Ch 1. meet god
391 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where am I ?"

The white cloud of mist that looked like a human suddenly spoke.

"HELLO KID"

A voice that sounded so wise and ancient, starting to show himself as an old man with all white clothes, long white hair and a long beard too,Standing by stroking his beard. 

"WOOAHHHH who are you ?, where am I ?, what happened to me ?, where is my body ?"

"Calm down kid, your people call me god, you've been killed by a truck, And you are in the realm between life and death."

"Ahhh I remember it, my last memory is the headlights of that damn truck."

"Yes, and because of all your good deeds before you died, I give you 3 wishes."

"Ooh, will I be able to reincarnate into another world."

"Yes, and consider carefully what you want."

After thinking for a while the young man asked his wish

"Alright, I want reincarnation into the world of overlord in the year 2125, I want enough money to play ynggdrasil and an ai that is connected to the mind and able to hack yggdrasil."

The old man just smiled and clapped his hand, Suddenly a white portal opened behind the young man and forcibly pulled him

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The youth screamed loudly for several minutes as it spun in the seemingly endless vortex

YEAR 2125

In a luxury apartment, In a spacious and luxurious room, there is a young man of average appearance and tall stature,Sleeping soundly on his bed, he was wearing white pajamas, very unlucky for him, he was chosen as the host for the youth to be reincarnated.

"Ahhhhhhhh hah... hah... hah..., That damn old man, should have warned me before throwing me"

The apartment, which was initially silent, was suddenly startled by the sound of screams and cursing enough to make the pigeons perch on the terrace

"This room looks luxurious, hmm so I'm a rich person here hahahaha, the right hand side is facing the sky so this must be an apartment, now investigate this apartment, where is my money huh."

The young man walked into the bathroom and washed his face, he then looked at the drawers and cupboards in his room.

He then found 3 accounts in his name with a total face value of more than 700 million yen, he then saw a pile of money in the cupboard with 10,000 yen bills which fills the whole place in the cupboards.

"Wow,with this I can buy anything in yggdrasil..., what about AI shouldn't he be on my mind"

'Hello master'

"Woah, It started talking, it was shocking."

'Sorry Master'

'hmm,Do you have a name, how should I call you, You sound like a male'

'I can change my voice to female if you want master, And no sir I don't have a name,  please give me one'

'No need for that, and your name..... How about Jarvis'

'I like that, and isn't that from the Ironman movie?'

'how do you know that jarvis'

'I analyzed your memory and found it'

'Ooh interesting, and jarvis can you search for the drastic game and tell me everything about it'

'To connect to the internet, you need to touch the computer sir, so I can hack it for you.'

"Let's find the computer !!!"

The young man quickly found it, and it was in the next room

"It looks like Suzuki Satoru's equipment, and this computer is really cool, is it a quantum computer, well let's find the answer"

The young man sat at the computer desk and started typing

'master I have found yanggdrasil but it will take time to completely hack it.'

"How long will it take" 

'About 1 hour master and make sure to touch the computer while I hack it'

'Well I want you to look for every bug and glitch and calculate all the possibilities to make me the strongest player, And call me sir from now on, being called master feels weird'

'Of course sir'

with everything going on in my life in a day, the universe has more possibilities than atoms in the world huh, I might be written by a goddamn otaku in the middle of nowhere, so... I'll introduce myself to my dear readers.

My name is ******

My name is ******

I'm just kidding, my name is Kazuki kiba,I look very handsome and charming, I'm not lying, I'm a very smart person.

You must be wondering why I chose Overlord as my reincarnation. To answer that question, we have to go a few months before I die.

FU*K YOU SON OF A BI*CH

WAHHHHHAHAHHHA cry to your mommy,you loser

~KAZUKI KIBA

My name is Kazuki kiba, And this is my daily life. I was born in a fairly wealthy family.And you wanna know what I'm doing right now, yeah you guessed it, I'm playing games.

I'm currently in the middle of college, majoring in computers, allowing me to easily hack online games like the ones I'm currently playing.I've said from the start that I'm very smart, maybe even a genius but I won't brag about it so take it easy.

I always get bored after a while playing games so I mostly watch anime or read manga and novels. But most of them have lousy protagonists, I hate it when the protagonist helps someone with just the word justice or morals or something like that.

I like it when the protagonist only considers the advantages and disadvantages in everything, who will not hesitate in killing or tormenting for information and treasures.

But I also like comedy even a little bit.

I watched overlord anime and loved it ever since, bought all the published books,I don't know why it's just that I really like it, especially the yggdrasil game part.Especially I want to be the strongest player there.

So when I was dead and reincarnated, I immediately chose overlord universe.

back to the present time

'I'm done sir'

"Ooh thanks Jarvis,Then explain everything"

'Sever yggdrasil will open in a year sir, as soon as the Beta release opens I will register you sir.' Jarvis said it calmly

'Since yggdrasil is in development stage, I will inform the analysts when approaching Beta release sir.'

"Okay so what should I do now, maybe I need to improve my reflexes, and learn self-defense"

'Yes sir I also recommend it, while surfing the internet, I found a martial arts game so you can practice sir'

"Thanks jarvis"

'No problem sir'

Announcement

This is my first time writing a story in English, so please correct it in the comments.

Sometimes our protagonist will act like the Deadpool character in the movie 

I'll update 2 times a week, maybe 3 if I'm bored, or 4 if I'm excited

How many words should I write in the future
  • One thousand Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two thousand Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Three thousand Votes: 4 44.4%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on Jun 28, 2021 05:15 PM.
8