Chapter 2
1.1k 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam was experiencing a new sensation just now. He’d known that his hole had been made to bear children of monsters, but he hadn’t known it would feel so good! Out of fear, he’d never touched his star since dropping any brood in his gut due to looseness may warrant death, so his only comfort had been touching himself when he cleaned linens, releasing hot frustration into crumpled garments. He’d also had toyed with the eunuch slaves, using olive oil secreted from the kitchens in order to find sex adjacent pleasure with them, but this was wholly different. He was being massaged, toyed with, used in a way that brought a heady submission that left him dazed. He whimpered.

Roanark’s ovipositor dripped when the maggot mewled. It made her knees weak to hear it, and it ignited the dark sadism in her. She moved to grab at the drawers in the foot of her bed, taking out an aphrodisiac lube gifted to her by her husband. This bitch would squirm.

Drizzling a steady pour into his crease, she took two fingers and twirled them in him.

“Hu-Ah!” Sam’s ass was on fire, and the flames were being stoked ever higher by his mistress. Each poke, prod and swirl pushed his voice further into the mattress. What started as a dime size dab of pre was quickly accompanied by more, working well over the diameter of a quarter. The hot shocks turned his head to mush, bringing him into a state of submissive bliss.

The mistress wasn’t sated. Her ovipositor had reached a full mast of 15 inches and needed to be quenched. Pulling out her fingers, she looked at her work. His rear was a hot pink mess, lube shining his pussy, nothing to do with waste anymore, purely an incubator now. The pink appealed to her hind brain as the delicacy of rare meat, and the prostrate form of the mess her slave triggered her hunting instinct. She brought down that prey, so now she would feast!

Sam felt a slimy trail trace from in between his tight nuts to his ass. He was being sampled, tasted. “Ah!” He feels a sharp pain as a bite lands on his ass flesh, a predatory growl clicking through his mistress throat as she does so. His cock tightens as the pain brings on a rocking orgasm. It has little force behind it, but his balls empty, and a hot white pool is left on the sheet, heavy load forming a divot in the fabric beneath his navel.

Feeling her slave shudder, Roanark releases her bite, only to bury her face in his ass, and tongue in his asshole. The 5 inch alien thing whips around his velvet and taught pussy, tugging and stretching his virgin ring with each plunge, preparing him…

Being eaten out right after orgasm was too much. His sensitive dick sparked with the aftershocks of his first load, nearly insensate with the stimulation of his prostate. There were no limits to the amount of stimulation his ass received, and his soft manhood quickly hardened again. He was a leaky tap now, the puddle of cum and pre now a handspan wide, the floral pattern darkened and cloudy now.

Roanark comes up for air. Her mouth tingles with aphrodisiac, touching her lips with her free hand, she wipes it off with the back of her hand. She grabs her turgid ovipositor with her hand, stroking the hot rod, and begins to rub it between his cheeks. “Fuck, your ass feels so good on my ovi. Back up to the edge of the bed.” Sam gets up, knees weak and scoots back until he is standing at the edge of the bed. She gestures to the puddle of cum. “Lick it up you mongrel.”

5