1st day (pre school)
78 7 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long time ago, once I was of 4 years. It was the time for my newly admition in my school (sorry I can't tell you my school name) The first day when I wakeup at 6:00 am to get ready for the new shool.

Beta, get ready for school fast. Said mom

Ok I am going to be ready in just 1 minute.

After 10 minutes....

Your school bus is going to come. Said mom

Ok ! I am ready.

When the bus came and I entered in the bus the bus was filled up with students like a water bottle is filled like a water. There was atleast 30-40 students in a small bus. I was shocked about it. But still I managed because I was a little child. 

When the bus stops at the school destination and we steps out of the bus I was shocked to see a huge building. When I asked the bus driver that who lives in this huge palace he started laughing like I have told him a joke. He told me that the huge palace is only our school. I was very happy to hear that I will study in a huge palace.

When I went inside my school I saw that there were many swings which I haven't seen in my life. As I was a little kid without any permition I started playing on the swings then a Watchmen came and scolded me and take me to the reception teacher.

Receptionist- in which class do you study, what is your name, what is your section?

As I was a small child and don't know all these details I started crying. 

Receptionist- beta don't cry what happened there's no need to afraid.

Then she checked my ID CARD and sent me to my class. 

Soon the attendence started and teacher started taking up names. 

When techer said my name I was talking at that time and didn't hear her.

When I turned back she was standing in front of me and said are you deaf Kartik (by the way my original name is kartik) can't you hear me.

After getting scolded for half hour it started our art period.

Art mam- all of you take out your art book from your bag.

Then I realised I left my bag at the swing are where I was playing. I was very afraid for mam scolding but a helper came to the door.

Helper- whose is this bag I found it in the swing area. 

I ran and take my bag at the speed of light and I was so happy about my bag. Then it cames the time to go home.

To be continued.....

4