1- Lucianna and A girl now
476 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Where am I?'

I woke up seeing a space with a door. The space is an ordinary room with no decorations and a lightbulb on the ceiling. Nothing else is here and I'm all alone here. The door looks to only open on the other side.

'Wait, Why can't I feel my body, It's like I don't have one anymore.'

I try to move my arms but can't feel them or my legs. I can't feel my body at all like I don't have one anymore. I can look around but not as a head and neck but more like those cameras on a swivel looking around.

Next, I look down and see...code. the 1's and 0's outline a torso but don't feel like one. 

*thump-thump**thump-thump**thump-thump*

Phantom heartbeats thunder in my non-existent head as I start panicking about my situation. Nobody here and I don't have my human body anymore. Trapped in a room with no decorations and I can't leave.

Panic and dread gush in as my anxiety is clocking on overdrive. 

*beep*

[Sentient conscience successfully acquired]

[brining the creator to the transfer room]

*beep*

After a robotic female voice said the messages a middle-aged gorgeous woman holographically appeared in the middle of the room.

She was looking to be in her early-40s and had a beautiful body that was not fat but was fluffy for perfect hugs. She had an aura of knowledge and wisdom but not profound as she seemed also down to earth, perfect for life advice and anything else you need help in when you need it. She gave me a mother's warm and caring expression as if she was looking at her baby, her child she is proud of and is looking forward to seeing them doing great things in life.

"Hello, My name is Lucianna Fuli falkonsy and I Apologize for the distress that I momentarily put you through as sudden death is already bad in itself I had also put you here as I was getting ready with welcoming you here so again I apologize for the panic I put you through."

She looks into my eyes as she says so with an apologetic expression on her beautiful face. 

I want to hug her for the sense of security she exhibits right now but can't because of her being a hologram and me having no arms. She looks so caring and warm.

*step**step*step*

Walking towards me I don't feel any fear or any other discomfort almost anyone else would give me.

Walking until we are face to face she bends down a bit and taps my forehead and I start to feel arms and legs. I can feel a head and neck on the rest of the body.

"Here you go, you can now talk to me." She says to me as she is using her slender arms and smooth hands to cup my cheeks and use her thumbs to stroke them gently in a caring way.

*sniffle*

I feel tears drips roll down and land on her hands. the stress of everyday life and working, the invisible expectation of society and my family, the shock of my death, and my last moments before coming into this place. All of the accumulated stress and fatigue that had worn me down was coming out of me in the form of tears and sobs.

*pat*

I look up to this woman called Lucianna and see the same warm, caring and gentle smile of hers.

"You can cry some more if you wish to, okay." Patiently and with her arms off my cheeks but now wrapped around me entirely with tender soft words. I don't care how she can touch and hold me nor do I care how I can feel her. I can't hold back my tears and I throw my arms around this woman, A woman called Lucianna who could win the best mother award and bellow a string of crying and don't let go of her for 10 minutes.

...

*Sniff**sniff*

"I-I-I'm sobwey forb cring on youb" I barely irk out an apology for crying on Lucianna for 10 whole minutes.

"fufufu that is alright, you needed to cry so you cried. you do not need to feel sorry" Lucianna strokes my hair with one hand and one of my cheeks with the other.

We spent another few minutes like this just to calm me down and I slowly start breathing properly again.

Lucianna cups my cheeks again" have you calmed down properly yet or do you need some more time." all I do is shake my head in her hands.

"fufu, okay then. So shall we move on to why you are here and the long explanation" Her tone is a bit more serious but has the care in her eyes that makes it just fine to believe her.

This time I nod my head but this time feel the hands on my cheeks rub and it feels really nice in her smooth palms, I can understand why pets do this a lot as well now.

After we separated (unfortunately) Lucianna guided me through the door easily as it was an automatic sliding and not a handle and spring pushing one.


Moving through the corridors and hallways I easily notice that the place is massive as there are windows that show an absolutely gigantic complex like you will see in portal 2. That is actually a really good comparison as there are all kinds of testing grounds in one area which has robots doing a series of movements called [mech testing facility 4].

There are so many other things from biochemistry labs to software stressing areas giving this place a massive industrial kind of thing. There is so much production, research and other things going on that I can't take it all in at once. It's like Charlie and the chocolate factory or willy Wonka's chocolate factory if you like the newer version, but for researchers and engineers.

Walking After taking in the wonderful sights for a car and mech fan like me, I start calming down when looking at the perfect mother figure called Lucianna as I'm currently following her as I'm walking in this wonderful but slightly overwhelming place.

Eventually, we get to some massive wood-looking double doors and they open like any other door in this place which is weird for wooden doors for me. Inside is like a modern take on a classic home being clean and spacious while feeling warm and cozy, It has the practical home vibe while feeling like a place where you can completely let your guard down, It is a perfect home.

Lucianna turns around and points to a large double seater sofa, Parking herself on one side she softly pats the other side with her beautiful hand while looking at me as to invite me to sit next to her. Placing myself next to her I realize that she has a mesmerizing smell to her, I can't place my finger on what scent it is but it smells really nice on her.

On the table in front of us, large amounts of food was appearing. The amount of food was large to the point of calling American portions conservative in a skinny diet, It was stupidly copious amounts of foodstuffs. 

"Although we can't actually get any real use of food as food, It will help calm you down some more as eating psychologically means you are somewhere safe and the mind will calm down as you eat." Lucianna clearly explains the basics of her actions of summoning all of this food.

"Why is there so much food. I don't think we can finish this much food even in 2 weeks." I reply in a dazed state as I can't stop my eyes from being fixated on just how much food there was.

"Fufu, first words are sorry, and now complaints." Lucianna giggles and softly shakes her head. I hide my face in embarrassment.

"don't worry about the amount of food as this is normal in this world for a serving to 2 people" Lucianna calmly gives another explanation.

Shock, surprise, disbelief, all of them would be very understandable for this as this is normal is a scary revelation as this much is 2 days worth of a family dinner but seems to be a normal lunch for 2 people, this is insane.

"Do you have any other shocking revelations for me as we might as well get all the shocks out of my system now?" I give a half-hearted reply as I am still in a shocked stupor from the titan portions.

"Are you sure you can handle them?"

She smiles as she gives her reply looking at me with her devastatingly beautiful face.

'THEM?! THERE'S MORE?!!?' I internally scream in reply to know I may have my soul leave my body.

*nod* I turn to her and nod the signal to her to lay down the rest of the shocking revelations she has in store for me.

"Fufufu, alright then, let us start with the most personal ones first. this world, unlike your previous one, only has females on it so now you are of course also a female like us too." Lucianna Causaly drops a massive bomb to start things off.

*boom* A explosion erupts in my head as I have received the biggest of big news.

"I'M A GIRL NOW!!!!?????" I couldn't contain the shock in me as I scream out loud.

I look at my arms and see thin, smooth, supple and hairless arms and pretty and quite dainty fingers. Next, I look down and see breasts that look about mid-C's and down lower are beautiful, slim and almost shiny legs feet. Looking down had shifted my hair to the forefront of my vision and attention, LONG, like quite long, hip-length hair is a dark brown almost a black shade of brown. Finally, the clothes I have on is a simple one-piece dress in full white.

I then notice the high squeak in my voice now, the high-pitched girly voice of a 12-14 year old girl.

"la la lele la" A melodic comes out of my mouth and not the masculine voice I've had for 20 years.

Panic and uncertainty plastered my now early teen girls' face.

"shhh" Lucianna gently cooed in my ear as she hugged me and I almost completely calm down the radical emotions.

"Take your time to calm down as this is new to you and I have been told that this is only a thing in storys' and media so you can take your time to get used to being a girl." Lucianna says while hugging me and stroking my hair.

Not long after we start eating the food and It was undeniably delicious, all the different kinds of meats were cooked properly although meats often require different cooking times and different cures to marinade for full flavor which I can tell.

*nom*

"did you make this?" I ask between bites as I can't stop eating the food. I had already forgotten the blind panic of the sudden gender change earlier.

Looking at me as if I was a squirrel or hamster nibbling on the food she giggles and replies "Fufufu, no, no I didn't as this is only a virtual world and the food is fake. That is why I said the food would not function as normal food as we do not need the food for energy and nutrients as we are information with form in a world of code."

"Ah!" I exclaimed "When I first came here I saw my body being just a torso of binary code and you appeared like a hologram. So we are in virtual reality right now."

Lucianna looks at me with a proud smile " yes, we are in virtual reality right now but you won't be for very long as your new body is being made" Partway into the sentence she wore a small frown.

I turned my whole body towards her and hugged her with complete worry on my face"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean as the reason for you to be here is to take my inheritance. you have the same resonance as me, the same soul signature as me." Lucianna looks straight into my eyes, her eyes clouded over, and is holding back her tears.

I'm on the verge of tears. I don't want this mother-like figure to die. " Is there nothing you can do, like maybe turn the virtual reality into your reality by becoming complete code"

Lucianna has a tear going down one of her supple cheeks" No, I would have done that if I could but I can't so I am doing the next best thing. In a lot of cases, this would be even better as." She pauses mid-sentence

"Call me mother, please." The tears are not stopping.

I swallow down the sadness temperately to speak" m-m-mother, p-please don't go" It only made my voice shaky and weak. 

Luc-Mothers hand stroked the top of my head and kissed my forehead"I won't go, If you always remember me, my daughter." *smooch* another kiss on the forehead.

"N-n-no. Don't go, Please." I made a feeble attempt at convincing reality otherwise but my words proved futile.

"Always remember me and make me proud, Lillianna milli falkonsy" mother's last words until she phased out of existence.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MMMMOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTHHHHEEEEERRR!!!!

mothers last words are words I always remember.

6