Chapter 5 – Deceived so easily
187 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xi looked at her palm. She stared at the earings, Yuyu had gave her.

Her smiling face turned into a large frown.

Xi took out her phone and dialed a number. It only took a few second before it was answered.

"Hello?" 

Xi looked up into the sky as she held the earrings up high.

"Up. Mountain.Road." 

After she spoke those words, there was a hint of silence.

"Begin, she's on the range." 

She smiled as she added.         And she hanged up the call. 

She quickly turned around and left. Smirking along the way. 

....

Yuyu was about to reach the apartment, when a sudden fat arm covered her face.

She tried to break free from the grasp, but she couldnt. 

She felt dizzy, was this some kind of poison? 

No! 

She needs to meet her Daddy!

Beta jumped off from the embrace and stared at the people trying to kidnap her owner. The earrings were given to the human, her owner was now defenceless!

She didn't care anymore, what was important is to save Yuyu. 

She began dispelling half of her magic that made her horn visible, she charged at the fat person that was using his filthy hands to cover her Owner's face.

"What the!" The  fat person used his other  arm to cover his face which resulted on it being stabbed. 

Blood gushed out, the fat man felt immense pain.

"Kill that Rabbit!" He pointed at Beta and screamed at his accomplice.

A thin accomplice went in front and took out a gun from his belt. 

He pointed it at the rabbit and started to pull the trigger. 

Bam!

Beta had dodged but her thigh was shot. 

Tsk.

The thin man spit out, and began refilling the gun with a bullet. 

He pointed it again at Beta, but this time it was on her head.

"You won't get away this time." 

The thin man spoke as he started to pull the trigger.

The fat man looked at the rabbit again and smirked. 

A rabbit versus a human? 

Pftt.. 

The fat man laughed as he began to put the dizzy Yuyu inside the van.

Beta never felt angrier. How dare these lowly humans try to harm her and her owner! 

She never felt this powerless before, if only her owner didn't give the earrings to the human, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

The thin man grinned as he was beginning to pull the trigger but before he could...

Plop.

A chopstick flew out from one of the apartment building stabbing his head in a flash. The thin man died before he could pull the trigger. 

Beta was surprised, the fat man also. 

"Oy!" 

A young energetic voice came from one of the balcony of the apartments.  

The fat man looked up and saw a boy leaning on the balcony. 

"I was enjoying my holiday but who would have thought that you would kidnap someone in the middle of the morning, in front of my apartment!" Yuan solemnly spoke. 

The fat man was trembling in fear, kill a person with a chopstick? That's not Human!

"What's wrong? Why aren't your done yet?" 

A familiar female voice spoke out.

It was a female with brown hair, she looked mature but she was the same person earlier, the highschool big sister, Ci Xian.

Beta was trembling with anger, she really did deceive the princess!

"L-Lady Boss.... We were about to go when this rabbit started to attack us!" The fat man bowed down to the girl.

Xi stared at the fat man and soon moved her gaze to Beta. 

"This Rabbit?" Xi asked in confusion. But as she looked more closely at the rabbit, there was a sharp horn on its forehead. 

"Lady Boss, we have succeeded on getting the little girl...but Max died." The fat man spoke as he pointed at the lifeless thin man named Max. 

"How is that possible, Matt?" Xi asked Matt, the fat man, regarding Max's death. 

Matt bit his lower lip and pointed at Yuan that was looking at them. "He killed Max with a chopstick." Matt spoke as his lip began to bleed.

"Hmm?" Xi looked at the  apartment balcony. Her lips formed a large grin as she returned her gaze to Matt. 

"Incompetents!" She angrily spoke as she took a gun from her purse and pointed it at Yuan. 

"I dont know how you killed one of my men, but you saw something you shouldn't... Blame it on your curiosity!" Xi pulled the trigger and gave out a giggle.

Beta closed her eyes, it's over for the boy. 

"Huh?" Xi was speechless. 

"I'm sorry, I haven't fought for two years already." Yuan spoke as he took out the bullet that was stuck in his glasses. 

"I hate people kidnapping in broad daylight, especially in front of me." Yuan took out another glasses from his pocket and wore it, he discarded the previous one.

"Monster!" Xi screamed in fear. 

Beta was relieved, but a spark of curiosity appeared in her heart. 

"I dont like to kill, but this one is an exception." Yuan took out another chopstick.

Matt couldn't take the fear anymore and quickly took the little girl out.

"Please! Please don't kill me! I will let go of the Little girl, don't kill me please!" He begged. 

His knees were already bleeding from the roughness of the road. If only there were other people present, who cares if he is going to the jail, he wanted to live.

Xi stared at Matt with arising anger. Matt took a short glimpse of his lady boss and pointed her, "She...she told us to kidnap this little girl because of her cuteness! She wanted to sell her! I just did what she wanted me to do! Don't kill me please!"

sob. 

The fat man sobbed because of fear and the pain. Xi turned her body around and quickly went in the van, but before she could...

Plop.

A chopstick flew into her neck, and she fell, hitting her head into the rock.  

Matt thought that he was free, he turned his body around and left the little girl near the rabbit. 

Plop.

A sharp horn suddenly stabbed his back, it merciless stabed his heart and he died.

"Oh, what a strange rabbit." Yuan spoke curiously as he stared at the rabbit below. It's horn was semi-besible due to its sharpness.

"What a strange Human." A cute and squeaky voice spoke out. Beta couldn't hide her voice anymore and just freely let it out. 

"Oh!" Yuan chuckled. "A talking rabbit?" He added as he held the bars of the balcony and leaned forward.

"What? Never seen a talking rabbit before?" Beta raised her paw as she licked it. Her horn gradually disappeared. 

Yuan smiled. "Its had been a very long time since I saw one." Yuan spoke in a low voice but it was enough for Beta to hear. 

Yuan jumped off from the apartment balcony into the ground. 

"I have a lot of question to ask, but for a smart rabbit, how did you get deceived?" Yuan asked the Beta as he went closer to her.

"How did you know?" Beta asked the boy in front of her.

"The way you were behaving when you saw her earlier. " Yuan replied as he turned his tracks to the little girl before him.

Upon the sight of the little girl, familiarity rose inside his heart.

The way the child looks, was familiar. It was like he and Shen were mixed as one. 

Imagine his surprise when he finds out that Yuyu was indeed his child. Anyways, I'm trying my best to update daily :)

4