Eye Candy
367 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What! You want to leach me off?" Devin seemed genuinely angry. For a moment Elena even had a delusion of seeing smoke coming off from his ears.

She violently shook her head. She had to do something to put off his anger.

"No, I don't. I can work at your house and serve you to make up for the money," she claimed as she violently shook her hands to deny Devin's claim.

'Wait? Why did those words sound strangely erotic?' Devin thought but he brushed off the thoughts of his mind.

*Cough* *Cough*

[Negotiation taking effect]

"Just one piece… I will buy you just one piece. God why am I even doing this!"

Devin by no means was poor. He just liked to live in a small apartment since he had no one to share it with.

But where does he get his money from? From a mysterious account that transfers money to his bank account every month which was much more than what Devin needed. Devin was never able to know who sent him those money but whoever it was he was thankful to him. If not for him Devin would probably be a beggar by now.

But that doesn't mean he lavishly spent his money. He was rather conservative.

But in Elena's case the [Negotiation] Skill was working on him better than expected. Devin would not even spend a penny on an unknown girl but today how he had made an exception and he himself had no idea why.

They left Devin's place as they headed for the store. But Ellena, not knowing which way to go, was utterly confused.

'Seriously this girl'

Devin pulled her along with him grabbing onto her hands. Her soft hands could have just melted away in his.

Devin led her to the mall and took her to the clothing boutique store. As they walked in they really attracted too many people's attention or rather it was Elena who attracted too many people's attention.

She really caught the eyes of everyone present. Devin could only roll his eyes as he realized that.

'OF course I saw this coming. With clothes like those, why wouldn't she catch attention,' at least that was what Ellis thought.

But Elena caught attention for her beauty rather than her clothes. She was downright beautiful. With her perfect curves and her plentiful breasts she had a body enough to have anyone lust over her. Not to mention her facial prowess which could steal the hearts of even the most strong hearts. Her supple lips as if enticed one to kiss them, her long eyelashes only added to the beauty of her emerald green eyes.

But Devin was totally blind to her beauty. Devin was a weirdo in this regard as he had different standards to judge a woman's beauty.

That day. wasn't very crowded in the mall and everyone stopped just to have a glance at her. Devin, ignoring all of those stares, decided to pull her inside.

'She needs a change of clothes.'

***

"Devin…," she squeaked from behind the curtain. There might have lot of people enticed to her but she had only Devin on her mind.

"Yes?"

"I have tried it out. Can you take a look and check if it's okay?"

Devin rolled his eyes.

"Fine" Ellis, who was standing with his hands crossed around his chest, turned around to take a look at the girl who was coming out from the trial room.

But she was just wearing her white undergarments. The ones that she had recently picked up for buying.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get inside and wear the damn dress!" Devin pushed her inside. His hands couldn't help but brush against his bare back making his body react in a weird way.

"But I wanted you to check the undergarments too..."

"Don't waste my fucking time!" He said as he pushed Elena inside and pulled over the curtains on her.

'Damn, this girl was joking about marrying me before and now he is trying to seduce me!'

***

'Even though she has changed her clothes people are not stopping to stare at her.'

Devin raised his brows at the realization. Not holding in the curiosity, he properly checked her out, which he hadn't done till now.

"Devin?" Elena cocked her head looking confused. 'Is something on my face?'

'I guess she is indeed someone these people would have called beautiful.'

Devin had a very crooked sense of beauty which was different from everyone else. That is why no matter how pretty Elena was, Devin was rarely charmed.

'Hmm if she becomes my wife I can surely flex a lot at least… wait what am I thinking!'

This wasn't just a matter of whether Elena liked him or not. For he definitely didn't hold any feelings for her. Not to mention he was too young.

He was still not able to accept Elena's bullshit. In fact he wanted to bang his head somewhere. What was happening to him? This was definitely not like him.

"Devin?" Elena docked her head to the side as he called his name. She was confused but she was definitely successful in getting Devin some angry and jealous gazes from the public.

Devin could feel his body burn under their gazes. It was as if they were releasing some sort of killing intent.

"Let's get out of here first!" He spluttered as he pulled Elena along with him. Storming to his apartment he shut the door behind him.

"ha...Ha '' Devin painted. He had run quite a distance back home.

Elena crossed her fingers.

***

Support me to help me continue writing on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shinyshirogane

3