5 Magic and sisters
212 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have 2 more chapters on Patreon and ko-fi so if you want more please check it out

_______________________________________________________

After I got down to the ground I inspected the damage with my own eyes. 

Scratches, dents, burns, and holes littered the frame but it was only superficial.

"4th and final one. Lay it on me, what is It?"

I just wanna sleep because the mental requirements of flying are very taxing and the missiles needed to be guided by me partially as well.

"//MAGIC TRAINING//"

My ears perked. Looking at the frame self-repair and reply.

"When do we start"

You can hear a lot of anticipation in my voice as magic the big difference between earth and so many worlds.

Magic is magic!

who wouldn't want to know how to use it?

"//MAGIC IS NOT DIFFICULT TO USE AS MAGIC IS THE WILL OF INTENT IS USED FOR EXECUTION//"

Will of intent? Like imagination?

"It needs more than just willpower alone right?"

"//CIRCULATING MANA WHILST COMMANDING THEM INTO MAGIC WILL GIVE RESULTS//"

Getting the information to use magic is like pulling teeth!

*SIGH*

"And how do I circulate mana? What am I looking for!?"

I am losing patience as this is blue-balling me with this explanation!

"//THE SURGE OF POWER FROM FIRST CLIMBING IN AND ACTIVATING ME//"

"//THAT POWER WAS MAGIC SO JUST FEEL FOR THAT POWER AND WILL IT AS YOU WISH//"

That power! 

*CLICK*

after the click, I feel power roll in inside me. The surge of power and strength is amazing, euphoric even.

'will of intent!'

The mana built up inside shoots out and forms a fire lance that flies to 500m and is then snuffed out.

I look down at my now twitching hands.

"M-Magic"

"I CAN DO MAGIC!!!"

IT'S REAL MAGIC LIKE IN NOVELS AND STUFF!

*HAAAAAH**HOFOFFOFOOFFH

Breathing in and out for a short moment to calm myself.

Holding my hand out and strings of lightning shoot out and shoot sporadically like they do in a plasma ball and creates burn marks all over the floor.

"Is this the 4th stage?"

"//TAKE OUT THE TARGETS USING THE MAGIC//"

*VWOOOOOSSSHHH*

5 props similar to the ranged targets but have small differences. I look and see physically augmented armor so I can only attack with magic

"//start//"

I shrug my shoulders and raise my arms to start. 

*fwooooooosh**BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM*

A small salvo of fireball is launched and the targets get obliterated. Slight overkill but it was effective none the less so I see the exercise as a pass.

"//4TH STAGE IS COMPLETE//"

"//YOU WILL BE GIVEN ALCEMEY, MAGIC ENGINEERING AND ENCHANTING DOCUMENTS TO READ FOR BETTER USE OF MAGIC IN CREATION//"

"I like the sound of magic engineering"

My eyes sparkle in excitement to learn all kinds of things like this.

"//ALL PARTS TO TRAINING IS OVER//"

I give a confused look.

"Nothing more for magic"

"//MAGIC IS THE WILL OF INTENT AND CAN ONLY BE IMPROVED UPON WITH BETTER KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORLD AROUND YOU//"

"//THERE WAS AN UNNECESSARILY LARGE AMOUNT OF MANA USED AND THE EXECUTION MADE THE ATTACK OVERLY WASTEFUL//"

The mech had only evaluated me and had not taught me much apart from the magic bit and getting the information for that was painful. But now the thing was a critic on something I had never done before!

"//MAGIC IS THE MAJOR FORCE IN THIS WORD SO IT WILL NEVER BE TAKEN LIGHTLY//"

...Fine, I get it.

"//YOU WILL BE GIVEN BASICS IN MULTIPLE STUDIES NOW SO YOU CAN USE THE TECHNOLOGY AND EVEN CREATE YOUR OWN//"

A huge amount of information has passed into me and I stand still for 10 minutes just comprehending the introductions.

"//DON'T TRY TO KNOW IT ALL RIGHT NOW//"

I snap out of my train of thought. It would take me a long time to comprehend all of this so I should do all of that later.

"Then what do I have left to complete?"

I completed the exercises and received the information so what else is there?

"//UPLINK YOURSELF TO YOUR AUTOMATA-HOMUNCULUS BODY THAT HAS BEEN REMADE TO YOUR NEW PREFERENCES//"

I stare at her in shock.

"that's all there is to this?"

"//THE EXERCISES WERE TO EVALUATE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES//"

"//TRAINING MANUALS WILL BE SENT SO YOU CAN USE THEM IF NEEDED//"

Traning manuals?

As in this is to teach me how I can improve in combat?

This along with the production manuals I received is more than a human brain can take with needing room for more information later as well!

Breathing to calm myself once again I look straight at the mech

"So what are you going to do?"

"//I AM I TRAINING A.I. SO I WILL BE STAINING HERE//"

"//YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN MECH AND LEARN HOW TO FIGHT AND FLY//"

"B-But Lucianna said you would protect me in this world"

"//THE BEST PROTECTION IS LEARNING HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF//"

"//THE CREATOR WHILE GENEROUS WAS NOT A PERSON WHO WAS CODDLED FROM DAY ONE//"

"S-So I'm meant to face danger to become stronger?"

"//CORRECT//"

"Alright"

*suuu**haaaaa*

"Start the uplink"

"//AFFERMITIVE//"

"//STARTING UPLINK//"

*sizzle*

I sizzle out of the V.R. world and enter the darkness

________________________________________________________________

[auxilary A.I. diagnostics starting...10%...25%...50%...75%...90%...100%]

[booting up sequence initaitied] 

*mmmhhhhhh*

those sentences went by when I open my eyes and all of the memories of what happened flashed by. The fake and then real Lucianna, the mech {belliex} and all the training rushes through my mind.

I open my eyes and see a pane of glass in front of me, all dusty and old looking, I can barely see through it. The dust is on the other side so bad vision out is something I can do nothing about.

I can see that I'm in a case of some kind and is obviously the place was while I was in the V.R. world.

*prack*

I try to force the possible door open but get nothing so I give up.

"unlock""open"

Nothing again. I can't get out!

"Let's look over here for anything good"

"Sis, please be careful when in a place like this as there is the capita dungeon that is similar to this so don't run much."

I hear the voice of two young ladies.

Sisters? 

I don't know what the 'capita dungeon' is but that means there are other places like this maybe? Whatever this place is anyway?

"Look here!"

"Sis, is this a capsule? like the ones the dungeon bosses spawn out of?"

"Definitely! This is a capsule that is not in use and though looks old is still intact. This is at least 50 gold coins to any research group!"

"But should we not open it to make sure that there is nothing in there as there could be and it's just old so there is a chance it's just stuck"

"Hmm, Yep! we will open it to make sure that there is nothing in there and we can then sell it for 5 years in bliss~!"

"Sis, you're getting ahead of yourself."

"Sorry"

They can open this? And they said this thing often contains boss class enemies, why would you open it with only 2 people to fight it? I don't know their strengths so no comment on that yet but it seems a little stupid to me.

I close my eyes so that they don't have an artificial humanoid with her eyes wide open when opening a box in an old and obviously abandoned place.

*clank*

I hear the locks that must have been on the other side destroyed and a pause fills the air.

I can understand the nervousness as this situation for them is not pretty so I will be patient and wait.

*CREEEEEECK**PHUUUUUUFFFFFFFF*

The old and rusty door slowly opens and I feel the still air fill the contain I'm in.

*CREEK*

The door is completely open now and I hear the 2 ladies breathe in sharply.

""wow""

"I-I didn't see this happening when we got the quest to investigate this place."

"S-Sis, are you seeing the same thing as me?"

"As in an automaton with homunculi parts?"

"And very beautiful as well"

"And with erm...'mature parts' "

"Very easy to see"

They said I'm beautiful~

Wait! WHAT!!

I'M NAKED!!!

FOR THE FIRST-EVER CONTACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE, I'M COMPLETELY IN THE BUFF!!!!

Calm down me. Calm down me. Shouting won't help me here. Just wait.

"What should we do?" 

"Take her out for a closer look"

"Sis"

"Don't look at me like that! I mean, we want to go to the best academy in this country so having a look at something like this is the best way to learn stuff. When was the last time we got to look at something like this"

The other one has been shot down of any arguments and just looks at me, I can feel her stare. Why does it feel like it's wandering down my body though? PERV!

"Why are you starting so much at that huh~!"

"S-Sis! I-it's not like that! I was just thinking how much something like this would be worth."

"...fine, let's see here? Probably nothing that can be quantified by money."

"Yeah"

"Well! Let's just stop staring at it and get it out!"

As soon as a hand presses against my side I flare up the magic in my body and move.

"Activation successfully completed and moving onto waking up"

"KYAA!"

"SIS!"

Both of them jump away from me as I fake a booting up sequence and open my eyes.

"My name is Lillianna milli falkonsy and may I have a coat or something to cover me please."

I introduce myself as I step out of the capsule and cover myself with utter futility and ask for clothes.

Having a good look, the two girls are about my age and are quite the beauties!

They are twins with the same shiny platinum hair and features so it's easy to tell that they are sisters. One of the two hands me a large robe with a hood stitched on looks very plain and boring but that is understandable with being a potentially dangerous place and so no fancy fabrics. 

"Here, you can use this for now." the one how handed me the robe was just slightly taller and had longer hair, down to her butt long, and a 'slimmer' body outshined by her shorter sister.

"Did you just think of something rude?" she stares at me with accusation, women's intuition is powerful!

I shake my head with fake innocence and look at her sister. Shorter and has a cuteness thing all about her. Well, they both have cute but the shorter one is cuter, personally. The cuteness is higher than as they are not human but beastkin, wolf beastkin with fluffy ears and tails which is going to kill me if I don't eventually stroke them at some point.

"So, who are the two of you then," I ask as they hadn't introduced themselves yet.

"My name is Aileen and this is my younger sister Alice. We came here to complete a quest to investigate this place as held importance which your may or may not know. We are as you can see part of the silver luna wolf tribe and are twins." The older of the two Aileen says to reply.

Confusion hits my face. "Silver luna wolves? what does that mean?"

"It's just our traits but used to give us a name. Silver hair and the annul full moon mating season."Alice says this time.

"Ah, all right then" I give a nod. I am going to read up on different species of any given race in this world.

"Are you finished with looking around or are you still looking for secrets?" I add on.

"We were looking thoroughly in case we found something interesting. Do you know anything about this place as you were and I and guessing you were made here."Aileen asks

I shake my head "Nope, don't know much about this place as I lived in V.R. before this body so I have no idea about this place." 

""V.R.?"" They are clueless

"Virtual reality, used to simulate normal reality with non of the consequences like death or stuff like that. Let us not dwell on that however as we should talk about other more important things first."

With nothing left to search for as the room I was in was the last one they checked

On our way out I ask a lot of questions about this world like cultures, geography, politics and everyday life. This world has all of the fantasy stereotypes like the twins being beastkin, there are elves, dwarves, demons and angels with all of the subspecies you would expect as well.

Nations are different from earths as Asian-like culture is north, the wild west now wild east, late-middle ages to early Tudors are center with communism being in the west and south having no-one as its monster territory.

Half an hour later after seeing an abandoned factory which gives me chills we get outside.

"How are you holding" Alice tries to comfort me as I got spooked multiple times with random noises coming from the surroundings. An abandoned super complex should not make any sounds, it's creepy.

And finally the trio of twin wolfkin sisters and a pale, quivering and very tense super automata.

6