Celestial Objects, Volume Two
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sword of Vengeance: Sword possessing the soul of Unas, and gives the user domain over fire. Can only be used to exact revenge, or else the user will burst into flames.Appears rusty and old, but when blood is on it becomes new and vibrant. Hot to the touch for those who are not strong enough to hold it. Owned by Tyreceus and later, Nero.

Blanket of Protection: A new object inadvertently created by the last Empress, Aeris. She tore off a long piece of the cape and wrapped it around her child for protection. The soul of Invictus, God of Protection and Defender of the Weak inhabits it. It is later turned into a bracelet to be worn for Ace as he gets older. It gives him the power of an almost impenetrable suit of armor and a shield.

Earrings of Light and Thunder: Small, round and pale blue earrings that hold the twin gods, Tair and Trom. They can’t work without the other. It gives the user the ability to control lightning and thunder. Currently owned by Leviathan Slater.

Heavy Crown: Holds the soul of Lunos, god of the Night, and Fatherhood. It gives the user the ability at night to increase the user's already innate ability. It is owned by Leofric, the High King. The crown is simple and unassuming, made of silver and with three large obsidian stones embedded into it.

Wedding Gift: An object that changes shape depending on the personality or even will of the owner. It holds the soul of the goddess of love, Amora. It gives one the use of general magic and increases one’s power if you are loved by others. Doesn’t work if no one likes you, haha. Owned by Harmonia of Ambrosia. She wears it as a necklace and sometimes a wand. However if someone hates you, the ability of the object changes entirely.

Slater Family Heirloom: The Slaters discovered how to transfer souls to objects just as the First Witch Isolda did. They put the deceased head of their family, Michael Slater, inside a simple rosary. It gives one the power of Michael, the ability to speak and turn their words into reality. It is owned by Rikka White.

Staff of Betrayal: Long, dark ebony staff that holds the soul of Marth, god of death. It gives the user the ability to control shadows and create creatures from it, for the sole purpose of inflicting pain. It cannot be used outside of that scope. Owned by Godiva.

Fair Winds: A compass that holds the soul of Natio. Gives the user the ability to control wind, and always makes sure they arrive safely at their destination, no matter what. Owned by Dio.

Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall: The god Lush, god of beauty and vanity. Has taken people to various alternate dimensions and realities, usually without their permission. The Slater family begrudgingly keeps him. He was kept in a warehouse for years, then he was kept with Levi in his house, another captive prisoner, until he finally breaks.

Poor Lush can never catch a break... :(

Eye of Hurio: It’s a stone that kind of looks like an eye. It contains Hurio, god of rivers and reptiles. Makes the user turn into a creepy reptilian beast. Owned by Cynbel. He doesn’t like it.

The Rock: No one knows what it is, what it does, but it sure is cool! It's a living lie detector, glows many colors, is super friendly, and loves being touched. You probably shouldn't touch it. It's most likely radioactive and is trying to flirt with you and anyone else who touches it. If this rock were a person it would be on a list. Not really a celestial object but its definetly magic!

The Rock is going through an identity crisis. It was born as a meteor, then was a meteorite. It was a boulder, then a rock, but sometimes it feels like a pebble. It's not sure what it is, its not ready to come out! It's having a hard time, okay?

Another Door Opens: Holds the soul of Glitza, inside a key, the god of oppourtunity and new beginnings. He can open doors to anywhere, but not at any time, and only three times a day. Owned by Maximillian Slater. Glitza isn't a very nice... guy...er..key. Uses very... intresting language. His voice is either a whisper or a shout, has no indoor voice.

0