Chapter 2
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raged boiled within as well as intense horror looking down to see the girl as others looked to, more people charged enraged to the point of stupidity I was no different except I wanted to live so I ran away from her to another side of the room people seeing me run called out my cowardice cursing me when they were also too scared to step forward,

 

Every one of the people that charged either got smashed away crying and screaming on the ground or straight up impaled with a single person managing to charge into it tackling it to the ground then getting impaled as well; through the head. It was just too fast and its reaction speed was incredible. For the first time, I prayed to every god to help me even if I was an atheist. The skeleton after dealing with the enraged group turned to the girl pushing against the wall crying her eyes out begging for help but now everyone knew it was hopeless. The girl making a last-ditch effort tried to run but the demon stabbed out faster than my eyes could catch up right into her heart killing her instantly. People backed and ran to the furthest corner of the room away from that thing. I refused to die like this such a coward so weak that can’t even defend a child! But what could I do? Fear wracked my body but my mind burned with rage and tried to move forward, but I could only move back my instincts screaming at me telling me going forward is suicide.

So I stayed waiting, furious at myself for my cowardice. As It looked to the next child, a boy that was probably the same age as the previous girl. This time no one moved to help the boy tried to run but also was killed. The next person thou didn’t run he moved his body just enough to dodge the blade, but it didn’t go forward but changed direction in an instant sweeping across at the boy but he also reacted. Moving his hand into the path of the blade to stop it. A terrible mistake his hand and body were sliced in two. Everyone looked in horror as the faint hope died instantly. 


Again and again but it didn’t stop as blood flooded the corridor. Then it was my time I couldn’t even be sad I didn’t even didn’t deserve that but I still fought trying to ram into but a blade burst through my side which cut upwards killing me quickly enough. 

 

I appeared again looking down I was completely unharmed, this time a lush forest lay in front of me, trees towering higher than I could see and soft rain pouring down. I got in a fetal position and softly cried I didn’t want to die again that pain even phantom was hanging over my memories I didn’t want to die again. I was so so stupid. I don’t know how long I was crying but my body desperately needed water and some food. Moving out to find some I realized how eerily quiet it was. Weren’t forests always supposed to be noisy, but all I heard was rain. Pushing through the strange environment I tried to shake that feeling of death of. 

 

Seeing various fruits I didn’t know if they were okay, but I still took some with me if I needed to. After walking on the wet soft ground for the better part of hours I still had no idea where I was or how to leave, and like the idiot I was I ate one of those mysterious fruits. So for the next hour, I was vomiting my soul out which I eventually and happily die from. 

 

Waking up I quickly arced up and I realized I was in my bed. Covered head to toe in sweat I lay back down and I just burst, tears flowed freely down my head covering my sheets in water. I just lay there thinking and crying about the horrible, terrible nightmare I had. Finally getting a hang over myself and now having to satisfy my bodily needs. I realized a text floated in front of me. 

 

Congratulations, your planet has successfully undergone a metamorphosis. Your mana less has now gained mana and the means to evolve your weak bodies into superhumans. Everyone that is over the age of 5 has undergone a tutorial and your results have been calculated and rewarded. Creatures on your planet will also start to mutate and grow stronger as time passes. We have also summoned other creatures to test you.

 

Score: 252

Reward: 504 soul points

 

You will now be transported to the soul shop and GOOD LUCK!

1