Oneshot
234 16 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, I realised something today.

Anime girls have high communication powers.

Like, very high.

You like to sleep naked? No problem.

You are dating your teacher who is 3 times your age? No problem.

You are a masochistic whore? No problem.

Somehow, girls in anime can communicate anything.

Not to mention they have a huge information network.

So, I was thinking, 

Wait! What if Anime girls aren't humans!

So, I researched.

Anime girls have breasts. And those breasts show the following propoerties.

1. They are 10kg (22 lbs)

2. They have 1m length as upper bust size

5. They have DD as a cup size

3. They float on water

4. They jiggle a lot.

So, with help of a cup size calculator, I found that if you want a DD cup with 1 m as upper bust, you need 70 cm of underbust.

Calculating the volume, and dividing the mass of 10 kg by the volume, we get a density of 1.4 g/cc.

Density of water is 1g/cc

Density of human breast is 0.7-0.9 g/cc

Hence, it shouldn't be possible for anime breasts to float on water, yet they do.

So, are anime girls not human?

I researched on this more.

But sadly, I couldn't find any research papers on female tiddies.

Researchers seem to be more interested in effect of cancer on breasts, but no one recorded the behaviour of normal breasts.

Until I found them.

Amit Gefena and Benny Dilmoney

They say, and I quote

"Surprisingly, there are no data in the literature regarding mechanical loads on the breast tissues during daily or
sport activities, and there are no coherent sources of data in regard to mechanical properties of the breast tissues"

These two are disappointed that they could not experiment on a live human fun ball. They have shown this disappointment multiple times in their paper,

Mechanics of the normal woman’s breast

Since they didn't have a live female boob, they had to take many approximations.

The poisson's constant of boobies is assumed to be about 0.

This means if I poke at a milk bag, it will not spread, but rather just sink like a dough.

They also assumed that those valleys are collagen rich and don't have much water in them. With age, water fills up, making those tanks softer and softer.

They also assumed that while jiggling, a badonka has no displacement in horizontal axis. Which means, they assumed that jiggle only occurs up and down, and balloons cannot be stretched horizontally.

I was happy, seeing that I have answer to my question.

But...

While these two have meticulously recorded things like the Young's Modulus, the tensile strength, internal forces and external forces applied on a tanker in different positions, 

Yes, they have told us how much they jiggle while doing different activities, and yes, they have told us that they jiggle the most while jumping, often reaching to 15 Newton of force.

Yes, they have told us that resting on back is the most comfortable position.

But..

But..

Same is true for anime girls!

..

..

Anime girls also follow these laws.

Down to the last calculation, anime girls follow it.

Damn!

..

..

Was my hardship, all for naught?

Suddenly I realized something.

The approximations.

If Anime girls somehow got hold of this document, it is obvious they would try to copy it.

But, since they are stupid, they will also copy the approximations.

As we know, if we squeeze a real boob, it spreads. 

But the paper assumed it doesn't spread.

And we see so in anime as well!

If I squeeze an anime boob, it gets squeezed! It doesn't spread, it just compresses like a sponge!

The paper assumed that booba is liquid in nature.

And so are anime boobies!

There is also another variable that anime girls couldn't count.

Ligaments joining the breasts to the chest.

In normal humans, they are irregularly placed, which is why every boob is different.

However!

In anime, all boobs look the same!!

Hence, we can conclude that anime girls are not human, they are a parasite pretending to be human.

10