Twins: 1 Month, 2 weeks
368 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: NSFW, Choking Kink


When Ender and Nevan arrived at a highly rated love hotel, they quickly got out of the car. Both filled with anticipation since the last and only time they slept together was when they were under the influence. 

 

This time they will be sleeping together, utterly sober. 

 

They entered the hotel, quickly getting a room as they reached it in a hurry. 

 

Ender and Nevan entered the third floor, looking for and unlocking room 304. Once the door opened and closed behind them, Nevan was already attacking Ender. 

 

He pulled Ender up against the door, kissing him. Ender wrapped his arms around Nevan's neck, slightly opening his mouth. 

 

Nevan slipped his tongue inside. 

 

Their tongues moved against each other, tangling as they fought. Nevan's hand moved into Ender's hair, pulling it hard, causing Ender to falter in the battle. 

 

Nevan took his chance to dominate Ender's mouth as he explored everything like he wanted to memorize the taste of Ender. 

 

They had kissed and made out before, but this time felt more heated than all the other kisses, as Nevan wanted to devour Ender. He let go of Ender's hair as he grabbed Ender's legs, picking him up. 

 

Ender moaned from the move, wrapping his legs around Nevan's waist as Nevan held him up. Nevan swallowed down the moan as he walked back before turning, taking Ender towards the direction of the bed. 

 

They continued to make out, not wanting to separate for one second. 

 

When Nevan arrived at the bed, he stopped the kiss as he threw Ender down it.

 

Ender was breathing hard with a line of saliva moving down his chin. His pupils were dilated and dark with lust as he opened his legs, watching Nevan. 

 

Nevan's eyes were the same, looking darker than before. He moved between Ender's legs, hitting the edge of the bed. Grabbing the bottom hem of his shirt, Nevan threw it off. 

 

Ender greedily took in the scene in front of him. No matter how many times Ender saw Nevan's body, he cannot help but think how the Gods favored Nevan from his sculpted body to his flawless skin, and lastly, his abs. 

 

Licking his lips, Ender reached out, touching Nevan's chest as he slowly moved his hand down. Nevan's breath hitched at the touch, his body on fire as he wanted to take Ender right there. 

 

They have seen each other naked before many times, even touching each other's bodies when they would help each other in the bath. But this was different from all the other times. 

 

This was unadulterated lust burning through their veins. 

 

Nevan grabbed Ender's wandering hand as he climbed on the bed. He grabbed Ender's other hand, putting both hands together in one hold as he slammed them above Ender. 

 

Ender laid on his back with his arms stretched out above him as Nevan laid over him, holding his hands down. 

 

Bending down, making their heads barely an inch apart, Nevan seductively whispered, "Tell me, what do you want?" 

 

Ender picked his head up a bit, licking Nevan's bottom lip before sucking his piercing, letting go with a smirk. "You." 

 

Nevan licked his lips like he was hoping for the taste of Ender's tongue to remain there. He moved his head towards Ender's neck, licking a line up to his ear. He bit Ender's earlobe before sucking on it. 

 

Ender moaned, his hands flexing as they wanted to grab onto Nevan's shoulders. But Nevan kept a tight hold on them. 

 

Moving down, Nevan kissed a trail along Ender's neck before reaching the middle of it. He started to suck marks onto Ender's throat, nibbling right after. 

 

Ender trembled as he continued to moan out, "Nev-a-ah." 

 

Nevan added more marks on Ender's neck, moving down to his collarbone. He used his free hand to grab the bottom hem of Ender's sweater, slowly lifting it. 

 

Feeling his sweater lifting, Ender grew cold. His body was not how it used to be after having the twins. He still had a few stretched marks present, a flabby stomach, and the scar from the c-section. 

 

"Wait, Nevan," Ender called. 

 

Nevan stopped lifting Ender's sweater as he let go of Ender's hands. He looked at him, "What's wrong? Do you want to stop?" 

 

Even though Nevan wants to make love to Ender, he would stop if Ender told him to. 

 

Ender shook his head, grabbing his sweater as he held it down. He shyly looked away, slightly blushing as he felt embarrassed at the words he was getting ready to say. 

 

"My body does not look like how it did before. I do not feel comfortable showing it." 

 

Nevan grabbed Ender's cheek, softly touching it. "I do not care how you look. I love you for you. But if you are not comfortable taking your top off, I am fine with that."

 

Feeling his heart warm at Nevan's words, he moved his head, kissing Nevan's hand. "Thank you." 

 

Taking hold of Ender's chin, Nevan tenderly kissed him. But the kiss quickly changed when Ender deepened it. 

 

They made out for a few seconds before Nevan broke it up. He moved his hand back down, stopping at Ender's pants, "Can I take your pants off?" He wanted Ender to feel comfortable. 

 

Ender nodded, breathing hard as Nevan's hand softly touched his clothed erection. 

 

Nevan undid Ender's pants, pulling them off and throwing them to the ground. He licked his lips at Ender's strained erection. Bending down, Nevan licked along the outline of Ender's covered member. 

 

Ender threw his head back, pushing his body up in frustration as he shivered and moaned. He wanted Nevan to take off his underwear and not tease him. "N-Nevan, don't tease m-me." 

 

Smirking against the clothed erection, Nevan sucked, taking a bit of the fabric in his mouth. Ender cursed as another moan left his mouth. He put his hand on Nevan's head, resting it there as his hands trembled. 

 

Nevan, not teasing Ender anymore, pulled the underwear down. He did move at a slower pace as he watched the erection pop out. 

 

Once the underwear hit the floor with the pants, Ender's rigid, leaking member laid free as it twitched, begging to be touched. 

 

Nevan wrapped his hand around the leaking member, moving his hand up and down as he felt the erection throbbing in his hand. He opened his mouth, licking the clear liquid from the tip before wrapping his lips around it. 

 

His hand didn’t slow down in its movements. 

 

Feeling the wet warmth, Ender gripped Nevan's hair, softly pulling it. "I-ah, al-also want to, ah, d-do you to-too." Ender moaned out, trying to get his words across. 

 

He wanted to taste Nevan on his tongue. 

 

Nevan took his hand and mouth away, sitting up. Ender whimpered at the loss of Nevan from his erection. 

 

Standing up, Nevan undid his pants, taking them off. With hooded eyes, Ender looked at Nevan's erection straining his underwear. 

 

Seeing Ender watching him, more specifically, his erection, he slowly slid his underwear off, giving Ender a show. 

 

His erection slowly sprung free, throbbing in anticipation. Nevan walked to the nightstand near the bed, opening the second drawer as he pulled out lube and a condom. (The love hotels always had things prepared to use.)

 

He threw them near the pillows before getting back on the bed. Nevan turned around, putting his erection in front of Ender's face, while Ender's erection was in his face. 

 

Ender quickly took Nevan in his mouth as Nevan did the same. 

 

Nevan bobbed his head, softly scraping his teeth against the tip as his hand slowly moved down to Ender's sack. He rolled them in his hand. 

 

Ender took Nevan all the way in, swallowing him down to his throat, breathing through his nose, as he started bobbing his head. He moaned; the noise vibrated against Nevan's erection. 

 

Groaning, Nevan pulled off, reaching for the lube. He opened the bottle, pouring some on his hand as he moved his hand back on Ender's sack before going lower to between Ender's bottom. 

 

Ender lifted his hips as Nevan traced his finger around Ender's hole before sticking it in. Nevan engulfed Ender's erection again as he moved his finger in and out of Ender's tight hole. 

 

Ender was a mess. 

 

His body shook in pleasure as he pulled Nevan's erection from his mouth, licking the tip before sucking it. He wanted to cover up his moans, but all they did was create a vibration for Nevan. 

 

Ender could feel Nevan's erection throbbing on his tongue. It only turned him on even more. 

 

Nevan moved to two fingers, quickly stretching Ender as he moaned and quivered. 

 

Two fingers turned into three, then four as he stretched Ender's hole. 

 

His fingers hit against a specific spot, causing Ender to scream out, almost choking on Nevan's member. Ender pulled his head away, turning it to the side as he used his finger to bite down on when Nevan hit the same spot a few more times.

 

Nevan pulled his fingers out, causing Ender to whine against his finger. Moving off the bed, Nevan stood up once again, grabbing the condom. "Front or back?" He asked Ender. 

 

Ender moved his finger from his mouth, responding, "Front. I want to see you."

 

Nevan swiftly tore the condom open with his teeth, pulling it out as he threw the wrapper to the ground. He rolled the condom on, only to stop when he noticed that it didn't fit. 

 

He internally cursed, looking at Ender, wondering if they should continue because he knew Ender did not want to get pregnant again. 

 

Noticing his look, Ender glanced at him, "What's wrong?" 

 

"The condom doesn't fit." 

 

Ender groaned, covering his face. He was horny, hard, and wanted Nevan in him right now. He was at the point of not caring if Nevan wore a condom or not, but he did not want to get pregnant again. 

 

Ender pulled his hands away, giving Nevan a stern look, "You better pull out when you feel close." 

 

Nevan nodded before grabbing Ender's legs, spreading them open. He pulled Ender closer to him, lifting his hips as he pushed inside. 

 

"F-Fu-ah." Ender moaned, throwing his head back. There was an uncomfortable feeling still present, but the pleasure of Nevan pushing inside him overrode it. 

 

Nevan groaned, holding himself back from pushing in roughly. Being inside Ender felt good to Nevan. Once he was entirely in, Nevan had his hand beside Ender's head, gripping the sheets tight as he tried to hold back. 

 

"Move," Ender demanded. 

 

Nevan started moving. He slowly thrust in and out, holding onto the sheets like it was his lifeline of control. 

 

Grabbing Nevan's shoulder, Ender held them tight, "I-I am not fragile, Nevan. Please, lose control." He begged. 

 

Nevan stopped moving, causing Ender to groan in displeasure. "Are you sure?" Nevan asked. 

 

"Yes, you idiot. If you don't fuck me hard right now, you will be sleeping on the couch!" 

 

Nevan laughed as he grabbed Ender's hips and started thrusting into him without abandon. 

 

Ender screamed in pleasure. He threw his head back as his mouth laid wide open in moans and curses. His body quivered as his fingers dug into Nevan's shoulders, creating marks. 

 

He could feel the heat rising in him as the sounds of screams and skin slapping against each other filled the room. 

 

Sweat began to form on Nevan as he moved faster and harder with each thrust. One of his hands moved up, wrapping around Ender's throat but not gripping it. 

 

He bent down, taking Ender's lips as he quickly stuck his tongue inside. His other hand moved towards Ender's clothed nipples, pinching them through the fabric. 

 

Ender felt lost in pleasure as he sloppily kissed Nevan's back, letting the man dominate him in every way. But what frustrated him was Nevan's hand hanging around his throat and not squeezing it. 

 

He remembered from the drunken night when Nevan tightened his hold around Ender's neck; it caused him to lose it. 

 

Once Nevan stopped the kiss, moving down to his shoulder to leave bites, Ender could not help but beg, "P-ah, cho-ah, choke m-me." 

 

Nevan moaned from Ender's beg. He plunged back into Ender, hitting Ender's sweet spot hard as his hands tightened around Ender's throat. 

 

He kept hitting the same spot over and over again, getting rougher with each thrust. 

 

Ender's eyes rolled back as drool began to spill from the corner of his mouth as his mouth laid open in silent cries. It was like all his body knew was pain and pleasure mixing, taking him to a higher level. 

 

Ender was so close as he chanted Nevan's name like he was giving an offering to him. 

 

"N-ah, Nevan, N-Nevan, a-ah." Ender repeatedly cried out. 

 

And Nevan swallowed those loud cries down as he sloppily kissed Ender again. Sweat moved down Nevan's body as he felt everything in him ready to release. 

 

Nevan moved his free hand down to Ender's erection, gripping it as he moved his hand up and down at a moderate speed. 

 

He moved his mouth towards Ender's ear, squeezing his hand harder against Ender's neck. Ender felt it getting hard to breathe as his toes started to curl in pleasure. 

 

"Let go for me." Nevan breathes into Ender's ear. 

 

Ender lets go, screaming out Nevan's name as he almost passed out from the release. He spilled all over Nevan's hand and their bodies. 

 

Nevan loosened his hand around Ender's throat, resting his head on Ender's shoulder as he felt Ender tightening around his member. 

 

He moaned into Ender's shoulder, getting in a few more thrusts as he felt close to his climax. Nevan quickly pulled out of Ender as it took only one pump for him to release all over Ender's sweater. 

 

Ender laid on the bed, breathing hard, as Nevan laid down next to him, trying to catch his breath. 

 

They stayed like that for a few minutes before Ender commented, "I am going to have to throw this top out and get a new one before we go back to my family home and get the twins." 

 

Nevan chuckled, although it sounded more like a sigh. "Mother-in-law is going to know what we did when we go back with you wearing a new sweater." 

 

Ender groaned, mustering up some strength to hit Nevan's arm, "Shut up." 

 


 

Two weeks have passed since Ender and Nevan finally did it (not counting the time they were drunk.) 

 

It was funny when they went back to the villa because Ender had to get himself a turtleneck since Nevan left lovebites and a handprint around his neck. 

 

When his mother saw him, she automatically knew what they did and gave a sly smile. Ender wanted to die right there. 

 

He did not want to hear any comments from his mother, so he quickly got the twins ready to go, thanked his mother, and left. 

 

Nevan had to carry the twins, though, because Ender's legs felt like jelly since Nevan was rough. But Ender does not regret it. 

 

Now, today, Ender had Emil and Vera on his lap, reading to them. Each time he read a page, he would show the twins the pictures on it. 

 

Emil and Vera would try to touch the picture before looking at each other and making communicating noises.

 

Ender could not help but smile at them. They were starting to get big; they are even two weeks away from turning two months! 

 

He gave Emil and Vera a fake pout, "I want to join the council talk too. Tell me what you think of the book so far." 

 

Emil and Vera looked at Ender as Vera gave Ender a cute small smile while Emil waved his fist. Vera did the same right after him.  

 

They made a few more noises in response. 

 

Ender excitedly smiled at them, "I agree; I think jack is an imposter too." 

 

Nevan walked into the room with two ready bottles in his hands, "What are you doing?" 

 

Hearing Nevan's voice, Vera and Emil made more noises; it seemed that they wanted Nevan's attention. 

 

"Discussing the book I am reading to them." 

 

Joining Ender on the couch, Nevan grabbed Vera, putting her in his lap. "Hmm, let me join the discussion too. I can give some good points." 

 

Ender closed the book, setting it aside as he grabbed one of the bottles from Nevan. "After feeding time. Right, Emil?" 

 

Emil looked at the bottle, then Ender before he started sucking on his fingers. Ender laughed, "I think Emil agrees."

 

Nevan smiled at his son before he started feeding Vera. "Okay, after feeding time then." 

 

Ender started feeding Emil, already wondering what other books he should read to the twins. 


Now we are caught up, on the chapter,  with the other site the story is on. 

5