(Chapter 1) A new world
32 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Who do you like to eat more
  • Skullie Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Osamaru Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ophious Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Jun 23, 2021 11:04 PM.

When I came to all I could see around me was leaves and grass, I looked at the sky earlier and it was definitely a different kind of setting than I was used to, not that the sky changed much back where I came from. As I walked along a small stream I found I tasted the water "Yep that's freshwater alright." Spitting it out I continued to follow the stream for about half an hour before I spotted a group of blobs.

I had no idea what it was but it somehow reminded of of a creature back where I came from, though this one was 

  1. Not undersea
  2. seemed to be fishing by extending a string down into the water with a bulb attached, then just absorbing any fish unlucky enough to fall for the bait

Since I was hungry I setup a small little campfire which I learned to make as a boy scout in my childhood, then went near the blobs and snatched a fish. It seemed they were agitated at first until  I offered to cook their fish from them so they might have some kind of taste bud? anyways I saw the consequences of attacking them when a green midget thing attacked one and dozens of these slime creatures swarmed and devoured it alive.

Anyways I waved goodbye at them and found a group walking down the road in a hurry so I caught up to them.

Pleasantly surprised that, since I was able to speak their language too. They seemed to be in need of learned help so I went with them to wherever they went, thought I realized half-way through that it could be a trap my worriers were eased once we came upon a large looking city and I was put into work calculating the numbers and once they found out that I was experienced in logistics I was able to help draw up contingency plans.

And uh

It turns out this entire flying country was transported to another world

neat?

5