Chapter 12
408 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moments later, to a Victorian-style room with a row of bookshelves filled with lots of old books on blacksmithing, runes, magic, and much more about blacksmithing. Pictures on the walls of the Ryo family and an oak desk in the middle of the room with a couch and two armchairs rearranged to face Ryo's desk. Ryo arranged three seats for the present gods in the front and a couch for invited adventurers.

Ryo couldn't help but notice people watching his office with curiosity. Which, frankly speaking, doesn't come very often. All of these things are a family treasure, and the only thing of greater value apart from the land itself on which the entire company stands.

However, the only person who did not observe the room, for the sole purpose of admiring the different style of room decoration. There was Hephaestus, which according to Ryo's deduction. She was trying to find clues about how Ryo made the pure steel that conducts unnaturally mane. Because in her long life, she had never come across any skill that gave such extensive knowledge about blacksmithing and runes.

According to Hephaestus, it is abnormal, since it would be family knowledge. It was his parents who would have gotten richer a long time ago. And not a drunken smith, he got a sudden revelation. And he started creating something that even she couldn't.

And by the way, she only had one theory. Which talked about his ability to be one of the mythical. Mythical skills are more common with gods, but people with such skills can be practiced on the fingers of one hand.

So she wasn't sure what to make of it. On the one hand, he has in front of him a single living human with one or more of the abilities of the mythical class. However, on the other hand, she had a death-man in love with her, who only for this reason did not join her. It was really frustrating for her.

Ryo decided to start instead of watching the thoughtful goddess so he spoke.

(Ryo)-So maybe we'll start with a transaction ...

Bang!!!

Ryo didn't have time to finish his sentence when Ottar got up from the sofa and, with his pannier pulled out, didn't come over and put it on Ryo's desk. With quite a lot of noise.

Ryo looked inside and after a quick count, he realized that Ottar paid him 4,000 Valis, which is over what Ryo wanted to offer him.

(Ryo)-Otttar....I..???

Ottar glared at him and, elegantly stroking the new weapon, said.

(Ottar)-Don't even try, my Betty, she's not only beautiful. But she has original runes that not only can't be obtained anywhere .... Fuck ... My Betty is not only hot and perfect. But he can lead the mane and don't think it's over. Get ready to make Betty even more beautiful, so remember and prepare plans for the expansion of this beauty. Because I swear by my title of Captain Familia that Betty will not be lowered to the shelf will not be covered with "jewelry" and will not cut the "Behemoth" with one blow ... HAhaha ....

Ryo lacked words, Hephaestus and other gods and people too. Ottar had never been seen in such a state, but fairly quickly people had come to terms with Ottar's new quirk.

(Ryo)-Heh...Okey...I promised ... but you'll have to show me the status or at least tell me about your skills and fighting style. And considering you're not parting with .... Betty, for a long time. So we'll be adding extra "jewelry" ... hehe ... every now and then. Okay?

(Ottar)-Of course ... bro .... now if you forgive .... hmmm ... my goddess calls me ... yes ... yes ... I have to go .... I'll come tomorrow ... not in three to four days ... in the evening ... Goodbye.

Then Ottar literally ran out, and after Ryo shouted to register the weapon with Hestio. She could hear Ottar pushing other people who would not threaten him or anything anyway. And after a moment of listening, everything returns to a relative normal.

Then Ryo quickly sells the guns to the others, for a total of 27,300 Valis rounded. And after the member of the Ishtar Famillia left, which he bought literally. Ryo was left alone with the three gods, who were relieved to see the end of the deal.

(Hermes)-I can see business is booming, What, Ryo?

(Ryo)-Yess...But this is just the beginning, I have a lot to do.

(Hermes)- Oh hoho....I'm sure. So I am curious if you could tell us a scrap of who the "Great Ryotaro Zangetsu" is.

(Ryo)-Hermes...hehe...If you talk so nicely ... how can I say no.

However, Loki interrupts the careless conversation, to the surprise of Ryo and the other two gods. Visibly irritated by Ryo's behavior and audacity.

(Loki)-Why are you addressing a god like that? ... that's quite ... disturbing.

(Hermes)-Relax, Loki ... Honestly, I prefer this way of speaking than about the great Hermies ... at least in the mouths of beautiful women ... but not someone like him.

(Ryo)-It's just ... that's who I am ... I don't think I'm any better ... "at least a little" ... .. I just feel more ... relaxed in the presence of Hermes ...

(Ryo)-But back to your questions? ... Unless you want to get to know me better. But then I either invite you on a date or for a beer ... Hermes.

(Hermes)-haha...I like him....But...Okay, how much can you tell us about your abilities.

(Hephaestus.)-I'd like to hear it too.

(Loki)- plus one...

(Ryo)-I can say I have them. One you can see is the "Mythical Craftsman" skill. Which gives me various bonuses for crafting a lot of things. I can't really say much, after all, it's better not to reveal all the cards.

(Loki)-I understand ... You don't belong to our families, so it's understandable that I can't reveal all the information. But can you specify what type of skills you have, besides ... "Mystical Craftsman"?

(Ryo)-hmm....Let's say the others are a complementary type that can be used in combat and defensive purposes in addition to supporting the previous one. And the second is the support skill which is passive. That's it...

(Hephaestus.)-So you have three abilities ... they must be innate ... probably an ancestral trait ... It would make sense. After all, you come from a lineage of craftsmen and blacksmiths, so stacking is possible. But to what extent only you and Hestia can know.

(Ryo)-Heh...Yes...

(Hermes)-Initially, I wanted to ask you for recipes, how did you come up with this. But I can see it's no use. So I still breed what's planned. In the near future.

(Ryo)-All in all, you can help me. So can you tell me from whom I can buy the spell book that will allow me to create monsters, elementals, dolls, undead ... anything like that.

This shocked the current gods a lot, but only Herems was quick enough to ask excitedly first.

(Hermes)-Hehe...It's rather simple ... Freya is the goddess of magic, there is also Nox ... But seeing Ottar, you can get whatever you want and even cheaper than at Nox. So find Ottar and you're done. But why do you want to create ... monsters?

(Ryo)-See, it's kind of selfish of me. But I don't trust anyone, maybe Hestia. But to really trust someone, it would have to be a two-way trust. But I can't put something I've been working on into other hands. So since I can't take down anyone or the knowledge of people who can be so sure of their goodwill. To hang recipes on them, I prefer to create them. I have some ideas, but it requires more knowledge that I do not have. And if I succeed, I will have an automated production line to make the weapons for me. creating much more demanding works.

(Hephaestus.)-How?

(Ryo)-Hehe...Big siblings for Betty. What if I go to the dungeon and raise the level. Well ... I will be able to obtain materials myself and get the opportunity to create a weapon that will eclipse even the divine ...

(Hermes)-Hehehe...Aim high for a mortal.

(Ryo)- I know...But...You have to push the boundaries ... and measure beyond the logical mind allows.

(Loki)-As arrogant as it is, I respect that ... but be careful not all gods are like that, some are really assholes.

(Ryo)-I will remember that, thanks.

8