sometimes, Ender believes his siblings are secretly trying to give him trauma. 

 

“You are an ass, Nevan. Don’t laugh when you offered to get me one in the first place.” 

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you would react like that,” Nevan chuckled between his words. He coughed, going back to paying attention to cooking; he didn’t want to burn the food. 

 

Ender moved to sit at the table, leaning on it as he rolled his eyes at Nevan. He changed the subject, “After eating, we are going to go to my family’s home.” 

 

Nevan paused once again, “Am I meeting your whole family?” 

 

Ender noticed that Nevan looked nervous for some reason. He rarely saw the man look that way. 

 

He shook his head, “No, just my mother.” 

 

Nevan relaxed, even though he was still anxious. “Okay.” 

 

Putting his arm on the table, Ender leaned his head on it. He started to feel sleepy as he yawned. But Ender was also too hungry to go to sleep. So, he kept his head on his arm, waiting for Nevan to finish cooking. 

11