Chapter 6
115 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai Zhen reached for one of the petals on the colorful tree that he found on the path down the mountain. Patting it with eyes that reflected a sense of sadness within them.

"Look at who is walking by! Such tasty morsel, a faerie from the nine heavens! I can already see my demon energy going up! HAHAAA! With this much power, I can join Demon Lord Zhurong's army! HAAAAAAAA!!!!"

The minion's eyes had gone red with greed, drool gathered around his mouth and began to form a sticky pool at his feet. Dressed in black robes worn by those from the demon realm, the low-level demon waited for the right moment to leap on the unsuspecting immortal.

"Who is there?! Show yourself!"

Kai Zhen sensed an evil presence right after he reached for the tree. Although his cultivation was not on par with his master, he could still tell when something was amiss.

"Ha! A sharp one we have here! Why don't you hand over yourself to me willingly so that you will experience less pain!"

The demon left where he was, the sound of rustling leaves accompanied him as he faced his prey.

"WHY DON'T YOU SURRENDER YOURSELF INSTEAD AND FACE DIVINE RETRIBUTION! YOU VILE CREATURE!!!"

Kai Zhen puffed up his chest, shouting at the top of his voice. Confident that he would defeat the demon that presented itself.

2