Chapter 1: Words in the Blackness.
3.4k 19 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Day 1:

How long has it been dark for? The creature really couldn't remember. He felt entrapped, locked up, waiting to be free. But as time passed, that darkness turned into the strange red hue of the inside of some chamber. It was murky and filled with some liquid substance. He had no strength to move inside, much less to free himself from it. He thought he heard a voice, definitely feminine and always soothing every once in a while. Maybe if he remembered his own mother, he might think she was a caring mother.

Indeed, I have been in this location for such an extended period that I am beginning to address myself as if I were another individual.

Well, I must say, I am growing weary of this place already. It seems there is nothing to occupy my time but to reminisce about the life I once had.

And talking like this is really funny and hurts my head, which I don't have, so I will stop that now. 

ᛏᚻᛖ᛫ᚩᚾᛖ᛫ᚹᚻᚩ᛫ᚻᚩᛚᛞᛋ᛫ᚨᛚᛚ᛫ᛏᚻᛖ᛫ᛈᚩᚹᛖᚱ᛫ᚻᚨᛋ᛫ᚨᚹᚨᚴᛖᚾᛖᛞ. ᛫ᛒᛖᚷᛁᚾ᛫ᛏᚻᛖ᛫ᛏᚱᚨᚾᛋᚠᛖᚱ

Oh, my gracious, omniscient lords of heavens and hell! Words in the blackness--that I can see for reasons, which can only mean one thing...

I have something to do in the blackness! YAY!!! 

I am uncertain of the reason, but it appears that the words are cascading toward me with great intensity at this very moment.

No idea what they mean, though... So magic words in the blackness say something to me that I can understand. It can be English, Spanish, Latin, Italian, or German because Dad was simpin' after some girl...

I have no idea what I'm talking about...

ᛒᚩᛞᚤ᛫ᚳᚻᛖᚳᚴ,᛫ᛋᚩᚢᛚ᛫ᛗᛖᚱᚷᛁᚾᚷ,᛫ᛚᚩᚨᛞᛁᚾᚷ...ᛚᚩᚨᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

On the words in the blackness don't either...

Registration completed. Beginning Soul Transmigration. . .

So you went English, huh? That's cool. 

......

What?

Just go already...


In the twenty-third century, Earth-Realm underwent a profound metamorphosis with the advent of magic. Fondly refer to this as The Era of Magic.

Soon, elves, dwarves, humans, and beast-folk could perform feats never seen before. They could run faster than horses, jump over tall buildings, and wield magic through spells or their own bodies. However, these newfound abilities also brought chaos beings, magic beasts, and monsters into the realm. These dreadful creatures brought death and destruction until brave heroes, known as legends, rose up to fight for justice against evil in the world. They protect civilians from harm, battling monsters, villains, natural disasters, and other threats.

Soldiers were no longer needed solely to defend territories. They now had the option to join one of the many guilds that emerged at the start of the Era of Magic. This meant they could skip the hassle of training, tedious workout schedules, and concerns about the effects of aging. Even poor villages and towns benefited from this shift, as they could focus more on developing skilled Legends to protect their livestock or establish guilds within their communities. In turn, this brought funding and prestige from the Royal family.

The Royals and high nobles also adopted Legends as vessels, providing funding for research and the invention of magic automation and equipment. The reliance on artificial spiritual systems streamlined business processes and eliminated outdated paperwork filing systems.

It also resulted in an excessive amount of drinking afterward, but history tends to forget that part. Who would believe that not having to do paperwork anymore would lead to such a big party?

With the occurrence of a paradigm shift, the rate of powerful legends and technologically advanced sorcery accelerated. It became common for young children to receive a Plaque on their tenth birthday, marking their entry into the world of becoming a Legend Rookie. While the intention behind this gift was to facilitate a smooth transition into the workforce, the reality is that the nature of mortals never truly changes.

The life of a legend is not an easy one, and many meet their end due to the usual mortal nonsense and encounters with monsters. Some even meet their demise in really foolish ways.

It's like stealing an egg from a known female dragon hybrid and her female lover, whose mere presence can cause seizures and hinder plant growth if she gets a little mad.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And many are not so sure about the former.


"Noy Jitat!" I thought as my head was bringing. Well, it looks like I'm alive again, which is fantastic! I opened my eyes. I felt like it was looking through a window. What I see are tree branches. 

"Well, I be a monkey's uncle. Am I in a forest or something?" 

I stood up and quickly found out that I did not have human feet anymore; well, that's a bummer, man. I don't feel ten toes down there but six, so I have three toes in all, like some dinosaur or something. 

AWESOME!

"I got raptor feet. I bet Arthur, Kuzco, and Desmond will be so jealous of me right now. And I even sound Cajun as well..." I'm not exactly sure why I got my old accent back or even know that about myself, but who cares, right?

I wonder if you get those systems like those other dudes get? As soon as I wondered that, a display like in video games appeared before my very eyes. Well eyes I guess?

Codex
Information Attributes Bloodline Element
Name Dracul STR 10 Dragon  10
Race Primevil Eggling VIT 50 Kaiju  5
Sex Male AGI 2 Dinosaur 3
Class ? DEX 2 Experience: 0
Level 1/5 INT 100
Health 50/50 CHR 25 Physical Resistance 5
Radiation 1/1 WILL 100 Magical Resistance 5
Mana 1/1 MAG 12 Mental Resistance 5
Affiliation [ Warion Vespaisn Tribe]
[Great Broxx Forest]
Description Dracul is a newborn hybrid of the three great races, born into the Vespasian Tribe as its only son. Chosen by the (ᛗᚤᛋᛏᛁᚳ᛫ᛗᚩᛏᚻᛖᚱ᛫ᚨᚾᛞ᛫ᚨᛚᛗᛁᚷᚻᛏᚤ᛫ᚠᚨᛏᚻᛖᚱ), his soul was merged with the copied soul of a deceased human named Dracul Drake, granting him access to the deceased human's fragmented memories, and his abilities.]
Titles [Dragon's Queen Son] [Kaiju's Queen Son] [Prince of Monsters] [Elemental Dragon] [Alpha Titan] [Primevil Hybrid] [Killer Croc] [Boss]
{Currency}
[Copper]
000|000|000|000|000
Silver
000|000|000|000|000
Gold
000|000|000|000|000

 

"Well, that is a nice set of titles yer got there, dude." A voice bussed to what I believe to be my ear. I whipped my body to the side because I couldn't turn my neck to the left. Is that a golden dragonfly? 

The dragonfly smirked at me like Kuzco and Desmond do when they trick somebody or talking themselves, which was a lot. 

"Must you be rude to our master bug?" A different voice said to my right. This one felt more stoic than the dragonfly next to me. 

"A stop being such a little bitch and kindly fuck off while I explain to the boss what we are. Well, I'm the only important one here, while you're the worthless one here. I'm Dashi, by the way, and that fucker over there is a wisp named Deav." 

"What are you two?" I asked firmly. They act just like Kuzco and my other friend, Ken the ham and the stoic butler.  

"We are you Plague given life by the Daddy God upstairs--"

"What was that verb you used before God you just said?" Deav and I asked at the same. The dragonfly, just like Kuzco, chose to injure the question. 

"Our role is to guide you in this life. We display the numerical value of our master, boss, aka you big guy, Dracul!" Dashi said with dramatic flair. 

It's official: he is so a Kuzco. 

"We are under your unique skills. Divine Guide Lv 1 we will explain status attributes and items. If it's organic, money, and basic knowledge, I'm you guys! Praise me, man!" 

Deav and I stared at the Chris Jericho impression for a good thirty seconds. 

"What I do is more useful than the bug. I explain all the magic, items, and location information." The wisp said informality. 

"What am I?" I asked, causing both of look at me weirdly. If there is anything about that, I know it's true. It's that I don't sweat the small stuff like talking bugs and Link's fairy given a man's voice. 

"You are a Primevil Eggling," Dashi answered my question promptly, showcasing his expertise as I thought he would. "You belong to a brand new race that combines dragons, kaiju, and dinosaurs. Your class is unknown because you are the first of your kind, but I have some basic information on deck. Primevil Egglings are created by merging a dragon egg, kaiju's legs, and a dinosaur tail into a single being. As all three races share Egglings as their foundation, you are still in the process of development and must avoid dumbass actions to prevent a tragic demise."

Well that bad. 

"No shit!" 

And they can read my mind as well. 

"You are also very weak as well. The brain is slow, and magic is fuckin' cheeks." 

“Who dares to question my intellectual prowess? I am a devoted enthusiast of the sciences and an ardent admirer of Sherlock Holmes, and admittedly, I find myself somewhat discomposed in the presence of strikingly beautiful women. However, let me assure you that if an individual possesses a captivating personality, their gender identity or physical appearance holds no significance to me. Whether they identify as male, non-binary, transgender or even if society labels them as "unattractive", it is their character that truly matters."

I have no idea where I'm going with this. 

"Although quite dangerous when hatched, the developing egg looks very tasty." 

"Wait, what?! You're sayin' I'm tasty?! Who on earth wants to be tasty?!"

"Though most intelligent creatures dare attack an eggling of the mighty races. Cause mama is not showin' mercy to any dumb fucks that attack their babies."

"I have a mama!?"


"My baby is alive!" 


Omake

Titles Effects
[Dragon's Queen Son] The son of the mighty Dragon Queen--grants 10% into charm.
[Kaiju's Queen Son] The son of the powerful Kaiju Queen--grants 10% into VIT. Acess to Raidation
[Prince of Monsters] Enables to enslave weaker monsters. 
[Elemental Dragon] 25% to elemental attacks. 
[Alpha Titan] Enslavement of weaker dinosaurs and kaijus
[Primevil Hybrid] The blood of the three choas beings flows through your veins. 2% to all stats per level up. 
[Killer Croc] 25% Damage towards crocodilian species. Also, gain a Cajun accent. 
[Boss] Monsters under your command can evolve or be improved when imprinted. 

 


Skill List
Name Type LVL
Divine Guide  Information/Passive 1
Explains status attributes and items. 
Primevil Factor Passive
Dracul gains stacks of Primevil Factor whenever he kills a monster or mortal. Each stack increases the damage to his basic abilities.
Mana Sense  Information 1
The technique utilizes mana to emit pulses and gradually gather data about a target.
Fury of the Dragon Passive  1
Dracul gains 5 bonus physical and magic resistance, each increasing by 5 for every Dragon slain.  Additionally, Dracul deals 20% increased damage to Dragons.
Essence Well Passive  1
 Dracul gains two bonus health whenever he kills an enemy increased to 15 for large enemies and Legends. 
Elemental Forge/Radaiton Core/Primal Heart Passive/Active 1
Dracul attacks change depending on which element he sets himself in and only one at a time. He can stack Radiation and his Primal Heart abilities with his Forge. Dracul Elemental Froge: access Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Ice, Light, Darkness, Thunder, Wood, and Metal. Radiation Core: access  Blood, Gravity, Radiation, Poison, and Demonic. Primal Heart: access Jurassic Prowess, Triassic, and Angelic.

 

 

57