Chapter 18
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lan Quan eyes became detached as he ignored what the God of Fate had to say. His heart which was usually steady was beating fast in distress at the plight of Kai Zhen.

Surrounding the cat faerie with his spirit energy whose ability was one of healing and restoration of life force. Lan Quan centered them on separating the insidious demonic energy and by so doing his body began to grow weaker.

"This was not meant to be but you had to fight against your fate."

Sorrowfully, Chang Chen looked at the Medicine King from where he stood which was 15 feet away as he helplessly looked at Lan Quan fighting to save Kai Zhen.

Ravaged by dark energy that was like poison, Kai Zhen's eyes were slowly changing from their red color to the original state. Lan Quan worked tiredly to infuse his spirit energy into the body of Kai Zhen using his hand to direct them to the center of the cat faerie's chest.

It wasn't long before Lan Quan began to feel strength leaving his body, his hands and feet were about to give way from under him as exhaustion was settling into his body.

"If he doesn't stop he will die."

When the thought formed in the mind of Chang Chen, he could no longer hold back from rebuking Lan Quan.

"High Immortal Lan Quan! Stop! You don't have much spirit energy left or else you will die!"

Not sparing the God of Fate a glance, Lan Quan in a toneless voice said the words that came straight from his heart.

"If it is my fate then so be it."

0