Episode – 1
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Heavy rain on mid night, there is no end for a high way. Vehicles were tucked in the traffic. Officers were in a sign for ready to go home. Then, she comes near me and saying that "Let's end our relationship here". }

Monday, Morning 8:47, 2018

Ready to go to company in a lazy mood. As I am heir of the company, I have to go through so many obstacles, like:
1- Should act like a prefect business men,
2- Should see through the faces of fellow officers of the company as there will be no work ahead incompletely.
3- Moreover, I have to meet different managers of different companies to make deals.

But, I have to say that I am happy to be a boss of the company. Because I have much time to play video games. I am using all of my working time.. sorry resting time for playing games. Even though, there is no work here to do but I want some money to play games and also to buy game cards, to join in VIP session, and to buy all materials to level up, etc., Anyhow I need money, as long as I listen to my Father, I can  live myself well. But I don't want to depend on him.

{That night under the full moon, I met her.

She dashed into me.}

Sandy - "(Woh it's full moon today, okay let's pray to the moon first) god give me your blessings to do what I can do and hope father and sister will agree for my arrival at my sister's wedding ….." Standing on an empty bridge, praying to the moon to fulfill all her wishes. All of her was in the deep sea but lost somewhere in the place which she cannot see.

Hector drove his car outside of the company secretly as their bodyguards secured him to not let him go before night 10:00.

The Car stopped near so many places... And Finally Stopped near a bridge which was built in past 20 years ago.

{I Don't Know Whether It Was My Destiny To Meet Her, But From That Day I Understood One Thing...   }

Hector - "Woh! (Glanced her ) no.. is she going to jump from the bridge? No wait …Hey.. Hey girl.." ran towards the bridge and stopped, took a deep breath, slowly entered to the place which is called by next to her. She is praying without noticing of him. And took a step front while seeing the moon.

Hector - " Ah!"
Sandy - "Ah mmch"
Both sawed each other(blushes) and trying to get away one from other in a hurry. Where they couldn't even observe her bracelet was stuck in his button.

She tried to take out but her bracelet which was stuck in a goofy way, but she does not want to as her bracelet was given by her father's when she was eleven years old.

She was absent minded for some time which made him to take the bracelet from his shirt as her hand was heavy on his chest and most embarrassing for each other to react.
He took off the bracelet from his shirt harshly even his button fell off.

"oh no my bracelet (weeps)"
Hector -  "no my button(whispers himself)" covering his chest with his hands.
She took his button from the ground and came front to handover to him. Then he suddenly reacts ..
Hector - " Hey, don't look here.. turn that side"
She turns opposite to him and making herself feel relief for this unconventional atmosphere around them.
Sandy - " Sir, I didn't meant to dash you..."saying those words in a polite manner in a openable space under the moon.
Hector - " It's alright,.... ahh! mam? May I know what you are doing here?"
Want to know the reason, why a girl is standing on a bridge alone and looking up towards the sky. Which made him to thought that she was going to jump from the bridge.
Sandy - "Oh! Aah ! That! Well, I was praying to the moon" said simply.
Hector - " What? then you are not going to jump off...."
Sandy - " What?"
Hector - " Nothing....(ahh, I thought something)"
Sandy - " Ahh! Is there something you want to say, sir?" Wondering from where this man came from and acting abnormally.
Hector - " Ahh! Nothing. I will go then" left from there.
She glanced her bracelet sadly thinking that she was unable to keep it carefully and his button in her hands made difficult whether to give him or not.

He quickly ran into his car, took a deep breathe and glanced his shirt with exhaustible look.

In his car,

Hector - " Oh god.. next time onwards I shouldn't involve in others business it seems"...

Next Day,

It was almost 7:30AM to go to the Office. As a Reporter I must delay some time for private works and run for the job. Wow, The Sun was almost up on my head I wish this day goes well.

"Sandy! Manager is looking for You"
Sandy - " Did he is Serious?"                                                                                                                                                                                                    "How do I know? I am just intern here. But I must say, Manager just gave twenty six sets of files to Roy. So sad, he has a good face but lack in experience"                 

   Roy - " I wonder! Why you were worried about me all of sudden" Interrupted form nowhere.     

Sandy - " I don't know whether my job is satisfied with my work or not?"  said in a sad tone and slowly went inside into the Manger cabinet.

"Hey! I wonder why Sandy is sad today?"           

 Roy - " I also wonder why do you like to know about others? 

 "Yeh! It was because I am writing an article, the article was about a story of a girl who becomes a celebrity after facing..."     

Roy - " Many Obstacles" said  without a gulp.                                               

 "How.. How do you about it? I didn't even said to a fly who was patrolling my house from decades. How do you know? Hey did you peaked my notes when I was not around?"                                     

Roy - "Who want to see your notes? It was full of hen Handwriting"     

 "Then How do you know?"                                                             

   Roy - "Now a days, everyone are writing about passion, difficulties but forgotten about Love, Pain, Desire..."         

 "Hahaha... (smiles loudly) You.. You are really  a person with lack of experience.. hahaaaa"                     

 Roy - "Yeah! don't discriminate the feelings of the man who is in Youth."             

  "Hahhaahha"  laughs continuously.                             

 Roy - " yes, You are an intern how do you know about the persecution of writing. Writing is a creativity. It is a gift for the people who loves to live in the heart of a book. one must have to know the meaning of Love if they want to become a good writer. A Paragraph of Words are just like a Clouds in the Sky. The words will change according to the screen play just like how clouds turn into black and white according to its conditions one must flew in it..."                                                 

"Wow.. Roy I never knew you are such an outdated man who likes love stories"       

Roy - "Hey Meera! who said I like such type of stories?"  stutters with shy.

In Manager Cabinet,

Sandy - " Sir, You called me?"                         

  Manager Murthy - "Yes, There is an important news I need to inform you" said with a sharp tongue         

  Sandy - "What is it sir?" asks           

  Manager Murthy - " ahh First, Your article about the Sizu company. How is it going ?"

Sandy - "Well sir It was ongoing.. But we need some details..."

Manager Murthy -" Ahh Okay, Forget about Sizu Article, Reyan will take care of it. You are going to sign a contract with me now"

Sandy - "But sir, I am doing that article from three months. How an you give it to.."

Manager Murthy - "That's why you are doing Sizu Article from three months but you still haven't completed it"

Sandy - "But sir, I.."

Manager Murthy - "Listen, If you want to be a Reporter in this LEZ Company you need to sign this contract"

Sandy - " Sir, But..(Exhales) What contract sir?" 

 

Lift Door Opens,  Select to 32nd floor.

Bodyguard 3 - "Boss Where did you went Yesterday Night"

Hector - "It's none of your business" takes  sunglasses from his bodyguard pocket and keeps on him

Bodyguard 2 - "Boss you are stunning "

Hector - "I knew" 

Bodyguard 3 - "But, Boss we are in lift do you think you want to wear sunglasses?" said with a unpleasant tone. Most Negative Fellow in the whole team. 

Hector disappointed and his eyes fallen into a word called Misery.

Lift door opens, 

Bodyguard 1 - "Our Boss doesn't need to keep cooling glasses cause he is cool himself, right Boss?" Brightened the light.

Hector - " Dude J/ Bodyguard 1 You are here?"

Bodyguard 1 - "Yes Boss! ahh, By the way your father is coming tomorrow. You need to go to airport to pick him up"

Hector  - "Do I have to go to pick him?"

Bodyguard 1 - "ha? Yeah, Actually You don't need to go but according to the culture it will be nice for you to pick him up."

Hector gazes him with a feeling called 'IS IT?'

In Hector's cabinet,

Hector sits in sofa and took a glass of wine from the table and have a sip.

Bodyguard 1 - "Boss Your father was already mad at you, If you don't show up at airport.. I think you will have tough time" concerns.

Hector - "(inhales) I don't think your words can satisfy me" stood, ready to leave the place.

Bodyguard 1 - "Boss there will be media too" 

Hector - "When is the flight landing Tomorrow?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1