Chapter 0 – Progule
220 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darkness had swallowed my body, and it had covered my vision too. I could no longer see where I was being drowned into, it was just darkness, darkness alone.

But not long after, my vison returned. It was bright, it was blinding my eyes. 

I rubbed my eyes to lessen the pain, and as I opened it. I was welcomed with a new place. 

Hmm?

The walls were covered with linens of gold, and it's stracture was medieval. A castle? 

I looked around, and I saw twelve men with white robes. They were speaking a language I dont know, but their faces were ashen. 

That was when my ears suddenly buzzed, and I could understand them now. 

The man in the middle was trembling as he spoke, "The hero, how could this be.."

Hero...

Wait a minute, I was summoned?

Like those Isekai heroes? Cool! 

As I was busy processing what had just happened, a loud voice suddenly spoke from my behind. 

"This is no Hero! You summoned a Demon!" 

Wait..What?!

"Imprison the demon quickly before it wrecks havoc!"

Can someone explain to me what is happening right now? I had just figured out  I was summoned to another world, but Imprison me right after? Just send me home!

An elderly men went closer to me shaking, he took out a large cuff and cuffed my hands together. Then I was dragged by four burly men wearing a thick armor. I couldn't break free from their grasp, and I could only let them drag me to the prison underground.

Puff. 

They weren't soft at all. They just threw me and I hit my chin on the ground..

Ouch. 

I stood up weakly, my hands were tied in a cuff infused with magic, maybe. 

"A summoned Demon.... How unlucky." One of the burly men spoke. He looked at me with disgust and fear and he waved His hand and the four of them walked away. 

Now let's process everything..

...

My name is Yuan. An orphan.  Like what had happened earlier, I was summoned into another world but got imprisoned right away. 

I was called as  a demon, and I now know why... Horns, they appeared in my forehead. 

Why wasn't I mad? Well, I'm clearly am.

I'm an innocent foreigner who was summoned againts his will and if I wasn't a Demon, I know I'll go into the frontline and fight demons instead.

Sigh. 

They even let me starve, how kind.

---

In the Land of Zaan. There was a large country of Zane. It was a country ruled by an emperor.

In this world, there are magics and demons. And because of the enlarging scale of demons and the birth of demon Lords, the human kingdom was forced to summon their own heroes from another world. 

Our protagonists, Yuan. Was a summoned hero but because of the appearance of his horns in his forehead, was about to go in the session of execution.

But how could he just sit idle when he was about to die, good thing that they summoned another hero and gave him time to escape. 

Filled with rage because he hasn't ate anything this past few weeks, he had gotten a little bit mad. 

But that was just the beginning of him going to the path of a demon King.

Ten thousand of years had passed, he had fought heroes from many countries. 

And he had finally became the demon king.

But, Life was sad without a companion. That was when he soon met an elf girl named Shen and the two fell in love. 

Years later, Yuan was about to become a god. And he had really become one, but..

..who would have know that a magic circle suddenly appeared below his feet and he vanished. 

I would take a short break from Lucidity and fucus on this series for the meantime. There was an old version but I had rewritten it.

4