Chapter 12
76 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the garden of eternal radiance, a feminine figure dressed in green robes jumped from tree to tree, eating glowing pink colored persimmon fruits. She later sat with her back against the tree trunk with long shimmering green hair which stretched from gray sturdy tree branch that served as a seat for small feast of edibles lying across her robes.

"Aya! Faerie Kai Zhen must have been desperate to give me a whole 50 years of his cultivation prowess! High Immortal Lan Quan has never had a disciple, but to think he would give it all up in the name of freedom.... many had begged to have High Immortal take them as his disciple, that Faerie Kai Zhen is too ungrateful! I'm no fool to pass up the chance to increase my power! I hope he realizes the errors of his ways, not that it is my place to tell him that! What wouldn't I give to be trained under High Immortal Lan Quan, the respect and untold number of gifts from other immortals and faerie alike would be unimaginable! Ha!"

Dissatisfied by the decision made by Kai Zhen, the rain faerie took her unfinished persimmon and threw it to the ground in irritation. Her eyes sparked with jealousy.

"How could he?! Was all of that for nothing?!!"

Just like others that had stood in line to be appointed as the disciple of Lan Quan. The rain faerie Su Jie was bypassed while Kai Zhen a faerie of unknown origin was made a High Immortal's apprentice.

0