Final Boss Fight
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Gruesome wasn’t going to lose to her siblings, so she opened as many portals as she possibly could. In the air, and on the ground, they all crawled, the skin beasts, and blood sacs, the sad corpses, and clacking skeletons.

“We need more,” Deceit screamed. “More!”

“Ask for help,” Gruesome suggested.

“Of course… I should have asked father this entire time…”

Gruesome smiled as her mother pulled her head off her body. The smile was still plastered on, as Deceit stared into her daughter's grey eyes, and made another call. This time her father was quick to answer.

“Hello dear,” He laughed. “I see that you’re having fun!”

“Yes,” she boomed. “I need your help. I need more.

“Tell me what I like to hear first.”

“Forgive me, daddy, for I have sinned,” she moaned.

Her moans got louder as she felt herself get high. The power he gave her was more, her faith in Him resolute. Deceit got taller and bigger, no longer small and weak. From Gruesome’s corpse slithered out her sword, that her father had gifted her.

The sword had sharpened ribs, fused and winding together. It would make sure that whatever flesh it pierced would be pulled back out with it. Large fleshy wings flapped in the wind, and Deceit was stronger than she had ever been.

“I love you so much Daddy,” she whispered.

“Of course you do. Unlike him, my love is unconditional.

The call ended, and Deceit wanted to prove her love, for the only man that had never abandoned her. Ace had left her, and she wasn’t even sure she wanted his body anymore. Her hurt was real, but she wanted to make sure his pain would hurt even more.

Her red eye opened, seeing more than ever before with her new strength. She could smell weakness and see fatigue, and she saw the weakest person to kill first. Harmonia.

Harmonia tried to get away from the fingers. The fingers inched across the pavement, and she ran into an alley but there were more. They used their exposed bone to push forward. They were naked caterpillars, and Harmonia was now surrounded.

She screamed in terror and made a show of flailing her hands around.

“Oh no! Who will ever help me,” Harmonia sobbed.

With a loud crash, Deceit landed a few feet from her. Harmonia wasn’t surprised by her landing, but by her new size, whole feet in growth, and her grotesque eye. Harmonia didn’t squirm as the fingers went up to her skirt and down her back.

Deceit knew she had been tricked.

“Dumb bitch,” Harmonia muttered.

She faded away, and Amy laughed from afar, her illusion very realistic. She had tricked her into coming out of hiding and pushed her into an alley with only one way out. From all sides, the soldiers jumped down from the rooftops, eyes glowing bright, ready to win.

Right before they struck her, Deceit opened her entire body.

It split right open, and it extended its stomach, the only thing still attached was the head. The bones from her ribcage elongated, and pierced right through their bodies. They slid down, twitching, vacant-eyed, and finally, they stopped moving.

With legs still planted on the ground, Deceit stumbled to stay up. She had gotten greedy. Her food shriveled up, their skin turned black, and her body shuddered in delight. They shriveled and fizzled, letting out a loud high pitched noise, like hotdogs left in a microwave too long, as they were consumed inside her.

With one quick movement, her ribs returned, her body closed, and the shrunken bodies were now inside her gut, festering drowning in her black bile. Amy watched it all from the alley across the street and ran in the other direction. She bumped into Ace and pushed him towards Deceit.

Ace saw her, and she grinned, her devilish smile dripping with acid.

Her monsters all flew towards him, and Ace lit himself up. They incinerated as they got close, and Deceit didn’t know what else to do. Every move she threw at him, he destroyed.

She couldn’t get close, or else he would burn her too. Deceit decided to use size and numbers to overpower him, with one swift attack. All of the monsters left and went straight for him.

Thousands of them ran towards him, and Ace froze up, not knowing what to do.

They all jumped for him and smacked to the ground.

0