Chapter 10
161 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a bit of a traumatic experience and an attempt to rehabilitate through more brutal finishing off the opponents. Ryo went to Sif to sell the materials, but this time he went on foot. Not because he had no mana, but he wanted to walk.

However, as he walked through the city, Ryo was like a star. He might not finish, but he walked through the city streets covered in blood. And his two large backpacks, he replaced the previous ones with larger ones. They were filled with the insides and body parts of his opponents. And blood was dripping from the backpacks themselves.

If you ask why people make such a spectacle of it, it's because almost all adventurers use cleaning spells. And Ryo doesn't even know they exist, and the smell of blood calms him down a bit.

And from the fact that rumors of his fights with monsters are known throughout the city, and his appearance after returning from the mission is like this. It is no wonder that people fear him and his famous title "Blood Mage" is not questioned. But it inspires fear and admiration.

After he entered the Guild and Sif finished checking the materials. Ryo counted up his profits today in his head.

One Hobgoblin is worth one silver coin. And the ingredients that can be obtained from one are worth 75 copper coins. Which makes one silver and 75 copper coins. And from the fact that Ryo killed 54 Hobgoblins, because not every mission had eight Hobgoblins. However, 8 is the smallest number he has encountered. That's for killing and selling materials from 54 Hobgoblins, counting those he killed by accident. Bumping into them on the way. Ryo earned 94 silver coins and 50 copper coins from them. Later, he extended his stay with 94 silver coins.

On the other hand, killing four ogres, however, he failed to meet "by accident." Ryo earned two silver coins for one, so four silver coins, while adding the sale of their fragments for 1.25 silver coin, times four is 5 silver coins. Which gives the total amount for killing ogres, 9 silver coins.

Which makes a total of 103 silver coins, or 1 gold coin and 3 silver coins.

And if we add the remaining coins in Ryo's wallet, minus the coins he spent on the snack. Ryo currently holds 1 gold coin, 8 silver and 10 copper coins.

(Sif)-I can see you are doing better and better, my lord. Less than a week has passed and you have already passed the threshold of the first gold coin. Congratulations.

(Ryo)-hehe...Thank you, but I wouldn't have been able to do without my beautiful assistant. After all, you are helping to choose my goals.

(Sif)-haha...Stop. It sounds like I am complicit in a crime.

(Ryo)-Maybe you are right ... Coming back .... Today I do not plan to perform new missions, despite the current hour. However, could you please give me some monsters missions with different attributes and weaknesses, and some to fight Hobgoblins and Ogres. I am also thinking to buy a few things. And the question is whether Gidlia buys potions, bombs or medicines

Sif looked at Ryo slightly shocked, not expecting someone known as the "Blood Mage" to be interested in something like Alchemy.

(Sif)-Yes ... I mean, yes ... The Guild buys all kinds of adventurers and we offer a better rate than selling in pharmacies and other stores. However, if I may ask what prompted you to this particular field of magic.

(Ryo)-My master taught me many ... really many recipes ... And it would be a pity that the viewer would be wasted, because I can earn, but also use this knowledge ... I don't know that heal myself. Or to protect yourself at a lower cost, against fighting something that is poisonous.

(Sif)-I see. So if you have any original rules, the Guild also offers registration services for new rules and to reserve rights to those rules. So if somebody imitates your work, the guild will bring them to court and pay for the trial expenses itself.

(Ryo)-Then it looks like a busy season for both of us, Sif. I hope you get paid well if you don't get a percentage of your profit from selling potions. Because if I tell you now what recipes I know ... hehe ... you'll have a headache.

(Sif)-I'm being paid well ... wait ... How will my head hurt?

(Ryo)-It will be a surprise?...But for now, forgive me ... I have to go spend some money.

Then they both said goodbye and Ryo went to wash the body. And after putting the bags away in the tavern room, he went to the slave market.

As for the very fact of the last part of the Sif conversation. It was Ryo who advanced to level 20 and gained four skill points, two of which he used for a new skill.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 14(+2)
Regeneration Magic 3
Magic of Fusion 1
Fly Magic
Soul Eyes 2
Alchemist 2
...... 0
Skill Points 0

When Ryo created the Alchemist skill, he meant that the recipes would come to mind by themselves. However, the effect it got was completely different. Instead of recipes, he was given knowledge about the proper treatment of materials and the handling of mortars and other alchemical utensils. And the only thing that allows you to cheat lightly is to get information about the ingredients. After checking them by taste, lick, bite. Or by reading it in a book. However, to have a recipe, Ryo must have a notebook and write it out. Because the System doesn't save everything, and using the "Rating" for each ingredient separately and many times. It is tiring, so Ryo also plans to buy his own Glimuar, in which he not only writes down the recipes, but also descriptions of each plant and ingredient. 

However, now the priority is to buy a slave, which is not only used in bed, but also in combat.

 

6