Chapter 8
166 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On going to the guild, Ryo wondered about the simple fact that he was physically less fit than the people of this world. However, his magic and skills are stronger. Because walking down the street, he saw ... let's call it a group of magic elementary school students and a teacher. Overall the children hit little fireballs and Ryo heard one of the children say ... ,,, My fireball is much stronger than yours ... HAHA! . You say that because you are a level 2 fire mage, fool .... I will soon catch up with you .... blah .. ".

Ryo saw their fireballs only burn the straw dummy. However, Ryo's fireball on the first level was able to melt the stone, maybe not all of it. But. However, it may be influenced by the fact that they are children. And Ryo wondered if age and mana quality had anything to do with it. Ryo decided to question Sif and dispel his doubts.

After arriving at the Guild, Ryo walked over to his already private guild booth. Because due to rumors of a "blood mage" nobody wants to occupy his booth. Because they are either scared of him, but already have prywante, if they are ranked high enough.

However, this time Ryo waited a bit long for Sif because there was really a lot of traffic in the guild today. Ryo has heard that there will be an event in town for long, but Ryo has more important things to do now.

And after waiting fifteen minutes, Sif came in, sweat dripping from her dark sweet forehead.

(Sif)- Im sorry, my lord. There is really a lot of traffic today...Heh...

(Ryo)- No problem. Why?...What's the event ... sorry ... but either doing missions or training mana surge and manipulation. So it's hard for me to concentrate on listening to the gossip.

(Sif)-yes ... yes ... The Tournament of Wrath will take place in a month. It is a tournament that anyone with a fighting class can take part in. It is a three-stage tournament. First there is a fight in which 500 participants fight each other at the same time. Until there are 100 people left in the arena. Next is the fight between 1vs1, until it is ten participants. Then there is a stage called "Monster Hunter." At this stage, each participant fights more and more monsters. Starting with a little horned rabbit or something similar and fighting until he is either unable to fight. Which is the most common result. because no one has completed this event in 100 years and the composition of the monsters varies depending on the participant.

(Ryo)-Ooo?...And what was the strongest creature in the last tournament?

(Sif)-Stemit Hunter...Steemite is one of the strongest dragon subspecies. They have a humanoid shape, dragon paws and claws. Their hands are not proportionally long, which makes them slouch. However, their magic resistance to almost every element except lightning, wind, is at a level that poses a real threat. I think I have an image of him ... and I have it ... look.

[https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/4011087161804917/]

Ryo, seeing these beasts, swore to himself that he would buy a nature atlas if there was one. Although it's called a bestiary here ... yes it is an important element.

(Sif)-And back, people come to earn either a ticket to the tournament. Or to earn extra money to upgrade your equipment.

(Ryo)-Okey...Okay ... today I came to see you Sif. Because I need you to advise me on what other monsters I can hunt. I mean ... how do you say ... they gave a lot of xp. And it would be best if they were susceptible to the element of fire.

(Sif)-hmmm,....I understand, however, there are few creatures as vulnerable to fire as goblins .... at Rank F .... these require a team .... okey ... my lord ... the list goes on, but if I can suggest anything. In our neighborhood there are predominant beings of nature, fire and darkness. And only goblins, hobgoblins, and little ent are more susceptible to fire. However, if I could suggest you do some ogres and hobgoblin missions today. Although the Ogres are more for rank E. However, the ones we're talking about mostly lead the goblins and hobgoblins. And these missions are really well profitable, I will soon list the ingredients for you to obtain and sell. And when you earn more money, you can go to the Dungeon in our town. The guild does not offer missions there, but we buy magic cores. And the monsters there offer several times higher Xp, but they are also stronger. However, this is a chance to obtain items that cannot normally be purchased.

Ryo later reflected and undertook several tasks of exterminating six groups of monsters. One was with the hobgoblins themselves to see the differences of this evolved form of the goblin. And then there are groups of hobgoblins and goblins. And the Hobgoblins and the ogre. It was going to be a really busy day. Especially since in three days, including Sundays. Ryo has a test that will determine his guild rank. And Ryo later questioned Sif about more trivial matters. But the most important thing he found out.

This is for Ryo to find a team to fight against larger groups of enemies. This would not only give him the ability to fight stronger monsters, but he would also have a better advancement speed. Ryo, however, was peculiar to this, People here were not nice to him and everyone who is on his advice looks at him with fear. And Ryo doubts anyone will accept him on the team. A better way is to buy a slave. And that not only will support him as Ryo will want to buy someone with a warrior class or something similar. But if he comes across some sexy virgin warrior. It will not only have help in the fight, but also have fun in the evenings ... this last argument confirmed Ryo in the fact that he needs a slave.

So Ryo has a rather simple plan after leaving the guild. Complete as many missions as possible before sunset and with earned gold. Extend your stay in the tavern and buy a slave and equipment for him. Simple but time-consuming. So Ryo, going to the site of the first mission, thought about what slave he would like to buy ... indecently.

8